• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderwaiss made Yama bleed and gave him a lot of exfoliations, but if they decide not to scale him, that's fine with me.

If Cien has a statement being compared to VL Ichigo and another statement being compared to 0 Espada Yammy then I see no reason why Yammy wouldn't scale to or above SE Ulquiorra. Yammy did survive a Getsuga from an Ichigo at half strength when that same Ichigo was able to damage Aizen, and Aizen > all the Espada. Using the Ichigo said his Hollow Mask felt heavy/weird isn't a valid counter either, because he was afraid of using his Hollow powers all the way up until he had to face Tensa/White in the Dangai. IMO the fact that Yammy survived a Getsuga from an Ichigo who was at half strength when that same Ichigo at full strength is comparable to Aizen seems to be evidence enough supported by the 4-5 claims of Yammy being the strongest Espada. Kenpachi and Byakuya no diffing Yammy isn't a valid counter either as Kenpachi has been removing his limiters with each fight he's been in and Byakuya did some training between SS arc and when he fought Yammy. Yammy's pesquisa is trash but saying he couldn't detect SE Ulquiorra would be like saying I can't see the Sun on a clear day without my glasses.

Can somebody quote the statement of Cien being compared to Ichigo? I just reread through both parts of the novel and the only thing I found was Uryu being reminded of VL Ichigo vs Ulquiorra whilst watching Cien vs Kenpachi.

It’s ZARAKI and Cien. ISHIDA notices that they’re much stronger than before. It reminds him of the time when Kurosaki lost control of his hollowform. The fight is bending the spiritual-matter in the area, causing the Garganta’s walls to crack

And anyway, this wouldn't even apply to Yammy since a Base 30% Cien is > Released Yammy and this Cien is like 100% and Released.

Last edited:
If Ishida is comparing Kenpachi and 100% released Cien to VL Ichigo vs SE Ulquiorra and 30% base Cien > Yammy, then that sounds like SE Ulquiorra > the rest of the Espada.

SE Ulquiorra being the strongest can make sense too since Aizen wanted to cultivate Ichigo to become the ultimate opponent. So honestly either conclusion feels like it can make sense given our info since you can realistically explain both.

Here's what it says in relation to 30% Cien

Mayuri orders Nemu to measure the residual spiritual-pressure. The results interest him. The figure exceeds the spiritual-pressure of Yammy LLARGO—the strongest Espada with the number #0.

Was it really 70%? I thought it was 100%

Doesn't matter though since we know Yammy is below 30% Cien.

Though actually, if Yammy is just below 30% Cien and Uryu is comparing 70% Cien to Full Hollow Ichigo, then shouldn't we be able to find the difference between Full Hollow Ichigo and Yammy?

Please don't implied than Yammy or even Cien is on Aizen Level, Aizen can tank high level hado from old man Yama and capable of hurting him as well
While Yammy lost against Zaraki who is well... How do i say this...:unsure:
0505-015.png

0506-010.png

There are tons of similar quote with Nnoitra and Zommari, If you still haven't realized this by now neither of them scale to Segunda Etapa
He's the exception to the rule because nobody know about its existance apart from Ulquiorra and Aizen.

We're past that already, though I will say, you don't need to know of R2's existence to sense it's power, Mayuri stated Yammy is the strongest and Mayuri was in Las Noches whilst R2 Ulquiorra and Full Hollow Ichigo were fighting, would you say both Mayuri and Yammy couldn't sense it?

Regardless, what about my point above? We have a comparison between 70% Cien and less than 50% Full Hollow Ichigo and we also have a statement saying Res Yammy is just below 30% Cien, through that we should be able to find the difference between Full Hollow Ichigo and Yammy and give Yammy a rating accordingly.

Considering Mayuri have no words about it or Byakuya or Zaraki (Zaraki is on Yammy level in terns of sensing smt btw), You says either Kubo forgot or they did sense it but well Las Noches is pretty big so they probably did not sense the full extent of his power. Yammy did sense it but as we have established by now, Yammy like to utter nonsense from his mouth.

What do you mean by "Considering Mayuri have no words about it or Byakuya or Zaraki"?

Las Noches is pretty big so he probably did not sense the full extent of his power.

When has this ever been a thing? Explain why he wouldn't be able to sense the full extent of his power.

