• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloom AP revision and Hax addition

Drag-O-Drawgon

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I was looking at this calc about the feat where the Winx stopped the Magic Dimension from shaking, but I had one problem with it. The Magic Dimension has been stated to be infinite by the narrator (In this video here, and at the beginning of it).

Due to this, Bloom should be High Universe level from the feat mentioned in the calc using this "Infinite Magic Universe" statement. Her durability also scales because she can take attacks from equally powerful beings.

As for her hax additions:

• Immortality (Type 1), or at the very least Longevity: This is due to fairies living a lot longer than usual (Warrior fairies in Season 4 being locked away for centuries and not aging, Arcadia literally being the first fairy and still alive (Season 3)). Faragonda in Season 4 Episode 1 stated that a fairy's life is an endless journey (here), pushing this to Immortality rather than regular Longevity.

Agreeing.

Matter of fact, eventually, I'm making a thread about Blooms tiering later when I get the chance to voice out issues of my own.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Agreeing.

Matter of fact, eventually, I'm making a thread about Blooms tiering later when I get the chance to voice out issues of my own.
I do know of other issues, but I won't get into those until after a while.

Also, I thought you didn't deal with Winx anymore? (not a problem with you back on, I'm just wondering)

I don't really. But this thread did give me back a bit of interest to likely voice out issues I have with the tiering. If I manage to get to it that is.

Whelp... I agree.

I also had a few issues about how the downgrading went. Looking back at the downgrade thread, some of the reasonings William used to downgrade them made no sense in retrospect , especially things involving Acheron . However, unfortunately I didn't take part in the downgrade thread . I'll likely try re-upgrade them to tier 2 again once I rewatch the season Acheron was involved with .

One of my main concerns was that the main reason it was downgraded was 'Acheron doesn't scale to his Legendarium even though he obviously created it ' . I didn't get this at all . We've scaled many characters to things they obviously created, even if they don't have control over what they created [ I.E: Wanda before we found out she didn't create the Chaos Wave , Jaspers and his Warp , and any Pocket-Dimension feat we have on the site that the character created ] . Creating it is a feat on it's own, and he has shown the ability to warp it during her fight with Bloom, proving he has control over it . It's like saying Jaspers doesn't scale to Fury, even though he created Fury in the first place

The 2nd Existential Seed wrote: Wall of Text

Yeah, I had problems with that as well, I was going to address them later, but it might be done soon. Also, could you watch out for any statements that imply multiple space times in the Legendarium?

Sure thing. Although the Legendarium is undoubtedly 2-B. It was treated the same way as the Dream Depot. The only reason sbe was downgraded was because it was rather blindly accepted that Acheteon doesn't scale to it. They didn't downgrade the Legendarium itself.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Sure thing. Although the Legendarium is undoubtedly 2-B. It was treated the same way as the Dream Depot. The only reason sbe was downgraded was because it was rather blindly accepted that Acheteon doesn't scale to it. They didn't downgrade the Legendarium itself.
Actually, the infinite universe statement would mean infinite myths in the Magic Dimension due to infinite planets for those to be on. So 2-A Legendarium would be a thing here.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
So, what do I do about this thread not getting enough attention?

Hmmm.. That is a genuine point there. People thought that 2-A was possible in the upgrade thread , but at best if that happens it would be Possibly 2-A rather than straight up 2-A. 2-B is more likely and we should stick with that one unless you have more evidence for such.

And... Hmm... I am unsure. Many people don't know a lot about the verse.Only a handful (Kukui, Myself, Anine) are the more knowledgable of them .

Coming back for another min.

I dont think 2-A WInx Club will sit well here. That might be way too vague in my opinion. Even 2-B I dont feel completely comfortable with (im not opposed to it but im not pushing for it either, you guys can if you want.), 2-C though should be the minimum.

Also, there's an issue with "Acheron not scaling, so Bloom can't scale either." Bloom's dragon flame is the strongest force of power in the Winx verse, regardless if Bloom has full control over it or not, since the Great Dragon created everything in Winx's magic dimension. To sum it up, its the god tier/top of the food chain in the verse. As such, anything that comes after post-dragon's creation should automatically be scaling toward the Dragon's power (Dragon Flame) instead of the other way around, especially when said dragon flame is literally confirmed to be the strongest power AP wise in the verse consistently. Even if Acheron himself cannot scale to the Legendarium's power, there is absolutely 0 reason why the books power would somehow not be upscaled to Bloom and her dragon fire. Its an item and was created post-creation. That would be like saying Arceus and the Creation/Lake trios can't be upscaled from anything infinitely weaker mon do in Pokemon.

In addition, the Legendarium's power itself isnt even able to affect the dragon flames's power. When the winx tried destroying it the first time, all of their magic was instantly drained and lost except for Bloom who had her magic come from the dragon flame. Or when Acheron was revived and took away all of the Magic Dimensions power from literally every fairy/magic user (sans Trix who IIRC were inside the legendarium), Blooms magic still couldnt be taken away. Heck, Selena needed at least a spark of the dragon flame in order to even release Acheron.

I won't say much, but ive voiced part of my issues. The dragon flame period should be upscaled from the Legendarium, whether Acheron scales to it or not.

I heavily agree Kukui. You voiced my reasonings exactly. Facts. Just... Facts. Even if Acheron doesn't scale, at bare minimum a facet of Bloom's power should scale to the Legendarium , which is an At least 2-C, likely 2-B entity/item. I think they stated outright the power of the Great Dragon period was above the Legendarium , so it should scale to all her forms.

I would say At least 2-C , likely 2-B should work out fine here. I personally may try 2-A in he future... But I'll have to rewatch the series to see for that part. Without rewatching it, I agree with Kukui based on what I remember from the arc , which is a lot.

Probably best to ask a staff member personally to add it or come here.

Also @Dragon, out of curiosity what is your opinion on the Legendarium stuff above?

Probably best to ask a staff member personally to add it or come here.

Also @Dragon, out of curiosity what is your opinion on the Legendarium stuff above?
It is fine, although I feel it should be a separate thread.

Agreed. Do you plan on making that thread yourself or no?

Also another thing. Isn't creating higher-dimensional planes considered 2-A?
I don't plan on making that thread. Can you do it?

I wouldn't mind. Though im going to try talking things over with Everlasting first to see what he thinks.
Since we make that thread, please include the hax mentions here, because the AP change is being changed, and after the second thread is made, this one can be closed.

Oh the hax you mentioned didn't get added yet?
Well, it was with this, and would be added with the AP should it have been agreed to do so. But we're moving it to another thread.

Back