• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boba Fett vs Foot Soldier (Plants vs. Zombies) (7-0-0) (Grace)

I'm pretty sure he leads with shots from his blaster.
ok so while he has 3x AP advantage

Mid low regen and Immortality Type 2 should help to some extent ...

Issue is that he basically wins if he is doing CQC ... he also seems to probably have more Skill than the Foot soldier (even if not as much, it's more intelligent so it will use more optimal weapons)

ok so while he has 3x AP advantage

Mid low regen and Immortality Type 2 should help to some extent ...

Issue is that he basically wins if he is doing CQC ... he also seems to probably have more Skill than the Foot soldier (even if not as much, it's more intelligent so it will use more optimal weapons)
Well, Foot Soldier should be comparable to Night Cap who has had "lifetimes of superpowered Plant vs. Zombies Heroics" and if Boba gets close the Foot Soldier can just quickly throw out a stink cloud and fly away.

Well, Foot Soldier should be comparable to Night Cap who has had "lifetimes of superpowered Plant vs. Zombies Heroics" and if Boba gets close the Foot Soldier can just quickly throw out a stink cloud and fly away.
oh ok
so I think that will give him a large Skill advantage (though I wonder now why his intelligence is only above average with so much experience)

wait Boba Fett's Reaction speed equalized to Foot Soldier

oh ok
so I think that will give him a large Skill advantage (though I wonder now why his intelligence is only above average with so much experience)

wait Boba Fett's Reaction speed equalized to Foot Soldier
No lol. This legends Boba who is a literal skill god in-verse. Boba has fought and defeated Jedi masters who trained in their entire lives, defeated the best bounty hunters who are best in the galaxy, and respected by Darth Vader (who fought in the clone wars and considered to be much more deadlier than Grievous).

He has the skill advantage

No lol. This legends Boba who is a literal skill god in-verse. Boba has fought and defeated Jedi masters who trained in their entire lives, defeated the best bounty hunters who are best in the galaxy, and respected by Darth Vader (who fought in the clone wars and considered to be much more deadlier than Grievous).

Also boba doesn’t **** around if I remember correctly

true though the Zombie having up to hundreds of years of experience should make it a smaller gap though

but isn't this a stomp?
Boba Fett literally has FTL reactions

true though the Zombie having up to hundreds of years of experience should make it a smaller gap though

but isn't this a stomp?
Boba Fett literally has FTL reactions
His reaction speed is the same as his combat speed so both will be brought down to Foot Soldiers Hypersonic+

Back