Also, SS Ichigo was able to sense Chad's Reiatsu even though SS is rated as much bigger than Las Noches here and Chad was dying so his Reiatsu was extremely weak and Ichigo at this point had some of the worst sensing in the series.

There's no argument to say Mayuri wouldn't have been able to sense R2 Ulquiorra, just weak excuses to try and have something denied.

Because Yammy is shit on every level and doesn't live up to the hype.

>>>SS Ichigo was able to sense Chad's Reiatsu
Prove nothing, remember Yammy did sense him but not like it help his case

Because Yammy is shit on every level and doesn't live up to the hype.

>>>SS Ichigo was able to sense Chad's Reiatsu
Prove nothing, remember Yammy did sense him but not like it help his case
I'm not talking about Yammy sensing it, I'm talking about Mayuri sensing it.

Im editing it and It is, he has nothing on his side other than Anti feats, did you missed my post where I bring up some scan or something?

What scan? Post it again.

Yammy's antifeats are losing to Byakuya and Kenpachi, a Kenpachi that gets vastly stronger on a whim and was earlier slicing through Nnoitra who has the hardest Hierro

Even Aizen was cautious of Kenpachi and hence trapped him in Hueco Mundo until he had evolved, so yeah, not much of an antifeat.

Cmon, did I need to explain everything, points is sensing won't always mean you know the full extent, that and Kubo forgot is an option due to you know much of a disappointment Yammy was.

Another thing is, Zaraki did not scale to Aizen at all, not even close. Again did you missed my post where I bring up some scan or something?

So your argument basically comes down to

"Kubo might have forgotten"

Do I really need to explain why that's a weak argument? You're giving zero evidence and are moreso basing your arguments on biased opinions of characters.

It's literally stated that Aizen prepared for Yamamoto by creating Wonderwiess and he prepared for Kenpachi by trapping him in Hueco Mundo until he had evolved and obtained an immortal body.

Your scan is Royd Lloyd fodderzing Kenpachi like that means anything.

Royd Lloyd would have fodderized Base Aizen all the same, and your part about him blocking Yama's attack doesn't work considering Shikai Yama never fought Aizen and even Aizen himself states he would lose to Shikai Yama.

Yama can tank his shikai, did you forget this? he is unaffected by his flames attack and survive from its most powerfull attack
Same Yama who can be wounded by 1 slast from Aizen who also tanked his high level kido, Aizen scale below but hes around his level.

Just to make this clear, we talking about FKTA Aizen, correct? when he already have an immortal body
Because this is where you guys making a comparison between him and yammy.

Yamamoto let Aizen stab him so he could counter KS

All that would mean is that Yamamoto's Shikai > Itto Kaso, which isn't that hard to believe given that it's the strongest Zanpakuto and the fact that Aizen was almost unharmed from it yet he felt the need to seal Yama's Shikai.

Okay. Hado level 90 or above is much stronger than Gran Rey Cero and Gran Rey Cero isn't an casual attack for Arrancar
thus implied that even if you say Old man Shikai>>>Hado level 96 It still mean that Aizen scales since Hado level 96 is't an casual attack whatsoever.

That what sigurd told me a while ago when He/Imade/Aerna share the scaling pdf before they post it, I ask him similar question too

If Yammy can sense Ulquiorra’s reiatsu fade away why can’t he sense a raging R2’s reiatsu whilst he was fighting Ichigo??

Anyway, since the part about Yammy scaling above R2 Ulquiorra was rejected, we should move on.

Though I do once again want to bring up this

If Yammy is just below 30% Cien and Uryu is comparing 70% Cien to Full Hollow Ichigo, then shouldn't we be able to find the difference between Full Hollow Ichigo and Yammy?

There are tons of similar quote with Nnoitra and Zommari, If you still haven't realized this by now neither of them scale to Segunda Etapa
He's the exception to the rule because nobody know about its existance apart from Ulquiorra and Aizen.
The quotes from those guys are about their Hierro and Sonído respectively which are not contradicted, backed up by the data books and currently accepted. People besides Yammy claiming to be the strongest are not backed up by feats, their ranks or the data book like Yammy’s is.

If Aizen knows about SE, why is it not reflected in Ulq’s rank like Yammy? He has no issue making note of it if they change rank so why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back