• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Continuation

The vizards getting Possibly Island level isn't too far fetched. They got bodied by Starrk at full power but did somewhat hold their own for a while. And Shinji put a small scratch on Aizen. But I guess that need more debate

No, Renji and Rukia have already been set at Island level. They don't scale to the likes of Shikai Kenpachi.

I know they are set to Island level, that's why I said they need to be "upgraded' in this "revision" thread.

No, they've already been upgraded to island level and everyone agreed on it. They scale to Toshiro's feat. NOT Shikai Kenpachi's feat.

No they don't. I don't care what was or wasn't agreed to before and neither should anyone here. This is the revision thread. The whole reason it exists is because someone(s) got somethings wrong.

Dude, you're not understanding what I'm saying. They USED to be mountain level. Then this revision thread came around and Renji and Rukia were both upgraded to island level. Why would we upgrade them twice in the same revision thread? Island level is what was agreed on for this revision. Putting them at multi continental would scale them to Shikai Kenpachi, who is far above them.

You're under the false impression that Renji and Rukia were always Island level to begin with, which is false. Once again, and I'd prefer not to say this again, read the full revision thread before commenting. Or at least ask a staff member like LordAizen or Soldier for a summary of what has changed.

This has probably been discussed already but shouldn't pre-timeskip Ichigo fully scale to most captains? As in High 7-C in shikai and and 7-A in bankai? He's been stated to be captain level and he completely stomped many Lieutenants, including Chojiro who is also said to be captain level, with just his Shikai.

Amlad22 said:
Another question, Why haven't the vizards been upgraded? The captain vizards all scale to mountain level+ from Toshiro and the Lieutenants vizards are all above Bankai Ichigo who is large town level likely higher.
Patience OwO

Amlad22 said:
You're under the false impression that Renji and Rukia were always Island level to begin with, which is false. Once again, and I'd prefer not to say this again, read the full revision thread before commenting. Or at least ask a staff member like LordAizen or Soldier for a summary of what has changed.
OMG brain overload!!!!

Bah ok, back to discussion.

There's actually zero discussion of Renji becoming Island level. The single post refering to an upgrade I found was yours saying he should be island level based "off the top of my head . . . " . I don't know who changed it be it you or someone else on his page but it definetelly wasn't discussed or reasoned out.

Bottom line, Renji can't be on the same level as captains who were foddererized by a character he fodderized. I Shouldn't have to explain that anymore than if someone came along and owned Shunsui and since Shunsui owned SS arc chad then this new character is SS Chad level.

Dr.Fix said:
There's actually zero discussion of Renji becoming Island level. The single post refering to an upgrade I found was yours saying he should be island level based "off the top of my head . . . " . I don't know who changed it be it you or someone else on his page but it definetelly wasn't discussed or reasoned out.
Huh? It was agreed to put Renji at 6-C based on him fighting Bazz-B in Vollstandig. He also fought post magic light power-up Wannabe Thor.

I agree that the Visored Captains should scale to island level. Love and Rose were only in Shikai + Mask and managed to fight back somewhat against released Starrk and survived his wolves, even though he was still much stronger than them. But again, they weren't even using Bankai. Kensei's profile should be upgraded regardless since even his Bankai is still 7-C, despite his hollowfied form scaring the shit out of all his companions.

I also think the Lieutenant Visoreds should scale to the large city feat since Lisa and Hiyori were able to trade some blows with released Harribel, or if not that then at least 7-B.

Captain Visoreds = 6-C

Lieutenant Visoreds = 7-B or 7-A

Wonderweiss = 6-C via one-shotting Shikai Ukitake who equals Shikai Shunsui

@Malikobama1 I think Possibly Island level should be done for the captain vizards. Since at the end of the day, Starrk stomped Love and Rose when he got serious, and Mask stomped Kensei and Rose in their fight. Rose was only going to win via hax. Also Shinji, the strongest vizard, could only put small scratches on Aizen who is Island level.

Off-topic, Kubo is making a one-shot manga for Shounen Jump next year.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/935727337336967169

Two weeks ago, kubo had a radio interview where someone ask him about what was his next project outside of bleach. He responded by saying that he had no plans for a new manga.

I would assume that means the one shot is either for the live action movie or a Kazui Kurosaki sequel. One shots are done to taste the waters and see if people would like a new manga.

Kubo is young, he had his operation last year and he now drawing sketches for the novels. He also explained in the interview that he ended Bleach early because of his health problems. (He had colds, lack of sleep and a fatal injury on his shoulder tendons.)

Just wanted to let everyone know.

Has Yammy's stats been agreed upon yet? I'd like to use him in a battle but his page has to be updated....unless of course what's on his page is his revised stats.

SuperKamiNappa said:
This has probably been discussed already but shouldn't pre-timeskip Ichigo fully scale to most captains? As in High 7-C in shikai and and 7-A in bankai? He's been stated to be captain level and he completely stomped many Lieutenants, including Chojiro who is also said to be captain level, with just his Shikai.
I'd really appreciate it if someone can answer my question.

SuperKamiNappa said:
I'd really appreciate it if someone can answer my question.
Yeah, I myself am confused as to why this is so. May be Kuuichigo should answer this since he made that change.

