• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach speed (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe

That doesn't explain the smoke/dust though, logically that would only happen if they hit the ground.

The smoke is convering most of it, and Kubo doesn't regularly draw backgrounds for things like this, I mean even in that exact page Mask is apparently standing in a white abyss.

There's a fair chance they are still in the sky, but again that wouldn't justify the smoke/dust.

Also, as far as I can tell the ground matches the smoke color perfectly.

But, since Kubo did put smoke on Renji's sword perhaps he just doesn't understand how smoke is produced.

@Sigurd; that scene of him waking up happened after he beat Mask, right?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Tata @Damage
Is there a way to see how far away Mask was looking?
You could probably angsize the width of the beam that's shooting down using the width of rukia and renji's bodies as a minimum size i suppose if you mean how far he was looking in this particular scan

Tyri456 said:
my method is different since I Imaged the problem as a right triangle. for being more objective and do not count the horizantal range of view (lowball).
we know that the degrees are 60, so the minimun height knowing the distance is 6.67m is:

tan(60)*6.67m = distance

actually with my method the result is 11.55m.

the distance between mask and renji is the base of the right riangle, we know the degrees, therefore we can find the height only of the upper view of mask that is 11.52m that would be the height of the triangle itself, and we are assuming that renji is literally right after that distance, even if in the reality he can be literlly everywhere with only higher distance, so this is the lowest result possible.
@tata what do you think about that?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Damage3245 said:
@Sigurd; that scene of him waking up happened after he beat Mask, right?
Yes, but the scans posted before that was him having a flashback of what rukia told him as they were diving.
That convo could have happened before they even reached the shakonmaku tho no ?

Naeblis495 said:
That convo could have happened before they even reached the shakonmaku tho no ?
I think it's safe to assume they've already breached, considering every single time we've seen them they've already breached.

We can see the sky in the 1st scan of his dream as well.

If math is fine, and @damage agree since my method use the FOV then we can apply it.

it is also easier since it is just one formula.

TheFinalOrder said:
Can Shinigami create Reiatsu Footholds in Soul Society to fly like WoL?
In the past , i don't think so . But in the TYBW , there is multiple example of shinigami flying in SS .

Didn't USK halve his figure though?

He did that because is a different methods and calced the fov directly from the pic itself that is why it resulted 140.

halve my result would not make sense at all, since it is like saying that mask couldn't see something that is front of him.

we can accord for 3/4. But this is already a lowball since realistically Renji could be everywhere outside his FOV. Putting 3/4 would mean that Renji is already inside the FOV.

halve the calc make no sense.

TataHakai said:
Math seems fine

Didn't USK halve his figure though?
Yes, in that case, he wouldn't have to cross that distance, since he had come from the side, but, considering that from above, does it apply as well or how is it?

Tyri456 said:
He did that because is a different methods and calced the fov directly from the pic itself that is why it resulted 140.

halve my result would not make sense at all, since it is like saying that mask couldn't see something that is front of him.

we can accord for 3/4. But this is already a lowball since realistically Renji could be everywhere outside his FOV. Putting 3/4 would mean that Renji is already inside the FOV.

halve the calc make no sense.
This is good, we have to take a percentage, since he would not need to cross all this distance, however, he went to the ground, so taking 3/4 of that distance should be fine.

I still think we should assume Renji came in from an angle instead of him flying above Rose and then coming down straight.

If that's agreed on, then the calc needs to be redone since the current 60┬░ of Mask's POV is incorrect.

As I mentioned, it has two methods and it seems that Tyri456's makes more sense.

He found 11.52 meters, considering that Renji covered at least 3/4 of that distance, that of 8.64 meters.

V = 8.64 / 2.225039e-8
V = 388307800.448 m / s, or 1.29c (FTL)

Well, if that is the most accurate results, can you update your blog with it and get it looked at again?

What? Ichigo does it easily during his fight with Byakuya and they're actually surprised they can't make Reishi Footholds when they go to the Soul King's Palace turned Warwhelt, as Ichigo, Byakuya and Yushiro all try thanks to Yhwach screwing with the reishi there so Hirenkyraku was the only way to move through the air.

Really ? I thought they couldn't do it? That's weird. Because if that's the case then why Ichigo even bothered with the Shihouin wing thing, wait why was that thing even made ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back