• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Book of Bill - Actual Time Baby Feats

So in the brand new Book of Bill, it was revealed that before the events of the show, Time Baby and Bill Cipher had a massive clash which ended with Time Baby becoming the reason behind the extinction of the dinosaurs when got blasted out of the Nightmare Realm into Dimension 46'\ where he ended up freezing in a Glacier. And in the show itself, it was revealed that there was a being trapped in a Glacier that was described as a "Time Eating Baby" and Bill Cipher later said in another GF book that this same being is almost as powerful as he is.
EVIDENCE: Time Baby caused the Dinosaur's Extinction "Time-devouring baby from another Dimension" "Will release something frozen in a glacier that is almost as powerful as me"
So with this knowledge, Time Baby should have at least a 5-B tiering due to him being the thing that killed off all the dinosaurs, but this next part I still think is a wank but he should possibly have a Low 1-C, possibly 1-B tier due to numerous pieces of the show leaving bits of info implying Time Baby is almost as powerful as our Triangular Demon Friend from the Second Dimension.

If the Images do not load click here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:BrainiacWorld/sandbox

Last edited:
Bro... IT HAS NOT EVEN BEEN ONE SINGLE DAY SINCE THE BOOK RELEASED!

The biggest part of the supporters don´t even have the book, we should wait a bit before trying any type of upgrade or downgrade

If you have anything you would like to comment about the book, please talk about it in the Gravity Falls Discussion thread
Im sorry it is just I had the book pre-ordered and I will set a spoiler thing

At least post this to Q&A and NOT CRT, you’re not ACTUALLY proposing anything, and also go to GF Discussion thread. Most of people don’t even have a book yet, it has NOT EVEN BEEN THE DAY SINCE IT RELEASED. Just WAIT.
(Basically what Accelerated Evolution said)

I believe we should wait at least a week after the book's release so that everyone can read the content of the book calmly. The Book of Bill reveals info about the Time Baby so we also should put on hold additions to him as well.

Back