• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Borderlands: The Destroyer W.I.P Profile

so i've decided to work on a profile for the destroyer here and i need input on how to improve this W.I.P profile for it. to address possible concerns i will explain why Speed, Striking Strength and range are empty right now:

-i don't know what to put for speed for it's partial form or it's full form since it's partial form never moved from one spot maybe Relativistic+ for it's attack speed?

-i don't know if it's tentacles count as striking strength and if it's tentacles in it's full form are planet level or not if they count as SS

-i'm unsure what to put for range i think tens of meters for tentacles is a safe assumption but what really is bothering me is what the range for it's eye laser would be and if it's full form would have Stellar range via eating stars.

another concern would be durability for it's full form i truly don't know what to put there since a full form destroyer is planet sized and none of the eridians weapons would work since either they tried that already or they already knew such methods wouldn't work and the fact it can also eat entire stars without problems.

any and all criticism is welcomed.

Back