• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

blood lusted vados vs hades

hades killed whis after a decent fight , vados is very very angry

who win's ?

edit : i know hades is low 2C but vados is may too

vados hasn't got the feats to deal with a tier 2 char so she would lose badly

on a sidenote.. On Hades profile, low multi universe level?

i think vados is multi-universe too

beerus 1-2 universe ( whis comparison with the castle )

vados 4 -5 universe but that just my PERSONNALLY opinion so ......

Hades stomps this isnt even close.The different between tier 2 and tier 3 is literally infinity.To be high tier 3 vados and whis would have to be able to destroy infinite universes and even then they still couldnt beat haeds.

That's still only 3-A. In fact, destroying one observable universe 10 trillion times over is still 3-A.

In order to be High 3-A, you must have literally infinite 3-D power.

In order to be Low 2-C, you must destroy a space-time continuum, which is equivalent to destroying a universe at every possible point in its existence.

Just a clarification.

Adding to Azathoth explanation, Dragon Ball universe 7 is finite and curved (it's a sphere with an edge), not flat and infinite like the infinite universe model (which is our universe). So if Beerus destroys the entire 3D universe, it will still be 3A

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
That's still only 3-A. In fact, destroying one observable universe 10 trillion times over is still 3-A.
In order to be High 3-A, you must have literally infinite 3-D power.

In order to be Low 2-C, you must destroy a space-time continuum, which is equivalent to destroying a universe at every possible point in its existence.

Just a clarification.
oh , ok

thanks for the explanation

Faisal Shourov said:
Adding to Azathoth explanation, Dragon Ball universe 7 is finite and curved (it's a sphere with an edge), not flat and infinite like the infinite universe model (which is our universe). So if Beerus destroys the entire 3D universe, it will still be 3A
Well, there's the possibility that the Universe is 3-D, but the "sphere" itself is 4-D.

Something like this ( 4-D ( 3-D ) 4-D ). But we wouldn't know until Whis or Vados or someone else explains it, because all we can do now is speculate whether or not it's 3-D or 4-D.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Hades stomps this isnt even close.The different between tier 2 and tier 3 is literally infinity.To be high tier 3 vados and whis would have to be able to destroy infinite universes and even then they still couldnt beat haeds.
wow i didn't know that , the gab between 3-A and 2-C is HUGE

[1]Alexcar3000 Im just talking about the size only, as for 4D yeah it's 4D since it has spacetime

Basically, if you destroy the 3D universe 7, you're 3A. If you destroy 4D universe 7, you're low 2C. There's no High 3A for destroying DB universe since it's curved

Faisal Shourov said:
[1]Alexcar3000 Im just talking about the size only, as for 4D yeah it's 4D since it has spacetime
Basically, if you destroy the 3D universe 7, you're 3A. If you destroy 4D universe 7, you're low 2C. There's no High 3A for destroying DB universe since it's curved
I know hehe. I said that because it makes Tier 2 DB a possibility:

If U7 has just a single timeline (which it doesn't, as we have Future Trunk's timeline, Cell's timeline, the main timeline, etc.), then it's destruction is Low 2-C.

If there are more timelines (which it does), then it's destruction is 2-C.

If it's stated to have infinite timelines (as stated in DBO if iirc, but that's probably not canon), then it's destruction is High 2-A.

And because the next episode is when they will reveal the whole "12 Universes" thing, they could say what amount of timelines U7 has.

Back