• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Bleach) Yhwach vs Shaka Virgo (Saint seiya)

Strongest forms
Sba
Fight take place in soul society

Last edited:
What kind of Acausality does he even have? type 1/2/3/4? and on what level is it

If so, yhwach pretty much resists everything he has, and just erases him from the future or just insta kills him with soul crush, if his soul manipulation isn't as layered as bleach.

I don't see anything on his profile that can put yhwach down either way

Last edited:
The profiles will be undergoing a massive revision in the next year which will completely overhaul the entire verse.

The Acausality comes from resisting passive causality hax of Chronos with pure Cosmo energy. Which this causality hax makes sure all timelines in the multiverse have no interference from dimension jumpers, time travelers, or distortions. If any of the such are detected then chronoses causality hax attempts to fix such errors by moving them to their proper place which can be resisted by pure Cosmo energy.

Can someone links ywhachs profile here? I'm on a tome crunch today.

Thank you!

The profiles will be undergoing a massive revision in the next year which will completely overhaul the entire verse.

The Acausality comes from resisting passive causality hax of Chronos with pure Cosmo energy. Which this causality hax makes sure all timelines in the multiverse have no interference from dimension jumpers, time travelers, or distortions. If any of the such are detected then chronoses causality hax attempts to fix such errors by moving them to their proper place which can be resisted by pure Cosmo energy.

Can someone links ywhachs profile here? I'm on a tome crunch today.

Thank you!

It depends on the type and dimensionality but the profile lists neither so it's irrelevant.
It’s type 4 as I recall, and I’m pretty sure acuas is 4-d by default, but seeing as his comes from time shenanigans, it would logically be 4-d anyway

It’s type 4 as I recall, and I’m pretty sure acuas is 4-d by default, but seeing as his comes from time shenanigans, it would logically be 4-d anyway
I'm fairly sure you're wrong on both of those things

Putting aside the Fate Manip for a moment though, as this is Yhwach at his strongest, what can Virgo do about this?

Acausality is absolutely not assumed to be 4-d unless the causality system in verse is higher D.

Infinite 4-D Fate and power null go brrrr

NEP negs.

Mid-Godly regeneration Negation negs.

Layered Mid-Godly in 2 forms (Almighty and The Miracle.) also neg.

Also I think there's an ongoing CRT about Yhwach getting High-Godly regeneration but I doubt that'll realistically go anywhere.

NEP negs.

Also I think there's an ongoing CRT about Yhwach getting High-Godly regeneration but I doubt that'll realistically go anywhere.
So far, there have been no counter arguments against the HGR, mostly just waiting for more staff input

What's with all Saint Seiya profiles being so out of date/poorly made? Afaik, listing the type of AE/Acausality has been a requirement for several years at this point...

Really they should be banned from VS threads or just straight up deleted

NEP negs.

bruh

Acausality is absolutely not assumed to be 4-d unless the causality system in verse is higher D.

Infinite 4-D Fate and power null go brrrr
The feat for acausality comes from resisting hax that comes from a 4-d being, so it should be 4-d based on that.
Putting aside the Fate Manip for a moment though, as this is Yhwach at his strongest, what can Virgo do about this?
Well let’s see, Matter hax doesn’t work on material nonexistence, I suppose he could attack his soul? Idk much about nep so that might be bull. Also, what’s the justification for the aspect 3 nep?

Hades resisted Mid godly regen negation tho. and was going to kill Athena who has the same resistance Permanently. Failing that, death concept manip should work, considering it worked on a city, which isn’t even alive.

Well let’s see, Matter hax doesn’t work on material nonexistence, I suppose he could attack his soul? Idk much about nep so that might be bull. Also, what’s the justification for the aspect 3 nep?
Yhwach is NEP on a physical, spiritual and mental level with The Vanishing Point

The mind and soul are intertwined in Bleach, so it was agreed that when Yhwach's soul becomes nonexistent his mind would as well

Bleach has very layered soul hax, so i doubt any soul manipulation is going to do anything.
Their profile still uses soul hax range as the potency, which was changed.
Pretty sure yhwach just crushes his soul

in the current state of Shaka's profile. I don't see any wincons for Shaka tbh, besides maybe law manipulation does he resist that?

wait until Shaka becomes a Tier 1 Smurf when im done.

in the current state of Shaka's profile. I don't see any wincons for Shaka tbh, besides maybe law manipulation does he resist that?

wait until Shaka becomes a Tier 1 Smurf when im done.
He doesn't resist law manipulation directly but from how it's worded on Virgo's profile it seems to result in a manipulation of causality, which Yhwach does resist.

He doesn't resist law manipulation directly but from how it's worded on Virgo's profile it seems to result in a manipulation of causality, which Yhwach does resist.
Lille barro resists law manipulation through shunsui's shikai / bankai

It’s the other way around. by using law manip, he can use causality manip

no, hes controlling the laws of the universe to control causality.

Back