• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We currently have true shikai ichigo at high 6A which doesnt seem right considering some of his feats
mimihagi currently has 3A possibly low 2C durability and yhwach tried to kill him + the soul king and ichigo tanked that attack with minimal damage
0618-009.png
0618-010.png
0618-016.png

Also ichibei was planning on turning ichigo into the soul king and he had only seen true shikai ichigo and we have seen the state reio was in so not only did he believe ts ichigo can replace him but he was going to seal him too so true shikai has more than enough power to replace reio
WhatsApp_Image_2020-09-23_at_11.07.42_PM.jpeg
WhatsApp_Image_2020-09-23_at_11.07.42_PM_1.jpeg
WhatsApp_Image_2020-09-23_at_11.07.43_PM.jpeg

also there is the fact that bankai multiplier is accepted as x5 and he cant possibly jump from high 6A to 3A with x5
0673-013.png

we have him here cutting some of yhwach's shadows? whatever these things are
0673-015.png
0674-003.png

he also took a direct hit and was barely damaged from sk absorbed yhwach

based on these ts ichigo should scale to 3A possibly low 2C

edit: dangai ichigo and monster aizen will end up scaling if accepted

Last edited:
I disagree very much with this notion since True Shikai Ichigo right after his reveal ends up getting pressured by a good portion of the Sternritter and needed saving from the other Soul Reapers in order to actually pursue Yhwach. Not to mention how Candice manages to survive an attack from him while in this form as well.

I disagree very much with this notion since True Shikai Ichigo right after his reveal ends up getting pressured by a good portion of the Sternritter and needed saving from the other Soul Reapers in order to actually pursue Yhwach. Not to mention how Candice manages to survive an attack from him while in this form as well.
0673-006.png

ichigo was holding back most of the arc as when we see him serious his reiatsu takes physical form and yhwach comments "that is the power you are supposed to have"
and even while suppressed he casually bodied the sternritters
0582-005.png
0584-002.png

he also literally told candice to dodge proving he was holding back and didnt have the intent to kill

Doesn't this create huge scaling issues as several Sternritter pressure True Shikai Ichigo, and I don't care what anyone says, there is no way that a Tier 3 is holding back so much that Tier 6 is even remotely a threat

I don't really care about the discussion but I think this should be highlighted in the OP so people understand what is actually being proposed

Wouldn't this also lead to Pre-TS Ichigo/Aizen as well as maybe Hikone and Kenpachi getting the rating as well? Since iirc we scaled Dangai Ichigo and Hikone to each other at one point.

I don't really care about the discussion but I think this should be highlighted in the OP so people understand what is actually being proposed

Wouldn't this also lead to Pre-TS Ichigo/Aizen as well as maybe Hikone and Kenpachi getting the rating as well? Since iirc we scaled Dangai Ichigo and Hikone to each other at one point.
The scaling is only one-way IIRC. We scaled Ichigo from Hikone, but Hikone doesn't scale from Ichigo - so far as I remember.

we know in bleach if you arent in your best mental state your powers will be weekend at that point ichigo had just seen soul kings state which he didnt know about anyone would be shocked
and yhwach states when his reiatsu takes physical form "that is the power you are supposed to have" he didnt say that before ichigo wasnt at full power back then
also there is a lot of narrative consistency for ts to scale with the whole replacing soul king thing

0619-006.png

also yhwach points out how ichigo couldnt even utter the word kill further proving at that point he wasnt in his best condition as later on he didnt care and killed yhwach

Those feats belong to True Shikai Ichigo after he got an amp boost of power by Yhwach’s Reiatsu. He needs a new key, and nobody scales to this version. Dangai only scales to the previous True Shikai Ichigo before this boost of power. Hikone is transcendent and couldn’t beat Shikai Kenpachi. They don’t scale. The light novel said Yhwach was transcendent.
0615-006.png
0615-007.png

0679-017.png

ichibei was already planning on turning him into the new soul king before this so he doesnt need a second key
and soul kings durability is unknown we dont know how much yhwach amped ichigo

ichibei was already planning on turning him into the new soul king before this so he doesnt need a second key
and soul kings durability is unknown we dont know how much yhwach amped ichigo
Ichibei didn’t mentioned that after Ichigo defeated Yhwach, even in the manga Ichibei knew and said that Ichigo wasn’t strong enough to defeat base Yhwach at that point in time. This also fixes the Soul King having no durability. Unless you think Yhwach’s Reiatsu comes in different tiers we know how much he amp Ichigo.

