• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like I said, you do not even know what you're talking about.

All Heilig Pfeil are in the scan and Ichigo is stopped, there is no way the deadline is bigger than that. You want me to consider that he started acting from the distance between him and the Sternritters, which does not make the slightest sense.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Because with the distance we can also find the time it would take for them to come and for Ichigo to react.

We only have the speed of the arrows but not time or distance
None of this matters to what is being calculated.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
Because with the distance we can also find the time it would take for them to come and for Ichigo to react.

It liteally does. To get speed, you need time and distance. Even the formula for speed is distance divided by time.

http://www.softschools.com/formulas/physics/distance_speed_time_formula/75/

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Dangai Ichigo said:

I'm pretty sure it is at least a good thing to know to have some extra details to clear things up

USklaverei said:
It's like I said, you do not even know what you're talking about.
All Heilig Pfeil are in the scan and Ichigo is stopped, there is no way the deadline is bigger than that. You want me to consider that he started acting from the distance between him and the Sternritters, which does not make the slightest sense.
I know what I talking about. To get speed, you need time and distance. After all, there is reason why we used the speed formula which is distance divided by time. A lot of articles even emphasis on how to get speed anyway.

I not sure as the distance between the attack and Ichigo was never fully shown though. The scan doesn't show the travel path for the attack when the attack was literaly a few feet or less from his body.

USklaverei said:
I really wonder if you read the calculation or simply passed the eye, this may not be possible.
"Passed the eye" when the scan you used conveniently left out `where the attackers are when they sent this attack to Ichigo. I doubt it tbh.

USklaverei said:
That sounds like a joke, it's not possible.
A joke when you and others are dismissing my point. The distance has been estimated determined yet the timeframe is unknown ie. we taking a guess on what the time is in the calc.

At this point, this is denial of certain points that has to be considered. The distance and time is just as important as the next. After all, your calc did a estimated time in for that matter.

USklaverei said:
All right, thank you very much for your input here :D
So we gonna ignore me huh when I implied I refuse to accept the result of the calc being accepted based on mistaken assumpations here. Yeah I don't believe you and the others that is for sure.

Bro,let me make it simple

When did the attackers fire that attack nor where doesn't matter at all

[This] is before the feat happens,all what has happend before doesn't matter

[This] is the moment where he performs the feat,the arrows weren't deflected before that

Basically and in that scan,we have to things

Speed of the arrows and the distance between them and ichigo

That gives us the time frame that he performed that feat in

It doesn't show where the attack came from though so I hardly doubt these scans will be acceptable in my opinion. Also the timeframe is estimated and distance seems to be estimated.

USklaverei said:
Here we are so incredible that we can calculate speed without a distance and a deadline
Even you got the speed out of nowhere. For instance, you used the distance of T = 0.1957 /44000 which results of using this timeframe:

• T = 4.4477272e-7 seconds
Was this meant for speed or was it mean to be for time in this case?

That is another question for your calc.

I should say that the distance is stated to be 44000 since it seems to be Speed divided by distance to get the timeframe.

However, that is a blatant attempt to manipulating the result in your favor, US.

The speed of lightning............................................ from the arrows.

It's obvious you did not read shit at all. You're derailing it tbh.

Hammer is either an alt of a user pretending to not understand, or has not read the thread and its context.

Ignore and move on, the calc should still be applied per all my comments in this thread that went unanswered. USklaverei, I would ask an admin/bureaucrat to allow you to implement the calc were I you.

Aernasilver said:
The speed of lightning............................................ from the arrows.
It's obvious you did not read shit at all. You're derailing it tbh.
And? I reading the calc and I now questioning what kind of method is being used to determine speed. That is all from you and the others to explain this discrepancy in the calc itself. Somehow, we overlook certain things in the calc here.

The calc has not overlooked anything, all of the values and assumptions in it were throughly discussed and accepted, stop derailing the thread.

Only you are. No other people even calc members themselves have. And this calc was changed multiple times so you would think if there were an issue they would have brought it up.

@Hammer It seem that you truly don't understood the calculation orthe method used in this calc:

• Distance of the calc has been calced by the Angsize site, 100% of the calc in this site use this method, but for this, you need the angle and the size of the distance between the panel and the ob ject (here ichigo) so the formula is 2AtanTan(70/2)*(the size of the object in pixel/the size of the panel in pixel) and you get the angle. you need to read this page because you seem pretty lost
  • The timeframe has been determined via the basic formula T = Distance/Speed, thanks to the method above, we know the distance, the speed is already knopw has 440.000 m/s because it's the lightnning speed accepted in this site (if you want to know why we using the lightning speed, read the previous and the current thread) and thanks to this, it's T = .../440.000m/s and you get the timeframe
That's all, all of the calc in this site use this method, if you have a problem with this, feel free to make a crt about the pixel stuff and the angsize site. Plus, many calc members (user who has been chosen to evaluate calc since they are pretty skilled, much more than you, me and probably most of the people uin the thread) have accepted this, i don't think you're problem is really legit.

Anyway, unfollow this, i've already give my opinion about the calc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back