• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach speed (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichigo used the Shihoin Wing because he couldn't properly fly back then and didn't even know Shunpo.

He learns Shunpo after Bankai training.

Edit: Ichigo is literally flying to stop Rukia's execution.

That's right , i forgot about that .

It was just the ryokas that couldn't fly in the begining of SS arc , got my memories confused .

I was fairly certain they couldn't make the footholds in the air in Seireitei as well which begs the question what scan makes so many of us believe this in the first place. As for Ichigo not knowing how to do it yet, he can fly during the Acidwire fight when he gets smacked out so him not knowing can't be it.

Dangai Ichigo said:
May I remind everyone that Shinigami aren't exactly capable of flying in Soul Society and even less in the Soul Palace ?
Yhwach:

Reishi Manipulation (Can forcibly manipulate the particles that make up spiritual beings and objects such as those in Soul Society. After absorbing the Soul King, Yhwach can manipulate all the Reishi in the Soul King Palace so that only Quincies can use it to create stepping platforms in midair, nullified the Shinigami Pseudo-Flight)

Blame yhwach.

>As for Ichigo not knowing how to do it yet, he can fly during the Acidwire fight when he gets smacked out so him not knowing can't be it.

Old Man Zangetsu literally states that Ichigo doesn't even know he did that and Ichigo can't properly do it. It's something he did instinctively without control.

I really don't see where people are getting this misunderstanding they can't fly in SS, there isn't even a scan saying so.

Hell, Uryu said the composition of Reishi and Air in Hueco Mundo is the same as Soul Society and everyone flies there.

@tata are you fine with 3/4 of 11.55m that lead a 8.64m?

its a pretty good lowball since it means that Renji is already inside the FOV when we used this method to find the FOV because he was outside of it.

FTL Bleach has finally been accepted wow. If these light feats are being accepted now someone should calc Shunsui reacting to Lille while in a near death state. It'll probably be a nice supporting feat.

I mean it's obvious to me. He's made of light. The blasts he fires only move in straight lines and were literally shown to reflect off of a mirror like zanpakuto. His light also ignores durability.

Idk how you can possibly say all of that is not light. I don't even think he should be FTL given how much Kubo showed he is LS.

"Additionally, if a series is very close to lightspeed or exceeds it in several other calcs and scenarios (such as what is seen in DBZ), there is less of a burden of proof to show that the laser is a true laser."

what does that mean? I was reading the LS page and I saw this

Lille's light has already been discussed a few times and rejected everytime, there's no new information about him so there's no need to bring up the topic again

"what does that mean? I was reading the LS page and I saw this"

It's kinda straightforward my guy

If a series is already close to lightspeed then a laser/lightbeam being Lightspeed is more possible than for a series that was far from lightspeed

I still don't see how Lille, being made of light, said light moving in only straight lines, reflecting off of a mirror and also ignoring durability with said light all get disproved.

Mask literally just got accepted for having 3 of those reasons. Lille has the exact same 3 with one extra being that he's made of the shit Kizaru style.

How can anyone here possibly say that Mask is light speed yet Lille isn't when there is more proof for the latter???

@Tatahakai

Thank you, I understood the opposite when I read it. Could this influence Bleach in any way? everyone who climbs above Renji or is on the same level, will be FTL. So if a character that manipulates light has made FTL or climbed to some FTL feat, wouldn't his light be considered LS? I hope I explained it in a way that you understand.

wouldn't nanao's sword be considered as a magical mirror and thus lille's light would not have a reflective property , unlike mask's beam who reflected off a normal sword ?

Tbf Nanao's Zan does support Lille being light, just not in the traditional sense. The sword reflects the power of "god", Lille in this case, which is portrayed as identical to natural light drawn by Kubo. That said, another thread on his light is gonna be annoying to read through so can we not unless new info comes out (for whatever reason).

