• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Continuation

@Tata my thoughts exactly. His rating has already been decided since he scales to Bazz-B. But for some reason Dr.Fix thinks he scales to Shikai Kenpachi.

Dr.Fix said:
So to do a quick head count of edits to be made
Love-Island level, possibly country level in Bankai

Rose- Same as above

Barragan-Island level

Harribel-Island Level

Ulquiorra-Poissbly Island level

Yammy-Island level+

HM Byakuya- Island Level-Country Level

HM Zaraki- Same as above

Unohana-Easily Country level, probably continental lv in bankai

Renji- Continental to Multi Continentle

Mask De Masculine- Same as above

Reducing amount of Keys and giving clear indicators to which character version

SPD Adjustments for God tiers, possibly other characters as well (How is it every Bleach character has the same SPD?)
Half of these have been implemented, the other half has been debunked even though admitedly I havent followed this thread intimately.

Also

". Change with imput is the goal, not the enemy. If you don't want to be part of the sollution then at least don't try and derail it. If you disagrre then please feel free to cite why."

He already stated it was already discussed, if the majority of people dont think renji scales, then he doesnt scale.

Also, the idea of Renji having higher ap then his senior officer is laughably bad scaling (although that is bleach scaling what you going to do)

Not all captains scale to Toshiro since he went through intense training over the timeskip. But the vizards fighting people like Starrk and Aizen is what gives them a Possibly Island level+ rating

Ok, so, if Kensei and Rose are "Possibly Island+", Wouldn't that make Mask "Possibly At Least Island+"?

Or Does Mask Scale from something else?

I know people Scale Renji from Bazz, but but was Bazz drawing Blood from Hashbrowns discussed?

Mask forced Renji to go Bankai so he scales to him for sure. So he would be Possibly Island level+ in Base and just flat out Island level+ in volstandig.

I'm pretty sure Jugram took almost no damage in the fight. Which chapter did Bazz hurt him in?

@Kinkiest Sin: you may think its laughable but it is fact. Re-read the many chapters that clealry scale a massive diference if you like. Also, I already said it was not discussed.

@Final Order: Mask Destroyed them easily. Giving him the same rating as them as a considerable underestimation and by extention for Renji as well. Bazzb never got a proper fight so people have scaled him from low to high tier over the last few years.

@TheFinalOrder There must have still been a sizeable power gap though, since Jugram was capable of slicing through Bazz's strongest attacks casually.

I say casually since in the light novel it was stated that Jugram was saving a bunch of Quincy's lives or something like that. So Quincy like BG9, Cang Du and Bazz all likely survived because Jugram wasn't actually trying to kill them.

@Amlad22

Bazz was still able to bypass his Natural reiatsu defense and harm him. Not sure if Hashwalth used Blut, but, if we're going by Context, Bazz-B was in no way ever unable to harm him. He just couldn't compete skill wise.

If Bazz-B's attacks bypass durability than Jugo's durabilty doesn't matter and there's no reason BB's AP should scale to Jugo's durabilty..

Bazz B doesn't bypass durability he simply uses powerful flames, strong enough to counter shikai Yamamotos...

Royd, Bambietta, Gremmy and Bazz B are presented as really powerful lower tier SR's. But they are like high mid tiers to low top tiers at best.

What the hell is this? Bazz-B does not scale to freaking Jugram. The dude got Auswählened so the fact that he could "hurt" Jugram is honestly PIS (not to mention it's also an outlier). Also, Jugram did not want to kill his friend.

The Visoreds are not going to be Island level+. Starrk wasn't serious and had no will to fight. The Visoreds, despite surviving the wolves, didn't do anything to Starrk even with their Hollow Masks and he would have finished them off if not for Shunsui. Love even thanked Shunsui implying he would have got rekt.

Shinji slashing Aizen would be another case of PIS. He got trashed by Tōsen who is so beneath Aizen.

Did shinji even slash Aizen? Iirc those wounds disappeared after Aizen showed himself using KS to counter sakanade

Even if he really did, I think we can all agree that putting a small scratch on Aizen isn't enough to warrant a 6-C rating for Shinji.

Bazz-B did cut Jugram's face. Just because they are the same tier doesn't mean they are equal in power. Jugram can be faster and stronger and yet, be the same tier as him.

Yeah, the Captain Visored should scale to High 7-C in base and Shikai and likely 7-A with Hollow mask. It was already agreed. Their profiles just haven't been changed yet.

Sorry. I've been busy lately and don't have time to focus on editing. I'll try to to find some time to do it.

