• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Sorry if I sounded too harsh, just not a real big fan of MLP
Ok dude, we get it. It's not like we don't know.

I mean, it's chill if you don't like the verse, but it's on literally every thread. That gets really grating when it happens enough times.

Buttersamuri said:
1 till grace

No they aren't. Bobs both a bigger guy, and she a smaller pony. A normal pony could. But a filly isn't wrapping their arms around Bob
I've calculated Bob's height from arm to arm. If Bob is 6 ft (Looked it up online) then compared to his waist + arms, Cozy only needs .24 meters to wrap her arms aroud each of his arms. Cozy's arms are very slightly shorter; like to the point of borderline irrelevance, however her waist thickness gives her the extra boost needed to wrap her arms around him and restrain him.

And assuming bob doesn't just. Head butt her to death from there. She wouldn't be incapacitating him really. Holding him down for a bit. But bob could easily head butted, slam her down by falling forward, since she would have to be off the ground to hold him like that, run into things to hit her, kick her off. It doesn't help she doesn't even have any confirmed martial arts skills or anything

Not sure how effective a headbutt will be if she goes from behind, and I really doubt she's he;s gonna be able to kick her when she's grabbing his upper chest (It will be easier to restrain his arms). Shes a bit high and small for a kick isn't she? The most his martial arts amounts to iirc is boxing and wrestling.

If she is high enough on him to hold his arms to his side, then a head it is possible. If she is too high for kicks. Then she would be close enough for a head butt. And if she is too low for a head butt, then kicking should be possible. A persons legs can go decently high. Even if it was from behind. His AP advantage would definitely hurt still. And yes boxing and wrestling.

And that's even assuming she grabs Bob. Which is one possibility, while not impossible or improbable, still something Bob can get out of. Bob can also sneaks up on her. And potentially outskill

Welp, screw it. The wiki just ate my text and I don't feel like arguing for it this late at night. Swapping to Bob fra.

It's late for me and I need to sleep to. I just spent more than a few hours debating why Mr Burns could beat a living sentient trash can and broom.

Back