• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue and White Verse Addition | Cosmology Page | Main Character Page | Verse Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is missing except calculations? I don't think any,

@Antvasima Mind pinging @KLOL506 once again? There are only 3 or 4 to be evaluated.
The remaining two calcs that need to be checked are cloud calcs. KLOL said he would check to calcs when that thread is done since it changes cloud stuff and Ant is waiting for DontTalks confirmation so he can close sed thread.

I just reminded DontTalk about it via a private message.

The remaining two calcs that need to be checked are cloud calcs. KLOL said he would check to calcs when that thread is done since it changes cloud stuff and Ant is waiting for DontTalks confirmation so he can close sed thread.
Oh, that one. I saw the thread and nothing left except his confirmation pretty much, as @Antvasima said in that thread.

No need to bump, the only thing is to wait for DT to confirm all changes in the cloud calculation thread.

Last edited:
Is there something that we can do here before DontTalk returns?

Can somebody write an explanation post regarding what exactly that DontTalkDT needs to evaluate here please?

Can somebody write an explanation post regarding what exactly that DontTalkDT needs to evaluate here please?
The last two calcs KLOL need's to evaluate are Cloud Calcs. He said when this Thread is finished, he would evaluate them, but the thread can't close until DontTalkDT give's his confirmation.

I suppose that we will unfortunately have to continue to wait here until he is done with his exams.

Well, they can bump it if they wish, but it should probably be done once every few days or so instead, as it will likely take a while for DontTalk to finish with his schoolwork.

Last edited:
High 1-B Stucutres only have a countably infinite number of dimensions, or at least have size equivalant to that.

So what happens when you to High 3-A x High 3-A? It's just higher into High 3-A, it's still countable. However, High 3-A ^ High 3-A becomes Uncountably Infinite, reaching a sheer size equivalent to a Low 2-C Structure.

The same goes for High 1-B x High 1-B, it's still countably infinite, however, High 1-B ^ High 1-B reaches what is equivalent to not countably infinite dimensions, but Uncountable Infinite or Low 1-A.
(H3-A*H3-A*H3-A..............)^(H3-A*H3-A*H3-A.........)^...........Endlessly
Still be 3D, It's just a very large 3D.
4D=3D*Time ,if The 3D size is Aleph1 . It doesn't the structure of the time.

The composer tried to create an Aleph. But the composer doesn't know about Limit. Ordinal even.

And sorry, My English isn’t very good.
I want to comment on this trade. Because I hate Chinese Fiction. Because some Chinese people (5-10%) will know the Vs battle wiki website.
vs battle is quite popular in China. Make some Chinese people know Vs battle

I want to comment on this trade. Because I hate Chinese Fiction. Because some Chinese people (5-10%) will know the Vs battle wiki website.
vs battle is quite popular in China. Make some Chinese people know Vs battle
@Antvasima Sounds like we need some policy regarding this.

What do you mean/what kind of policy do you have in mind?

I have doubts about Chinese novels, many verses pop out of nowhere, and somehow they get too high into the tier, simply because the author knows how the system works or already has a connection with vsbattle members. This is somehow predictable. I mean, we allowed this one but when I read through the cosmology pages and how the abilities are built on, they sound as if it was like creating a novel for just being top tiers.

In a matter of fact, this novel right now is top 10 – top 1 in Chinese battle boarding, and we know the fact that our website is also famous in China and many authors are aware of it. 5% – 10% of Chinese people knowing the vs battle system means some millions to 10 million already.

It is like allowing suggsverse. We need to deal with which novels should be in our forum, the fact that getting past the requirements of popularity is nothing for China (comparing to their population, one advertisement, and they already got their views).

So it is my suggestion to create a policy regarding Chinese novels, which sounds like a staff discussion to me.

Well, I don't think that we can discriminate against certain parts of Chinese literature just because it favours power inflation fixation over story substance.

You can create a staff forum thread to ask for input though.

You should create a protective policy for this, we don't need to ban every Chinese novel. What we should do is to analyze each fiction as it makes sense.

like some Chinese Fiction. Some chinese explanations about dimensions that seem strange It's like trying not to let they fiction get rejected.

Like Chinese Fiction, blue&white deserves to be removed.
But some things still exist, such as Dou Luo Dalu, the 10D Cosmology And tang san 6D bruh.

Did you know? I have a friend of mine who is studying in China, he told me that some Chinese people (quite a lot) know about Vs battle, but very few understand about the tier system. The Chinese Vs are quite funny. Because they will only look at the tiers and decide who wins.

If you study in China Then you ask your friends "Do you know Vs battle?" Some will say "yes" and some will answer "I don't know" or some will say "I don't know." But I've heard of it because Vs battle is famous in China. If you open the Tiktok Chinese server, you will see quite a lot of Vs battle, which is a lot, but the interesting thing is that almost every clip of Vs battle in tiktok, China, there are hundreds of thousands of people watching Plus, I've seen videos with millions of views on Tiktok China server.

If you want to know "How many Chinese people know Vs battle wiki?" I can answer "Probably equal to how many Chinese people know MBTI" (which MBTI is very popular in East Asia).

Last edited:
I have doubts about Chinese novels, many verses pop out of nowhere, and somehow they get too high into the tier, simply because the author knows how the system works or already has a connection with vsbattle members. This is somehow predictable. I mean, we allowed this one but when I read through the cosmology pages and how the abilities are built on, they sound as if it was like creating a novel for just being top tiers.

In a matter of fact, this novel right now is top 10 – top 1 in Chinese battle boarding, and we know the fact that our website is also famous in China and many authors are aware of it. 5% – 10% of Chinese people knowing the vs battle system means some millions to 10 million already.

It is like allowing suggsverse. We need to deal with which novels should be in our forum, the fact that getting past the requirements of popularity is nothing for China (comparing to their population, one advertisement, and they already got their views).

So it is my suggestion to create a policy regarding Chinese novels, which sounds like a staff discussion to me.
They get high tier because of the nature of their work. Continents the size of the sun are very common because at this point they are common tropes. Just to remind you this is a genre where comprehension of a concept that governs the Universe, at least, is necessary to ascend to higher levels. These novels are fast food series made for fast food consumers, mainly tired salarymen and bored students, with the writers struggling to make ends meet rather than them supposedly having so much free time that they would waste on creating a supposed "Suggsverse".
Suggsverse comparison seem to be thrown around a lot in vsdebates by, people who haven't actually read it, against any powerful series they don't like. I have seen Dies Irae, Umineko, etc being accused of the same thing. The whole 5-10% chinese being vsbattles users reading for the sake of battles seem dubious and unfounded. The site probably needs to update its quality check I guess but saying it should be only for Chinese fiction because you think its "strong so it should be created by a vsbattles user", a case that can be made against any strong verse in this wikia, isn't really a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't think that we can discriminate against certain parts of Chinese literature just because it favours power inflation fixation over story substance.

You can create a staff forum thread to ask for input though.
we should consider banning certain chinese fiction. and banned anos and yogiri from the Vs battle wiki because of all 3 things I said. Just by looking at it, you can already know that all 3 It was created to achieve a high tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back