• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodborne Upgrades and General Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
So there have been a few Bloodborne calcs done over on Narutoforums recently that could warrant some changes to the characters from Bloodborne. I'll start with the big one first.

Adjusting the top tiers (Hunter, Gehrman, and the Great Ones) to Star level.

In Bloodborne, there is a weapon called 'A Call Beyond.' The lore behind this weapon is that the Healing Church attempted to make contact with the Great Ones, but failed, resulting in the destruction of a star. This weapon is available to the Hunter and it allows him to use the energy from this destroyed star as an attack, but there are several other characters who are able to use this attack as well, including Micolash, the Host of the Nightmare, Yurie, the Last Scholar, the Forgotten Madman, Imposter Iosefka, and (Most importantly) Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos. This would scale to those characters, as well as all of the Great Ones who should be comparable to Ebrietas.

Changing pre-EoG Hunter and all non-Great Ones to MHS and Large Building level.

The Hunter is able to move fast enough to dodge meteors summoned by the Living Failures and natural, cloud to ground lightning manipulated by the Fishman Priest. He can also survive being hit by those meteors and that lightning. This would scale to the Hunter DURING game, as well as any non-Great One boss and Hunter.

Oh, also, the Hunter's Lifting Strength should be changed to Class K scaling from Ebrietas, who is large enough to warrant having this as her LS.

I actually Doubt the Fishman Priest Lightning

Because they are able to summon it Even while in a cave with no clouds in it.

@Dbfan

Pretty sure that's just a gameplay mechanic as they can't just make them not use one particular attack when they're in a certain area.

That being said, all the changes look fine to me.

Looks okay to me after glancing over the information. Of course, since it's calc related, I'm not the best guy to go to, but your explanation makes sense at the very least.

Considering many of the Top - God Tier enemies are meant to be Lovecrafitian Eldritch Gods and the like, and how the calc seems fine, I think these changes are acceptable.

^The design of the characters shouldn't have any importance with their strength. But otherwise, I guess it's fine.

Well, I would prefer to see some members of the calc group weigh in, but if they do not respond within a few days, and in case the OBD accepted these calculations, I suppose that it may be alright.

Okay. I have posted a link to this topic in the calculation evaluations thread. In case nobody responds within a few days, you can probably start to scale Bloodborne from these calculations.

Bloodborne being really lethal in both Gameplay and changes like this. Jesus. ^^;

Well anyways if the OBD have accepted this, then i'm fine with this as well. Though the Large Building thing should have a + since it's more on the high end of High 8-C.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Bloodborne being really lethal in both Gameplay and changes like this. Jesus. ^^;
Well anyways if the OBD have accepted this, then i'm fine with this as well. Though the Large Building thing should have a + since it's more on the high end of High 8-C.
^ This.

And I'm ok with the changes too.

(So, BoG Hunter MHS and Large Building, EoG Star level and Sub-Rel?)

So 4 Admins, a Content Mod, and a Calc Group member, as well as several other people agree with these, can i make the changes or should i wait a while longer?

The first two are fine but the highest speed we ever really use for meteor is typically 17,000 m/s and that is after they are confirmed to come from space.

In this calc, you only get large building level from the high end which uses 73,000 m/s. So I would disagree with the third and say you should put building level instead.

Hmm, alright so using that speed the KE would be low end building level. Any other issues or can i add them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back