• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Telepathy, Fear Manip, and more proof of intellect definitely gives Wanda an advantage here. However, idk if Scarlet Witch counts as an esper. If she does, then Fubuki can nullify her psionics and Fubuki already has greater range. But I'm going to have to vote Witch as she has more hax, more LF, and likely more intellect.

Fubuki should be able to win via hellstorm, or a surprise snipe. It'd only take 1 rock to Wanda's skull to win with Fubuki's power.

Fubuki got downgraded to low 7B since this match so Scarlet Stomps I think

Scarlet can be one-shot if caught off-guard so it might still go somewhere.

Scarlet can one shot any time she wants since Fubukis shields aren't strong enough

A snipe from Fubuki will only kill if not blocked by shields

You guys still think it's fair, sure I'll continue

Fubuki's shields withstood shots from Overgrown Rover. Wanda can output that level of damage from range?

Fubuki can affect any object she can see, and Wanda's shields only seem to work where her hands are. If Fubuki simply flicks a light pole or a rock that's behind Wanda at supersonic speeds at her neck, she's dead.

i vote Fubuki due to versatility and range.

AtomicSekiro said:
Fubuki's shields withstood shots from Overgrown Rover. Wanda can output that level of damage from range?
Fubuki can affect any object she can see, and Wanda's shields only seem to work where her hands are. If Fubuki simply flicks a light pole or a rock that's behind Wanda at supersonic speeds at her neck, she's dead

i vote Fubuki due to versatility and range.
Yes, she's literally a higher tier than Fubuki.

She can cover herself with her barries, what the hell is this?

Back