• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bond vs Gravity Falls 2 (CONCLUDED)

Bond takes on another Gravity Falls character, this time Ford's brother Stanley

Both at 9-B and both have prior knowledge

Bond has vehicles, rocket launcher and light speed Samurai restricted.

Speed =

Stanley has a baseball bat and brass knuckles

Fight starts 5 metres away, after Bond confronts Stanley wwith all that illegal and dangerous stuff he stole.

James Bond: 7

Grunkle Sta: 0

Inconclusive: 0

IMG 1594

okay so if both 9-B then here are arguments for both of them

we both agreed in a past thread that stan has a higher AP especially considering he fought off a whole hoard of zombies who very easily accomplished tasks that bond has done (breaking through wall etc. etc.) and is far stronger than dipper who has done a crazy amount of things and with his bat and brass knuckles he easily one shotted many of those zombies who easily accomplished what bond has done with presumablely some amount of effort and these zombies were able to very easily take down agent powers and his cohort who were trained officials likely far stronger than dipper and even the teens such as wendy

so Stan has an obvious AP advantage especially with his weapons though not completely stompy

While Bond is far smarter and while the profiles suggest stan is the better HTH fighter i am assuming that Bond is the better fighter overall because Bond is a trained professional. The stealth mastery sadly won't work since they are too close and I don't know how quick the explosion manip is I am sure it could do some damage to stan and allow bond to kill him but stan typically gets right back up (especially considering dipper got up and was still able to throw a punch at bill right after bill blew up the clock tower which was likely more powerful than the explosives but i can't say for certain). But Bond does have his standard equipment which could demolish stan based on the situation though I don't know if he has them based on the OP

so bond is far smarter and is possibly a better fighter despite the profiles implying otherwise and may have his gadgets which could do the job but I don't know if he has them

I am leaning closer to stan here but i am not entirely sure, how does bond's explosion manip work?

Nice. I will debate you on it obviously hahaha but I always love a good debate on a bond match.

For starters, it's important to know that against foes which obvious AP advantages, Bond never gets too close. Like absolutely never unless it's absolutely necessary and with prior knowledge he'd definitely know. Whenever Bond fights Jaws, he stays at a distance Like in everything or nothing. However, if he is in the situation where he is up close, he doesn't even really try to fight someone like that, he dodges, formulates a strategy and then wins from range.

So basically, Bond with prior knowledge especially a composite Bond would definitely use he's better weaponry from a range perspective. Therefore he would definitely use the golden Gun from goldeneye. Surprisingly, even though it's a one hit kill, Stan could probably tank a few, but with Bond's marksmanship and strategy, Bond is just gonna keep shooting him, using his gadgets and other weaponry to wittle him down and finish him off.

It's like whenever Bond fights Jaws, except while Stan may be smarter, Bond with prior knowledge supersedes that. Bond should take this fairly comfortably.

well considering they aren't that far apart from each other (only about 15 feat) and stan also having prior knowledge i am sure he would go straight in and if he gets a hit then it may take bond considering he one shotted many zombies who are stronger than bond

i actually may vote inconclusive again because stan could just rush in and one shot him or if it doesn't one shot then just get a few good hits or bond could stay at bay right away although stan would definately keep running at him

depends on who could do what first and with their equal speed then i definately think another inconclusive may work for this match

unless of course this is in the mystery shack and with all of the weapons like guns stan keeps in the their and the portal then he could win (he keeps two guns in the house if recall correctly)

Inconclusive may be the case, but the thing is even with speed equal I don't see why with prior knowledge Bond wouldn't dodge like he normally does. He dodged attacks from 006 whom at the time was considered on par with him. Plus he constantly dodges attacks from Jaws who may be slower but has a much longer reach than Stan and is much bigger, AND it was in a small area in a train.

I can take inconclusive but it seems more likely Bond uses his training and experience to dodge Ford and then outmanoeuvre him and take him down from afar.

It is in the Shack but he has those weapons restricted. It's only the ones he starts with

because stan could just run at him and attacking him while bond tries to dodge and if it turns out like that then stan just needs a good punch which he could likely very easily get or bond could dodge very easily and shoot him a few times and if stan doesn't reach him before he dies then bond would win

so it really could go either way

could you please give me bond's speed in kilometer per hour

Don't get me wrong, I think with the AP gap a good few hits would certainly hurt Bond. Even with Bond's quite frankly insane durability for a human being, it's quite obvious Stan is like Jaws in this respect and much stronger

But that's the thing I'm trying to say, with prior knowledge Bond immediately isn't gonna get close. He knows Stan will have an AP advantage so he will stay back and shoot him down. Bond never engages in a fist fight against people like Jaws of Stan, he whittles them down or uses strategy. Plus even if it's fifteen metres away, Bond would back away the second Stan tried to get close. I Just don't see with prior knowledge how Stan is landing that hit.

Oh I couldn't give ya that hahaha. But that is something you gotten me to think about. May do some research on that

Anyway it wouldn't matter anyway since speed is equal

With Bond's skills and acces to firearms i don't see him failing to shoot Stan. 1 for 007, as much as it pains me to say that.

Szmiit said:
With Bond's skills and acces to firearms i don't see him failing to shoot Stan. 1 for 007, as much as it pains me to say that.
Good on you man. I know it's hard seeing characters you like fall. Bond losing to PRE-TRAINING Saitama crushed me hahaha

that was a good debate thanks

i will vote bond fra though you have to admit stan was a pretty good match for him

at least I have comfort knowing that stan is very much stronger than him and would also put up a pretty good fight

who knows who would have won if bond had no weapons but maybe like a week of prep

Ok I'll count it

I do admit, Stan would be tough for him. He'd definitely work up a sweat and would very much need a drink afterwards hahaha

Well maybe in the future we can do that we shall see

Um hello yes I'm back to the forums. Let's see if I remember how to do this again.

Ahem

James Bond FRA.

Well I mean, In all fairness Bond is maybe the least racist character ever hahahah

Especially in the newer films.

still....

okay now let's all vote for him and give him a win despite this?

definately gonna put him against a woman of different ethnicity just to mess with the character

Back