• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros vs Legionis

Starting nice and early for Legionis matchups, I see.

The way I see this, it's an unstoppable force vs an immovable object. They scale to the same feat (wiping out a planet's surface), but Legionis has Legion-Fusion and tons of Stats Amp to push themselves above Boros, and far more versatility. The main question is: can they actually beat Boros through his Regen before he throws them to space? Boros has Power Detection, so he can probably track the Legions, making Invisibility moot.

I'd say Legionis with difficulty, but I could be convinced otherwise.

Parzival-Bo wrote The way I see this, it's an unstoppable force vs an immovable object. They scale to the same feat (wiping out a planet's surface)

Boros does not scale to this physically, only his CSRC.

Even so, Boros can still send them to space, and his dura still scales to it. It's just a matter of whether Legionis can kill them first.

Boro's dura doesn't scale to it if he got one shotted by that attack being reflected back at him.

He scales to 24 Pettatons from destroying his ship.

Either way, it doesn't change much. His regen is still the main hurdle for Legionis to overcome, not his dura. The question is whether they can kill him, since even mostly-casual Saitama couldn't one-shot him. I still say it's in Stand Cop's favor, but not a stomp. I take it you're also voting Legionis, since you seem so anti-Boros right now.

Legion is over 7.6x stronger as he scales to 183 Pettatons.

Boros's regen means nothing with a gap like that since his regen is stamina based

Schnee One said:
Legion is over 7.6x stronger as he scales to 183 Pettatons.
Boros's regen means nothing with a gap like that since his regen is stamina based
if this is true isnt it a stomp?

Back