• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Winx Club's Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't pause the video at 0:40.

Origins​

g0r6WbG.jpg

Prior it's creation, the universe was dominated by complete nothingness. Until a dazzling light appeared from the void. This light was the Great Dragon; who created the Enchanted Universe of the Magical Dimensions with a spark of his flame, a manifestation of his magical energy. The Dragon would spread his breath and fill with life, light and heat every corner of the universe. After the creation of the universe, the Great Dragon went to rest in Domino, place where his power would be handed over through Domino's Royal family.

Bloom:​

Faragonda:​

The Magic Enciclopedia:​

KcBKuuw.jpg

Un Mondi di Magia​

nfhnB1T.jpg

Tetis:​

Valtor:​

Guia al Mondi Magico​

DE8G1wp.jpg

Structure​

RxdegAM.jpg

If you paid special attention to the points before, you might have noticed the usage of the term "Magical Dimension" and "Enchanted/Magic universe" on the same preposition. Why?

"Magic Universe" and "Magic Dimension" are terms repeatedly used within the series, and whereas sometimes the terms have been used interchangeably, they often mean different things. The Magic Dimension, or Magix, is the universe beyond earth's time and space where the majority of the series takes place.

Stella​

WoG​

Griselda:​

The Magic Dimension and the Earth are the most known realms out there, but that doesn’t means that they are the only ones. Coming close there's the Infinite Ocean, a dimension linked to Magic Dimension in which The Pillars of the Infinite Ocean reside. This pillars are the foundations of all the worlds of the Magical Dimension.

Tritannus:​

Other than that, you have places like the Golden Kingdom, a realm beyond the Magic Dimension in which the flow of time is circular, which allows everything to have ever existed to still exist within it.

Tecna:​

Arcadia:​

Miscellaneous stuff:

Tecna:​

Codatorta​

LNjM84i.jpg

Points more, points less. You get the idea: The Winx Club's Cosmology has more than one universe at work there.

Size​

eyok0Jh.jpg

Whereas I previously stated that the Magic Dimension and the Magic Universe are different things, I did not stated what was the Magic Universe. So let's go for it.

The Magic Universe is a universe that contains the cosmology, in which there exists an infinity of dimensional realities. Magix operates as the crossroad of all the energies between them.
a7098lY.jpg
Also, pay attention to what WoG says here:
This is the conversation:
The Secret of Lost Kingdom would later reveal that the Ancestral Witches are talking about Obsidian, also known as the Nightmare Realm; which, according to the Book of Fate, is located at the crossroad of the endless paths.
It honestly doesn't gets more straightforward than that.

TL;DR: Winx Club's cosmology is 2-A

Last edited:
By the way, just to make it clear: This thread is just about the cosmology. Wherever and how it would scale is for a different thread.

Isn't an Infinite universe just High 3-A?

And it seems from that like Obsidian is also infinite, not that it is 2-A in size

Interesting. I'll respond more in a minute and I let Kukui know about this revision. Me and him are Knowledgable Members of Winx. I'll be back here in an hour to discuss this more though.

I agree with basically everything proposed here. It's consistent enough with things like Blooms power somehow being able to power to the Legendarium and what not (though that's a seperate conversation so lets not discuss it here). So yeah, I agree on this

I agree with the possibility of 2-A Winx Cosmology being a thing. I was actually going to propose similar before. While I won't go into scaling, I do think Bloom realistically could scale to 2-A.

Sorry I’m here now. Considering I already tried getting 2-A winx with stuff that definitely wasn’t as straightforward as this, I completely agree with this.

2-A likely already comes from the Legendarium since fictional stories told in the Magic Dimension are supposed to become their own real realities Inside the Legendarium (and if we accept the magic universe being infinite, that means the magic dimension has infinite stories, which births infinite realities from that).

And Bloom would outright upscale since Acheron didn’t have enough power to control the Legendarium until getting a fragment of the dragon flames power to do that. And when the Legendarium destroyed the winx’s magic, Bloom was completely unaffected as the Legendarium can’t destroy the dragon flame.

All in all, with this and the OPs very detailed evidence, I’m agreeing with 2-A.

Sorry I’m here now. Considering I already tried getting 2-A winx with stuff that definitely wasn’t as straightforward as this, I completely agree with this.

2-A likely already comes from the Legendarium since fictional stories told in the Magic Dimension are supposed to become their own real realities Inside the Legendarium (and if we accept the magic universe being infinite, that means the magic dimension has infinite stories, which births infinite realities from that).
But that doesn't necessarily mean there are infinitely many stories in the legendarium. After all, Acheron might not have been able to write all the stories in the magic dimension since the book is clearly finite with both a start and an end (since there's cover from both sides)

Tsk with the Legendarium.

The Legendarium overwrites itself. Acheron has been trapped there for millenniums and there's still tales like Frankenstein and the Snow Queen, which are fairly modern in comparison. It not having a proportional volume are Magical antics; at least thousands of thousands of works of fictions and piece of history are written down each year, and the Legendarium remains retains it's size even on the flashbacks prior Selina betraying Eldora.