Ichibei didn’t mentioned that after Ichigo defeated Yhwach
it was implied in cfyow volume 1 that ichibei was planning on turning ichigo into the soul king
so true shikai scales before "the amp" (the amp thing is weird as it was from yhwachs sword and it looks like it was used to call out ichigos blood, either way that doesnt change anything as he would still scale to reio)
even in the manga Ichibei knew and said that Ichigo wasn’t strong enough to defeat base Yhwach at that point in time.
which supports and is consistent with yhwachs statement of him being superior to the soul king as ichibei only thought ichigo was a good replacement for the soul king

edit: it wasnt base yhwach ichibei had already seen allmighty yhwach

it was implied in cfyow volume 1 that ichibei was planning on turning ichigo into the soul king
so true shikai scales before "the amp" (the amp thing is weird as it was from yhwachs sword and it looks like it was used to call out ichigos blood, either way that doesnt change anything as he would still scale to reio)

which supports and is consistent with yhwachs statement of him being superior to the soul king as ichibei only thought ichigo was a good replacement for the soul king

edit: it wasnt base yhwach ichibei had already seen allmighty yhwach
True Shikai Ichigo after Yhwach’s Reiatsu amp is still True Shikai Ichigo in Ichibei’s eyes. Ichibei said in the manga Ichigo had no chance of defeating Yhwach. Ichibei only mentioned that Ichigo could be a replacement after he got the amp from Yhwach. Back at that point Ichibei had accepted the fate that Yhwach had won. He had no plans for Ichigo at that point in time.

True Shikai Ichigo after Yhwach’s Reiatsu amp is still True Shikai Ichigo in Ichibei’s eyes. Ichibei said in the manga Ichigo had no chance of defeating Yhwach. Ichibei only mentioned that Ichigo could be a replacement after he got the amp from Yhwach. Back at that point Ichibei had accepted the fate that Yhwach had won. He had no plans for Ichigo at that point in time.
ichibei never saw "amped" ichigo
ichibei as you said did say ichigo had no chance of winning but that was in his head to ichigo he begged him to take down yhwach, why would he ask him that if he believed he cant take him down? cfyow answered us through ichibei saying they needed ichigo to lose
and ichibei was planning before as shunsui predicted that based on him taking ichigo to the royal palace which is why he gave his friends the pass and said ichigo might not be able to return (also revealed in cfyow)

ichibei never saw "amped" ichigo
ichibei as you said did say ichigo had no chance of winning but that was in his head to ichigo he begged him to take down yhwach, why would he ask him that if he believed he cant take him down? cfyow answered us through ichibei saying they needed ichigo to lose
and ichibei was planning before as shunsui predicted that based on him taking ichigo to the royal palace which is why he gave his friends the pass and said ichigo might not be able to return (also revealed in cfyow)
Ichibei saw him and knew he was the one that defeated Yhwach. Zero Squad came down with Ichibei to seal Yhwach.

The tickets were based on an assumption that was a possibility, just how Ginjo and Hikone were possible Soul King candidates. But don’t have that level of power. Right now Shikai Kenpachi > Transcendent Hikone > Dangai Ichigo by feats and transcendent statements.

Actually why wouldn’t Ginjo and Hikone be scaling to this if they were Soul King candidates?
They were POTENTIAL candidates which means they haven’t reach that level of power needed to hold the worlds together. Aizen and Ichigo were stated to be above everyone in power. Aizen wasn’t used because you also need to be part Quincy.

They were POTENTIAL candidates which means they haven’t reach that level of power needed to hold the worlds together. Aizen and Ichigo were stated to be above everyone in power. Aizen wasn’t used because you also need to be part Quincy.
Oh. Though wouldn’t that just mean Ichigo and Aizen were closer in potential to be a SK than the others?

And part Quincy? So there’s other requirements to this.

Wait. Nobody saw Dangai Ichigo and Butterfly/Monster Aizen actually fighting aside from Kisuke. Doesn't the novels usually refer to the Cocoon Aizen and Mullet Aizen? Along with the fact Ichigo literally gets taken out of the story and most of everyone notes Ichigo can handle this and all of them only see Ichigo in Shikai?

I agree, and like the last time, I will not argue about anything.

Ichigo was holding back until his fight with Yhwach, noted by the moment where Ichigo's energy starts to physically form around him because of the sheer amount of it - which impresses Yhwach, and even when holding back, he was still casually outmaneuvering and pressuring numerous Sternritters at once, and even warned Candiace that she need to dodge his attacks or she else would die, so I don't know why this is being used as some sort of checkmate to prove that he scales around the Sternritter. He only lost to Askin's hax, you know, that thing that ignores strength, and even then, he walked off as soon as he stopped being affected by it.

