• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo vs Jotaro Kujo (Eyes over Heaven)

Oh, wait, this isn't fair at all. Bo-bobo is infinities above baseline and has easy counters to all his hax. On the other hand, Kujo has no counter to things like Plot Manipulation or Conceptual Manipulation, things he has so potently at his higher keys.

Why is he 2-A in the first place? Being infinetly above a 2-C doesn't make you 2-A anymore, just a really strong 2-C.

Because there was a huge thread about it a while ago and it was deemed that you need an actual 2-A feat to be rated as such.

Also i don't see any 2-A feat on his profile

The feat of possibly creating infinite worlds.

Aside from that, I don't see why jumping up several degrees of infinity above 2-C wouldn't warrant 2-A, either. That seems seriously wrong, no matter how you look at it.

It's a bit much if I'm in a thread with him against a 2-C and I say "Bo-bobo wins because he's several degrees of infinity above baseline 2-C".

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
The feat of possibly creating infinite worlds.
Aside from that, I don't see why jumping up several degrees of infinity above 2-C wouldn't warrant 2-A, either. That seems seriously wrong, no matter how you look at it.

It's a bit much if I'm in a thread with him against a 2-C and I say "Bo-bobo wins because he's several degrees of infinity above baseline 2-C".
The profile doesn't really say that. In fact, it's a very distant possiblity, and should at best be "at lea 2-C, possibly far higher" and not outright "possibly 2-A"

Also, read this thread.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1682972

No, he has a feat of possibly creating infinite worlds. If there is any downgrade, then he would be "2-C, possibly 2-A" in all of his latter keys that don't include 2-C in them. And it isn't a distant possibility. There are direct feats of him getting infinitely more powerful multiple times after his tier 2 status is assured.

What was agreed to at the thread left everyone confused.

"Would a Low 2-C that's infinitely above baseline still lose to a 2-B?"

"I don't know, sorry."

These standards are really bad, no offence. I don't know why they were agreed upon and I'll probably make a thread about it soon because the thought that someone can be several degrees of infinity above baseline Low 2-C even and still be Low 2-C is just honestly stupid.

Im not even sure how being one degree of infinity above low multiversal isnt multiversal plus. But they did say it is unquantifiable so...

I would give this fight to Bobobo, he has way too many abilities for Jotaro to handle, is way to random in general for Jotaro to predict him, and the fact that Star Platinum needs to be touching something to activate its power, while Bobobo can just activates his powers.

Back