Wherever this stories count as independent realities is another thing, a rather complicated discussion that ends up coming out as bias from every side. Bringing that discussion again will probably end up on an endless debate over how Acheron is actually Tier 0 because Marvel exists in Winx Club or how it's 11-A because it was taken over by Acheron when he was turned a legend. And I would prefer to ignore it for mean time; all in all it's a different discussion that can has as many threads there can be about something, but here it only delays stuff.

I heavily disagree with that approach because we would need far greater evidence for Marvel being canon to Winx Club firstly. Secondly... Scaling should be discussed in this thread. It's difficult enough getting support for this type of stuff. Especially with the evidence being as straightforward as it is.

Bloom should outright scale to the Dragon Flame. There are plenty of comparison given between herself and that Flame. Those who have given said comparisons are aware of the Legends. Especially in Season 1 & 2 which is littered to the teeth with them.

I heavily disagree with that approach because we would need far greater evidence for Marvel being canon to Winx Club firstly.
It is.

But you’re getting the approach wrong, it’s an over exaggeration over how things go out of control between different pieces of information being stick together.
Secondly... Scaling should be discussed in this thread. It's difficult enough getting support for this type of stuff.
To make scaling, this would need to be accepted first. Otherwise is rushing over a revision that might or might not be faulty or end up as waste of time. This is why I wanted this to be cosmology exclusive.

I'm neutral since I'm not knowledgeable on the verse but I wanted to comment since I used to watch the show.

Also is there some unspoken rule that Magical girl verses have a preference for High 3-A and/or 2-A tiers?

Quick question. Are the comics and show canon to each other? If so, you'd need to provide evidence that supports this because using both without proof of connections doesn't work.

Also is there some unspoken rule that Magical girl verses have a preference for High 3-A and/or 2-A tiers?
Me having added High 3-A/2-A W.I.T.C.H. to the wiki looking real sus

Sorry for the delay, yesterday was a clusterfuck and I wasn’t on the proper mood.

Quick question. Are the comics and show canon to each other? If so, you'd need to provide evidence that supports this because using both without proof of connections doesn't work.
In the first Bloom CTR I did years back, I was told they where.

Anyways, the series is canon to the comics [1] [2] [3], though the first volume is a re-adaptation of Season 1. Series' only major reference* to the comics is the Stone of Memories, that becomes part of the major plot of Season 7, as well as some characters re-appearing on minor roles (One of Flora's pseudo-love interests comes to my mind). The comics are also the only source (that I'm aware of) of answers for things as the Trix being outside of the Relix by the start of Season 3 and outside of light rock by The Lost Kingdom while still at Cloud Tower by Magical Adventure, as well as what was of Love & Pet post-Season 4, but that might be giving it way too much credit, as Winx Club has mastered the art of not acknowledging anything that happened 5 minutes earlier. So make that of what you will.

Last edited:
I don’t have a solid stance on this yet but at minimum I see the universe is infinite and there are other dimensions and stuff that supports 2-A but this description in the OP (Size Section) seems to portray dimensions as planets and stars as well.

This can be interpreted as them referring to the Earth (planet) as a dimension, and the thousands of dimensions shining around it are stars which would just mean an infinite size universe with infinite planets/stars. At least in my opinion.

Overall though, I'm neutral. It's pretty clear that the verse has multiple universes with different space and time which already is 2-C. I'll look over this some more to be sure on 2-A

Well, the major evidence pointing at 2-A is from the Magic Encyclopedia published about the Show, not the comics.
I just wanted to be sure regardless of if it effects 2-A or not, because the wiki is very strict about the use of using comics and shows as supporting evidence for one another.

Sorry for the delay, yesterday was a clusterfuck and I wasn’t on the proper mood.

In the first Bloom CTR I did years back, I was told they where.

Anyways, the series is canon to the comics [1] [2] [3], though the first volume is a re-adaptation of Season 1. Series' only major reference* to the comics is the Stone of Memories, that becomes part of the major plot of Season 7, as well as some characters re-appearing on minor roles (One of Flora's pseudo-love interests comes to my mind). The comics are also the only source (that I'm aware of) of answers for things as the Trix being outside of the Relix by the start of Season 3 and outside of light rock by The Lost Kingdom while still at Cloud Tower by Magical Adventure, as well as what was of Love & Pet post-Season 4, but that might be giving it way too much credit, as Winx Club has mastered the art of not acknowledging anything that happened 5 minutes earlier. So make that of what you will.
I think we still need more evidence to determine if the comics are also canon to the show, since I'm pretty sure that there are several things in the comics that don't happen in the series

Most of the animated clips have no subtitles, nor is Italian something I speak so I cannot justify nor invalidate proposals. But Kukui seems to agree and think he's often very reasonable. So I don't mind this.

Well, I guess this is accepted. However, I suggest the OP put this information in a blog post and add references. That way, whenever a verse page is created, this info can be put their in the explanation section and or on future profiles.

Well, that was sudden. I'll create the blog later. Guess this can be closed. Bloom herself would go for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back