• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Continuation

Lieutenants may be getting upgraded to 7-C. Lieutenants and Fraccion being 8-B makes no sense as even a downplay of the Ikkaku/Edrad feat would put him them at higher end of 8-A.

Chojiro should be 7-C to High 7-C anyway due to being Captain level.

His Bankai would be 6-C due to injuring and scarring a much younger and stronger Yamamoto even when incomplete.

"He dissapears in front of raw power"

That's what is said about Almighty YHWH. IN anycase, he would need an increase in reiatsu to fuel such an OP ability like anything else in Bleach. That hax only nerfed Ichibei's Bankai which again requires reiatsu.

LordAizenSama said:
Yhwach outhaxed Ichibei. They were also relatively close to eachother in terms of power. The Almighty was never even slightly referenced giving him a power up of any sort.
Dunno about that, Yhwach oneshoted ichibei just after awakening The Almighty.

Not Jim Sterling said:
I don't understand this, why he need new key for his past self 2000 years ago? We doesn't know how strong he is 2000 years ago and why he become multi-city block?
Bankai's get more powerful over time. As Yamamoto said, Choji's was just a Baby bankai (3-5 times tops), probably comparable to Ikkaku's and Renji's; but he later is said to have mastered it (Ten times).

I confess I don't have a clue why VCs are scaled to where they are on this site. Many other characters too for that matter. I'm just going by what I see but if it helps you can scale to those other characters to know what I mean.

The almighty has been stated multiple times to allow Yhwach to render all attacks and abilities null by seeing into the future and changing it to one that suits him. He most likely just picked a future where Ichibei exploded and went with that.

Regarding VCs, I just had a look and it seems endorard is just scaled to Ikkaku who in turn is scaled to endorad. Why are they multi LV if there's no outside variable from this loop?

We don't take the Bankai multipliers seriously here. We just go by quantifiable feats and power scaling from those who have quantifiable feats.

The OBD once had Lieutenants and Fraccion at Large building to City Block level. We just copied and pasted their ratings here. But whereas the OBD revised their Lieutenant/Fraccion profiles and bumped them up to 8-A, we never did.

Dr.Fix said:
Regarding VCs, I just had a look and it seems endorard is just scaled to Ikkaku who in turn is scaled to endorad. Why are they multi LV if there's no outside variable from this loop?
Yeah, our Lieutenant Shinigami and Numeros/Fraccion level Arrancar profiles are a bloody mess. We're in the process of revising them.

Why not? Its one of the few objective measurements that make it in the series.

What's OBD???

Ok but Ikkaku is higher than large building level so somebody buped them up.

There's no need to worry about their current ratings since most Lieutenants will be town level after the upgrades.

The "Almighty" does not give Yhwach any more raw power but the Yhwach that had killed Ichibe is more powerful than the Yhwach that was getting fodderised by him.

Yhwach wasn't at full power and as a result, couldn't use The "Almighty", (without huge consequences), due to having to wait "9 days" to regain his power.

This was stated like twice.

About Uryuu, his "Possibly MC+" rating should also note that Ichigo was possibly holding back. I didn't get the vibe of him going all out or having killing intent. In his only other fight with a Mc+ individual, he got wrecked, couldn't even injure Jugram. Of course this could, be chalked up to Slill, but I never got the impression Uryuu could hang with Kenpachi tiered individuals or higher. I would scale him to Base Yoruichi as his AP was easily able to harm her, not sure about Shunko and up, but give him "At Least MC+ AP, Likely Higher" with Anti-Thesis as it ignores conventional durability.just my 2 cents.

@Dr.Fix

I doubt anyone will be inflated, pretty much everyone in the staff agrees town level is good for the lieutenant level characters, along with pre timeskip Mayuri, and the weakest espada. Although it's probably safe to say that Mayuri and Szayel should be large town level. But the regular Lieutenants all scale to edrad's town level feat.

Uryu pierced Ichigo and blocked an attack from a pissed Ichigo. The whole "Ichigo was holding back" contradicts his own statements and what is shown. It's near baseless.