Lieutenants are only 7-C and Chojiro although stated to be Captain material, never really fought, trained or even used his Bankai ever. So he would most likely have gotten weak since then.

Also, Soldier, you forgot to change Ichigo's striking strength from MCB to Town level+ and I think you should remove his "Fullbring" stats and key as it is pretty irrelevant.

ALSO, why the hell can't I edit anything?

Even if being vastly above any lieutenant isn't enough to upgrade him I still don't undertand why he doesn't really scale to any of the captains despite fully being captain level, In fact I seem to remember Unohana saying he was comparable to a captain even when he was only at half strength. So the fact that his Bankai only scales to the shikai of other captains makes no sense to me.

I see why you're confused. The Bankai key should be changed to "Soul Society Arc Bankai" since the stats are from that arc. They only become 7-A starting in the Arrancar Arc. So he needs another key which is "Arrancar Arc Bankai" which should be 7-A.

Also his powers fluctuates a lot in the Arrancar Arc so I might have to re-read it to scale properly. It might give him additional keys with his Hollow Mask which I hope not since his profile is already bloated enough and will make it even harder to read.

KuuIchigo said:
I see why you're confused. The Bankai key should be changed to "Soul Society Arc Bankai" since the stats are from that arc. They only become 7-A starting in the Arrancar Arc. So he needs another key which is "Arrancar Arc Bankai" which should be 7-A.
A non issue probably, but what about Mimihagi's speed?

We had him at SR+, then Relativistic, now to MHS+

I see no personal issue upgrading god tiers to the previous level of speed imo.

The calc that had them at Sub-Rela and Relativistic had calc stacking issues so they were downgraded to MHS+ from Ichibe.

If we're worried about Ichigo having too many keys than prehaps we could just seperate his keys by arc instead of form like the other captains.

For Example:

Building Level | at least Town Level+ with Shikai, Large Town Level with Bankai | Large Town Level with Shikai, Mountain level with Bankai, Higher with Hollowification | Island level | Multi-Continent Level, Higher with Mugetsu | Mountain Level with Shikai, Island Level with Bankai | Multi-Continent Level with Shikai, Higher with Merged Hollow form, Planet Level with Bankai

Key: Subsitute Shinigami arc | Soul Society arc | Arrancar/Hueco Mundo arc | Vasto Lorde | Post-Dangai | Fullbring arc | Thousand-Year Blood War arc

I would like to point out that Full Zangetsu possessed Ichigo is not a Vasto Lorde. That's a common misconception.

I know, but it's still probably the most well recognized name for that form. Personally I'd like to compare it to the Resurreccion that Tousen used but that's neither here nor there.

So to do a quick head count of edits to be made

Love-Island level, possibly country level in Bankai

Rose- Same as above

Barragan-Island level

Harribel-Island Level

Ulquiorra-Poissbly Island level

Yammy-Island level+

HM Byakuya- Island Level-Country Level

HM Zaraki- Same as above

Unohana-Easily Country level, probably continental lv in bankai

Renji- Continental to Multi Continentle

Mask De Masculine- Same as above

Reducing amount of Keys and giving clear indicators to which character version

SPD Adjustments for God tiers, possibly other characters as well (How is it every Bleach character has the same SPD?)

Ichigo doesn't even have his fullbring images or keys. How can others power scale? He only haves his enhance fullbring shikai and bankai.

@Dr.Fix um no, the captain level vizard are Island level at max they are scaled to the other island level characters and most of us believe that Possibly Island level is good enough for them. Also the espada have all been finalized so they aren't being changed again, if you actually read the entire thread you would know this already. I don't know what part of that you don't understand. HM Byakuya and Kenpachi were also upgraded already to mountain+, along with Unohana already being upgraded to island level+

And i think I've said this 10 tines already, but I'll say it again. RENJI HAS ALREADY BEEN UPGRADED TO ISLAND LEVEL IN THIS REVISION THREAD! Unless you can find a feat that can scale Renji to Shikai Kenpachi, he will stay at island level+

Please for the love of god read the past revision threads before you say something else that isn't true. Myself and Soldier have already told you this multiple times. If you aren't going to take the time to learn what has already been discussed, you shouldn't be trying to make upgrades to the series.

@Amlad22 As I said before, I don't appreciate that tone. Nor do I appreciate the insinuation that I haven't read through the other threads. I did, and as I said there isn't the material you are bringing up. To be honest you need to stop saying things without backing them up instead of getting annoyed when someone brings up the facts or let's you know of existing errors.

I've already explained why certain characters need to be edited. All you keep saying is, and I'm paraphrasing here "They are already this and it is staying that way."

As I told you before, this is a revision thread. Change with imput is the goal, not the enemy. If you don't want to be part of the sollution then at least don't try and derail it. If you disagrre then please feel free to cite why. I appreciate a thoughtful discussion but not an "I thik it is this." I combed through 1000+ posts for you and others and I have looked to the source material (Bleach) so I may contribute to the accuracy of this forum. I would appreciate you put some effort into any future posts you make here for the sake of everyone involved.

Back