• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bombs and Honey (Jeffrey the TikToker vs Queen Scarlet) [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Last edited:
Jeffrey "I'm Gonna Nuke Every Bee Hive For An Tiktok!" Scarlet: "Not On My Watch!"
Anyway Queen Scarlet possibly delivers an nice Si To Most Insane Tiktoker

Jeffrey "I'm Gonna Nuke Every Bee Hive For An Tiktok!" Scarlet: "Not On My Watch!"
Anyway Queen Scarlet possibly delivers an nice Si To Most Insane Tiktoker
Before Scarlet even tries to sweet talk Jeffrey, she gets bombarded by rockets, nukes, bombs, meteors, and pianos as Jeffrey flies away due to his passive information analysis giving him knowledge of Scarlet's poison, summoning, and LS advantage.

Before Scarlet even tries to sweet talk Jeffrey, she gets bombarded by rockets, nukes, bombs, meteors, and pianos as Jeffrey flies away due to his passive information analysis giving him knowledge of Scarlet's poison, summoning, and LS advantage
Queen Scarlet's Pre-cog activates and she flies away Smacks all zombombs away from her and proceeds to do honey attacks to restrain jeff

Queen Scarlet's Pre-cog activates and she flies away Smacks all zombombs away from her and proceeds to do honey attacks to restrain jeff
Half of the bombs that Jeffrey throws at her are touch-activated, to Queen Scarlet trying to smack them would be doing herself in. Besides, there are bombs she can't dodge, like Homing and Chaser Rockets. Jeffrey has Blast Force to send any honey Scarlet throws at him back her way.

Half of the bombs that Jeffrey throws at her are touch-activated, to Queen Scarlet trying to smack them would be doing herself in. Besides, there are bombs she can't dodge, like Homing and Chaser Rockets. Jeffrey has Blast Force to send any honey Scarlet throws at him back her way.
That'll be big help to jeffrey (Dahmer) but Queen Scarlet Just dodges the honey And Continues to fly up to Suprise attack Jeff and pressure point him or vibrate (I Have An Fight For Jeff Now But The Guy Has To Get His Profile made lol)

That'll be big help to jeffrey (Dahmer) but Queen Scarlet Just dodges the honey And Continues to fly up to Suprise attack Jeff and pressure point him or vibrate (I Have An Fight For Jeff Now But The Guy Has To Get His Profile made lol)
Scarlet's initial strategy of slapping away the bombs likely gets her killed though. Most of the bombs are touch activated and Jeffrey has a 4x AP advantage.

Scarlet's initial strategy of slapping away the bombs likely gets her killed though. Most of the bombs are touch activated and Jeffrey has a 4x AP advantage.
Darn
Jeffrey (Dahmer) Kills One Of The Most Wholesome people on the wiki fra (Well Looks Like You Got Revenge on me For Smh Vs Javen Lol But My Character I'm Cooking will do some real damage (If He Even Does))

Darn
Jeffrey (Dahmer) Kills One Of The Most Wholesome people on the wiki fra (Well Looks Like You Got Revenge on me For Smh Vs Javen Lol But My Character I'm Cooking will do some real damage (If He Even Does))
Counted

Jeffrey is probably one of the most psychopathic people on the wiki. It checks out.

Back