SheogorathMadness0 said:
@Tatahakai
Thank you, I understood the opposite when I read it. Could this influence Bleach in any way? everyone who climbs above Renji or is on the same level, will be FTL. So if a character that manipulates light has made FTL or climbed to some FTL feat, wouldn't his light be considered LS? I hope I explained it in a way that you understand.
Most of the Light in Bleach was rejected due to having anti feats against it like Aushwahlen and Lille's light

The reason why Mask's is fine is not only because Bleach was Relativistic but because it had multiple supporting factors and no anti feats, simply being FTL alone is just further support and not enough to push a rejected into being accepted

Amlad22 said:
I still don't see how Lille, being made of light, said light moving in only straight lines, reflecting off of a mirror and also ignoring durability with said light all get disproved.
Mask literally just got accepted for having 3 of those reasons. Lille has the exact same 3 with one extra being that he's made of the shit Kizaru style.

How can anyone here possibly say that Mask is light speed yet Lille isn't when there is more proof for the latter???
Because

1. Being light alone is 1 requirement

2. It doesn't only move in straight lines at all, Lille literally manipulated his light into various bending and warping shapes tons of times

3. It reflected off Nanao's sword who's ability is literally to reflect abilities, that doesn't support it being real light at all

Lille has tons more Anti feats and less supporting feats than Mask, we've already gone over this tons of times in multiple threads, Though if it's worth anything Auswahlen is definitely more viable than Lille's light due to less anti feats

1. Being light is one requirement extra that he has over Mask, that's why I brought up that, not that it's the only reason.

2. Wanted to double check this one so I went back and read the fight. And no, once Lille reaches his strongest form he only ever fires off beams of light that move in straight lines. This only is an issue in his weaker forms which I'm not talking about.

3. Checked again here to make sure. The sword is stated to be reflecting the light Lille is emanating. Which makes sense since his ability is light based. Saying that reflecting his light somehow doesn't make it light isn't how it works. Otherwise anytime a light based character is reflected we'd be saying they aren't light for some reason.

Also extra thing I noted. The entire fight Lille is stated to be manipulating real light multiple times compared to Mask's singular statement of his attack being light.

The anti feats only come up in his weaker forms as I said. He essentially has all of the same reasons that Mask was accepted plus more.

Amlad22 said:
1. Being light is one requirement extra that he has over Mask, that's why I brought up that, not that it's the only reason.
2. Wanted to double check this one so I went back and read the fight. And no, once Lille reaches his strongest form he only ever fires off beams of light that move in straight lines. This only is an issue in his weaker forms which I'm not talking about.

3. Checked again here to make sure. The sword is stated to be reflecting the light Lille is emanating. Which makes sense since his ability is light based. Saying that reflecting his light somehow doesn't make it light isn't how it works. Otherwise anytime a light based character is reflected we'd be saying they aren't light for some reason.

Also extra thing I noted. The entire fight Lille is stated to be manipulating real light multiple times compared to Mask's singular statement of his attack being light.

The anti feats only come up in his weaker forms as I said. He essentially has all of the same reasons that Mask was accepted plus more.
1. Being light isn't a requirement though, at the end of the day both Lille and Mask's beams are stated to be light and that's all that matters

2. There's absolutely no implication that Lille's light later on is any faster than it is before, even beyond this you're absolutely lying that his light doesn't take any other form or shape, Lille creates Balls of light and even from those balls of light we see irregularly shaped and formed light coming out and attacking Nanao, and when he implodes and falls down towards seiretei the light that is his power has to force its way through the Shakkonmaku, which only happens to objects with high density

3. No it isn't....literally right before Lille dies he says "Oh right, you said it reflects gods power" after Nanao reflects trompete back at him, a SOUND based attack, again Nanao's ability is to reflect the enemies power back at him, it could've been anything but light and it would still be reflected just like she reflected Trompete, it could be magical non light speed light and it would still be reflected, this isn't a feat for Lille at all

4. There's absolutely no proof Lille's light is light speed is the point, no one is saying it's not light but it isn't moving at LS, Masks's beam has no anti feats and multiple feats, Lille's beam has MULTIPLE anti feats and multiple feats, that's the difference

So , do you personally believe that Auswhallen , if examined once more , have a better chance to be accepted as being LS now ?

Lille's light , as you pointed out have too many anti feats , but i don't recall Auswhallen having much anti feats beside bending slightly in one panel.

There was bending, it was deformed, and Yhwach controlled it. That's all I remember from the thread, there might have been more reasons (or less)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back