Most of Uryu and Jugram's fight was off-screen and Jugram would be much higher than what Shikai Kenpachi is scaled to, (double digit petatons). So, getting "stomped" by him is not an anti-feat.

Uryu defiantly scales to MC+. If he wasn't in that tier, he wouldn't have been able to harm Ichigo and would have been instantly killed after one attack from Jugram.

When did Uryuu Harm Ichigo? I remember Ichigo Not at all being harmed by his arrows and even catching them. Gomme a chapter # to refresh my memory.

And being pissed at a friend doesn't mean you're going to Kill Them. Can't see Ichigo going ar Uryu with Killing Intent like he did with Yhwach.

Amlad22 said:
Uryu defiantly scales to MC+. If he wasn't in that tier, he wouldn't have been able to harm Ichigo and would have been instantly killed after one attack from Jugram.
this. also, note that Jugram was serious at killing Uryuu

Piercer of Heaven said:
^Uryu pierced Ichigo and blocked an attack from a pissed Ichigo. The whole "Ichigo was holding back" contradicts his own statements and what is shown. It's near baseless.
Most of Uryu and Jugram's fight was off-screen and Jugram would be much higher than what Shikai Kenpachi is scaled to, (double digit petatons). So, getting "stomped" by him is not an anti-feat.
I could be wrong, but I have no recollection of Uryu Harming Ichigo. Like i said, give me a chapter # so I can refresh my memory.

And again, you're not going to go at a friend with Killing Intent. If you would then....idk, but Ichigo isn't that type of character.

And Jugram stomping him is a major anti-feat if Uryu never injured or was at least implied stronger than Kenpachi tiered characters.

Apologies if this has already been answered but there's been a lot of comments on many threads:

1) Whats happening with the mimihagi calc?

2)Will Liltotto dodging the Auswahlen be accepted as a feat or not?

1. Nothing. I don't think anything here changes it.

2. Nope. Would be worthless now anyway considering the revised soulking palace distance is far smaller.

Amlad22 said:
@Dr.Fix
I doubt anyone will be inflated, pretty much everyone in the staff agrees town level is good for the lieutenant level characters, along with pre timeskip Mayuri, and the weakest espada. Although it's probably safe to say that Mayuri and Szayel should be large town level. But the regular Lieutenants all scale to edrad's town level feat.
I'm sorry I'm new here. I can't speak for what the staff thinks or doesn't think. If you can answer the previous questions that would be appreciated.

Orihime and Chad need some love. http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-449?id=281164

Proof of training and feats to back up their tier upgrades.

AppleLord said:
Orihime and Chad need some love.
http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-449?id=281164

Proof of training and feats to back up their tier upgrades.
Upgrade from Fodder to Fodder+

Fullbring Ichigo > TsukisHuman = (Orihime >) Ginjo Base > Post Byakuya Shikai. Chad is the hard one to debate. Also, Goku Ultra Instint is still fodder to Saints Saiya like every other character here. Fodder means nothing, and it shouldn't be used to nerf them. Orihime > Yhwach's Power.

@Kuuichigo

A calc group member took a look at the Ikkaku/Edrad calc and gave their approval. Is it okay if I go ahead and handle the profile revisions for the Lieutenant level Shinigami, Fraccion level Arrancar, weaker Espada and some of the Fullbringers?

TataHakai said:
^ Hahaha

Seriously though, Chad as of Hueco Mundo arc is solid Lieutenant level and would scale to the 7-C calc. He was already far superior to 3rd Seat officers during the Soul Society arc.

For Mayuri and Szayel, they aren't scaling to the town level calc are they? They should both scale to Sajin who is large town level. Even aareniaro deserves large town level for being vastly above the fraction.

He's not that bad. He's above the privaron espada who are above edrad. I don't see the harm in giving him large town level when he's vastly above the town level characters like edrad.

I still don't see a reason for edrad to be more than city block level. The privions are probably stronger but in that same area and Aareniro isn't much above that. Maybe city block level+ ??

@Dr.Fix

Um, you know edrad is being upgraded to town level right?

And to answer your other question, Toshiro has an Island level+ feat Post timeskip.

Back