Using PIS is a pretty weak defense; in fact with the exception of a few moments in the series its no defense at all. I've always thought the same as @LordAizen in that being an illusion when Shinji "cut Aizen". TBH this along with the Bazz VS Jugo scenario traces back to a need to define matters of "tanking" and such since there are many different degrees of characters being damaged in this series.

Also regarding Starrk he wasn't using his full power before Lilynette's pep talk. After which he brough out the wolves, so its true he wasn't trying before but incorrect to say he wasn't trying after. Which brings me to the masks. Two tiers is way too much of a boost. Unless someone canprovide actionable evidence those things got blow off after the first of many hits they took. They do not even raise defense at all to be honest:

Shikai Love=Island level (scaling to Starrk), Shikai+Mask=At least Island level if you want o argue AP but not durability.

That still doesn't count for bankai though. The alternative if that is too high is to scale back Starrk to Moutain Level.

EDIT: On that note I went back to do some digging. It looks like Starrk is scaled to Island leveled to scale to shunsui, who in turn is scaled to Toshiro. Two mistakes here:

1: Shunsui said he was more poweful than Toshiro at full power (Bankai). He makes no such reference to his shikai, which is what he used and what Starrk and others scale to.

2. That was FKKT Toshiro. If I'm correct the Island level feat is what happened in Royal Realm after he was infused with hollow reiatsu, quincy reiatsu, and whatever Mayuri did. This Toshiro shouldn't be confused with his former self for the same reason as scaling Byakuya or Renji to their former selfs.

So to sum up, Bankai Shunsui scales higher to whatever Toshiro was in FKKT (Probably much much higher). Shikai Shunsui scales a bit below Starrk who scales roughly to Love, Baraagan, Harri, etc.

If there's a need for it with KuuIchigo and others being busy I can take on some of the adjustments.

Question about Ichigo's power scaling.

• Vasto Lorde Ichigo sword swings destroy big rocks.
  • Dangai Ichigo sword swing destroy Small Mountains.
  • FullBring Enhanced Shikai Ichigo sword swings were as powerful as Getsuga Tensho.
Source: http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-460?id=281226

Shouldn't they be stronger than Dangai Mountain feat?

Fullbring Shikai Ichigo will be 7-A from regaining his powers from multiple top tiers and should likely be stronger than his Pseudo Bankai.

I just need his page unlocked and also to change his keys.

Okay. So a few issues I have regarding Wonderwiess and the Visoreds.

Wonderweiss was able to one-shot Ukitake who is 6-C. Mashiro was able to with her Hollow Mask hurt him I guess? Kensei presumably forced him to release since the next time we see him he is in his released state.

So that'll make most of them 6-C with Hollow Mask besides, Hiyro, Lisa, and Hachigen since they don't really have feats putting that high and technically they are still Lieutenant level. Mashiro is a different case since she can supposedly hold her mask for 15 hours.

Also Ichigo with his Hollow Mask was able to damage Aizen.

Thoughts on this before I continue with the edits?

Yeah. That is why I had a question mark next to it. I don't think he was damaged. If that is the case you can ignore what I wrote.

Edit: But Wonderweiss should probably still get 6-C.

Wonderweiss got stomped on (literally and figuratively) by mashiro (hollowfied) then by kensei (Base). He later got demolished by Base yamamoto.

As for wins he one-shot Ukitake.

There fore Kensei>Mashiro>Wonderweiss>Jushiro

And before anyoen brings up hat Jushiro scales to Shunsui BS remember he is nver actually stated to be his equal physically. That his only on panel fights were shit, that Yamamoto himself described him as "fragile", and so fourth.

Granted he tossed around Lilynette, but she wasn't even Gilian level which I think is Building level around here. For the sake of not scaling everyone to Island level and higher and not omiting feats in favour some retire BS please just scale Jushiro way way WAY lower.

P:S if anyone is still doubting that Jushiro is fodder remember:

His "fight" with yamamoto was off panel. Yamamoto proved conclusively his vast superiority over the guy that destroyed Jushiro. I laughed my head off when his (Jushiro) old page said "tanked punches from yamamoto".

Yamamoto's statement about them shouldn't be taken literally to PL. Specifically if you take his power as "beyond all that came before and after you" that includes Aizen, Ichibei, and yamamoto himself to name a few who would all be under Wondeerweiss as well.

He didn't get stomped. He was just thrown around by them. He actually was able to tank some shots from Yamamoto.

We should most likely downgrade Ukitake but I would like Soldier's opinion on it first.

Edit: And calling Ukitake fodder is hilariously wrong. They needed Ukitake's massive reiatsu to power up the door to travel to the Soul Palace.

Why? I didn't say he was defeated, I said he was literally stomped. Also, he actually doesn't get back up that chapter.

Back