• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Book Slappy Revision 2: Damn this took longer then anticipated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Ok, FINALLY CRTs are allowed again.

So, if you have been following the weirdly controversial verse Goosebumps recently you would know that Zarky made a massive CRT uncompositing everything, fixing my mistakes. She did a decent job but the Slappy page is still a bit screwy and composited, like having powers that Book Slappy doesn't have like Portal Creation. While this was going on in recent memory (about the time I was unbanned) Zark aloud me to make separate profiles for the other versions of Slappy. Now that I'm done with basically all the notable ones, I have decided to create a rewrite for book Slappy, making it truly exclusive to the books using my new intellect I gained from my off-site experience. Complete with an expanded summary of his history.

You can find the rewrite here along with other creations of mine

And while we are at it, we might as well bring up another thing that I have discovered.

Basically, in the book Goosebumps verse there is this thing called "Monster Time" (you can see that explained here), this pretty much means that all monsters of the Goosebumps book verse should have type 4 Acausality. What do you guys think?

And while I'm at it, Happy early Halloween.

I meant to reply to this a few days ago, but I guess I forgot to publish my reply.

Anyway, the changes seem fairly straight forward and well explained, so I'm okay with them.

Agree: 5

Disagree: 0

Unknown: 0

Thanks to everyone supporting this CRT so far, especially the more prominent ones like Headless and Amelia but regardless any and all help is welcomed and appreciated

Yeah...totally. You aren't fooling anyone.

Also since you didn't elaborate on why you disagree I have to leave you out.

Still going to have to leave out your vote for a lack of reasoning why you disagree, plus Icant isn't a good source of information.

Agree: 5

Disagree: 0

Unknown: 0

RK said The garage feat should be 9-A, the Monster Time thing is very odd, and the movie novels exist

@Gews RK is actually good info in some cases tbh like he makes good points on Goosebumps and Roblox

Why should the garage feat be 9-A?

Why is the Monster Time thing very odd?

What about the Movie Novels?

1. The garage calc has been debunked by Wokistan in the comments of the calc, so it isn't 9-A. Plus 9-B seemed more consistent with Slappy imo.

2. Me, Headless and Icant already dealt with that issue in the comments of the Monster Time blog (I think)

3. If this is an argument on why Goosebumps has 1 canon. Don't. Just don't.

But then again all of this shouldn't matter since he isn't here and he shouldn't be taken seriously in my opinion, especially with Goosebumps scaling. This is Mr. High 7-C Goosebumps Horrortown after all.

That's fallacious of you. Just because a user isn't here doesn't mean their changes can't be addressed. Also it's not like he is permabanned. You're delaying the inevitable here, mate

Though yeah the garage feat is straight up rejected, and novelizations are tertiary canon. Please check the canon page for more info regarding how it affects stuff.

Gotta post this what RK said if this is okay

Let me explain something

Prince Arragotus scales to Slappy

Prince Arragotus fought a T-Rex skeleton

Judging by the T-Rex's size it should be 9-A

Book Slappy should have the movie novel abilities was what I was saying

Regardless of him being here or not, the other point is very well valid. And you should know that Zark considering you had to deal with him yourself in several threads before.

I'm just delivering the messages, don't shoot the messenger. I agree with some of Ican'tthinkofgoodname's points but not all.

"How I could I make a CRT for Real World dinosaurs when I'm blocked Gews? Dinosaurs can vary in size" and "Book=Book You put information from Goosebumps Live on Stage; Screams in the Night and Fright Gallery in the profile

Just saying

Neither of those things are associated with the movies besides the Goosebumps brand name, especially Goosebumps Live on Stage: Screams in the Night, a book made in 1998, like 17 years before the movie itself or any of the books based on the movies.

I don't want this thread to go to shit any further, I just want this CRT to be done with, it is good enough as it is right now.

Anyway, most people seem to agree with the revisions, and I believe they've either been, or are in the process of being applied. I'm locking this. Feel free to PM me if you think it should be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back