It was True Shikai Ichigo that killed the Soul King (AFAIK, Yhwach controlling Ichigo never implied that he gave him any power, just that he was controlling them through the connection in their blood, and Yhwach's statement that Ichigo gaining back his transcendent power to kill the Soul King pretty directly states that it was through Ichigo's power that this was accomplished, not Yhwach's) and it is True Shikai Ichigo that would have been the Soul King's replacement if not for Yhwach, unless you want to say that Ichigo can maintain his Bankai or Merged Form indefinitely now, despite that never being stated or implied, it would be him in his Shikai state maintaining the three worlds.

Also, the Hikione stuff shouldn't be indicative of anything because AFAIK, it's just, "Ichigo can defeat him". And that isn't definitive proof of anything. Just because someone can defeat another person, doesn't mean they should scale to them. You can say that Goku can defeat Mike Tyson, but that doesn't make Goku 10-A, for instance.

So yeah, I believe he should logically scale to the Tier 3/2 stuff.

Post-Dangai Ichigo/God Aizen should scale as well, and AFAIK, nothing scales to them at all to contradict this, they are literally "transcendent beings" at that point. And IIRC, there is even a guidebook statement that says FGT Ichigo's Mugetsu is the strongest thing in the series up to that point.

So yeah, I think this is fine.

Bleach got tier 3 and the whole wiki shook.

Doesn't this create huge scaling issues as several Sternritter pressure True Shikai Ichigo, and I don't care what anyone says, there is no way that a Tier 3 is holding back so much that Tier 6 is even remotely a threat
People will just say "upgrade the Sternritter and Ichigo post TS, it'll make more sense if True Shikai Ichigo is 3-B to 3-A for a Bankai multiplier to still work, and everyone else scales to it".

goku literally does the same
also aizen managed to hold himself so much that ichigos friends didnt get crushed when at base he could crush grimmjow who is made of hundreds of millions of souls
Goku doesn't genuinely make them a thread.
Ichigo needed help.

Bleach got tier 3 and the whole wiki shook.

People will just say "upgrade the Sternritter and Ichigo post TS, it'll make more sense if True Shikai Ichigo is 3-B to 3-A for a Bankai multiplier to still work, and everyone else scales to it".

Goku doesn't genuinely make them a thread.
Ichigo needed help.
none of the sternritters scale, when ichigo tried he bodied all even when he got hit he tanked all their attacks
and he was holding back until his final fight
he got many instances where he tanked attacks from yhwach and was supposed to be the new soul king you would have to ignore many things to scale him lower

as i said none of the sternritters scale but if somehow one of them did something it would be an outlier for them that shouldnt take away anything from ichigo considering all the feats and the statements

How is this CRT applied and justifiable? The citations of Ichigo's Universal AP proceeds Yhwach's profile, Yhwach's Universal AP citation proceeds Soul King's profile but there aren't any citations and authentication shown to its assumptions and claims for Universal Soul King.

How is this CRT applied and justifiable? The citations of Ichigo's Universal AP proceeds Yhwach's profile, Yhwach's Universal AP citation proceeds Soul King's profile but there aren't any citations and authentication shown to its assumptions and claims for Universal Soul King.
did you miss the crt?

I couldn't find any other CRTs associated with a topic involving Universal Bleach

I have read the thread but well don't remember when mimihagi was tell to have hus durability scall, we don't know what is exactly the shadow thing if i remember no?

I have read the thread but well don't remember when mimihagi was tell to have hus durability scall, we don't know what is exactly the shadow thing if i remember no?
To me it seemed like an extension of Mimihagi itself that it formed as a shield since Mimihagi is essentially a shadow in appearance

Durability: At least Universe level, possibly Universe level+ (Tanked Yhwach's attempts to attack him with a shadowy barrier)

We can only assume it's an attack
Can you show where he tanked one attack of yhwach? I have see the differents chap and the fist attempt was stop by ichigo before doing it and the second he got riped like nothing, don't see any tank thing

Last edited:
First attempt here is blocked by ichigo before touching mimihagi

Second attempt here he have try to attack yhwach get ripped appart and get absorbed by yhwach who just after go at the corpse of the soul king that was left alone to absorb him

Yhwach doesn't have touch mimihagi or soul king between these two scene and mimihagi is absorbed in the second scene so don't see anywhere he was or would be able to tank an attack from yhwach.

I am just here to disagree with this "Yhwach Reiatsu" amped thing. Yhwach clearly stated after the fight that the power that Ichigo used to cut down the Soul King was the same one he used to fight Aizen. There's no evidence Yhwach would amp Ichigo from Tier 6 to Tier 3 and the only effect we saw was Ichigo being controlled to kill the weakened Soul King, no one ever mentioned an increase in Reiatsu or power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back