• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Continuation

@Soldier: I heard ya, I just disagree on the definition of tanking and was looking for how you define it is all.

@Amlad: Yes he is, as I said, Shunsui said it himself. Unless you can prove Shunsui is an invalid authority on reiatsu then it sticks. Also saying they are vastly more powerful doesn't stick unless it is true. Same applies for feats. I'll lay it out for you:

Shunsui defeated SS arc Chad when he was first introduced. Shunsui >Chad. That said, SS arc chad is prety much irrelevant by FKKT arc.

Shunsui's next fight was against Yamamoto, though it was off paneled, there was some suggestion he was at least half as strong as Yamamoto, who in turn had no feats but was the leader and likely storngest captain besides Aizen if only because he fought two captains at the same time.

Starrk was the next fight. Starrk had no feats to go off but we have canon comparison to barragan and haribel, though they in turn are also feat less we scale them by rank over other arrancar and those weaker feats. Also he scaled to Yamamoto, Chad, etc.

Shunsui's and starrk's battle in base is pretty laid back though Starrk gets the upper hand in hits

Starrk partially releases and overpowers Shikai shunsui. Therefore Gun Starrk>Shikai Shunsui

Love and rose and get involved. They measure up to Starrk and force him to fully release. By his own admission and by feats his ceros can't injure them so he has to use more power. Starrk successfully deals damage to them but they are still able to stand.

Shunsui re enters the fold now that Starrk has lost his weapons essentially bringing him down to his base power level and defeats him.

Full powered Yammy>Wolf Starrk=>Barragan=>Harribel=>Love+Rose>Gun Starrk>Shikai Shunsui>Base Starrk=>Base Shunsui . . . .

Shunsui kept up with Starrk to a degree but so did the visards. Shunsui also took a cero to the back but said cero was deemed to weak to hurt anybody.

Love and Rose are otherwise featless beyond beign captain Lv by rank. Soifon, Shinji, Kensei, Toshiro (FKKT) should all about be compravle to them.

Lastly no one used bankai against starrk so they only used about 10-20% of their true power. In Shunsui's case he is likely much more powerful than Starrk is but not with just shikai.

As for Yamamoto, his feats in FKKT put him vastly above Jushiro. Via wonderweiss, Yama should have atomized Jushiro with a flick of his wrist, let alone shikai. Therefore it goes without question he was either holding back or Kubo changed their PLs latter on. Either way this off panel battle is not an accurate indication of Shunsui's and Jushiro's strength relative to Yamamoto which brings him back to chad (Too weak) and Starrk (Whose lack of feats means he goes by rank).

Dr.Fix said:
@Soldier: I heard ya, I just disagree on the definition of tanking and was looking for how you define it is all.
Okay. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

TataHakai said:
Not really sure if we can scale her from it but Orihime blocked a fair few of Yhwach's casual attacks, and it's not like he was holding back since they were meant for Ichigo.

If we don't scale AP from that she should definitely get a speed upgrade to MHS+

Blocks Yhwach

Blocks Yhwach Agai
She also reacted and blocked Uryu's arrows.

Let me add two reasons why Soul King, Yhwach, Mimihagi, Aizen, and Ichigo are Planet level to r.i.p. debunks.

Mimihagi represents Stillness, Pernida (Mayuri stated that Yhwach saw Pernida as inferior, compare to Mimihagi.) represents Progress. Considering they come from a true God, they aren't some weak limbs with no real abilities, so Mimihagi being able to keep the worlds' balance in check shouldn't be brushed off simply due to that.

Soul King is the lynchpin and the being that was able to stop the enormous torrent of nothing that was before the 3 worlds. It HAS to be Planet level simply due to how other than the Soul Society, NOTHING existed before Soul King brought it all into balance.

Sequel Novel Confirmed that the whole world felt the earthquake (Soul King death.) and some humans created a religion base on him.

"Think about how the SK acts as the Balance of Souls the same way a pipe can let the same amount of water out as water is coming in, making the amount of water constant, take the pipe away and the all the water spills out, block the pipe and the water overfills."

False

Shinigami did this process by sending earth souls to SS, and souls in SS would be born into the earth world (as Rukia explained it). So in reality, SS was the one bringing in the balance between earth and SS souls. Quincy were the ones who messed that balance up, and I'm not sure what role HM plays in it all; however, if the balance is there, everything should be fine.

The fact that everything was been destroyed the second that the SK died is an indication that the balance wasn't fine, and everything was being kept together by his power. When the worlds started to fall apart, Mimi came through and acted as the new source that kept the worlds together INSTANTLY. There was no shown re balancing process that took place.

Bach took the power of both, the SK, and Mimi, whom both held the world's together while there was a clear unbalance

NOTHING existed before Soul King brought it all into balance.

Wasn't the Soul king created by others? How could nothing exist if he was created?

Wasn't the Soul king created by others? How could nothing exist if he was created?

The position/tittle is created by leaving someone with enough reiatsu sealed in place.

http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-618?id=281538#13

Mimihagi been seal after already stopping the destruction.

The previous Soul King was sealed against his Will, like they planned to seal Ichigo in the novel. Aizen will never by Soul King because Ichibei said that the victim needs to be part Quincy.

@Applelord ive been thinking that someone if they had the time should make a blog for why they are planet level. It's getting repetitive that this keeps being brought up. Would you being willing to do it?

Dark649 said:
Yhwach was not sealed in place when he became Soul King.
Neither was Mimihagi when he became Soul King or when he did the feat of stopping the worlds. He was been seal after, but Uryu stop the process and Yhwach absorb both of them.

The reiatsu of Yhwach was sealed as Soul King in the novel.

They also said that Ichigo had enough reiatsu to qualify as Soul King. You need both raw reiatsu and to be a Quincy to be soul king.

LordAizenSama said:
@Applelord ive been thinking that someone if they had the time should make a blog for why they are planet level. It's getting repetitive that this keeps being brought up. Would you being willing to do it?
Currently, my access to the internet is limited. I only have access to my phone,and it gets slow sometimes. Sorry, but i can't promise anything. :(

LordAizenSama said:
I could probably do on it on the sole grounds I love to write

But I know bleach the least out of the hst.

I see, fullbringers scaled from LT right? If so, I believe they should be comparable to them.

Not to mention Tsukishkima give Byakyuya a decent fight.

LordAizenSama said:
Thanks for offering to help but I think I'll probably just order Kuu to do it since he is the Bleach expert 0.0
Honestly just did so, empty offer more then anything. Kuu, You and Soldier know the verse way better then I do.

Given the upgrades every bleach character is about/has already got/gotten, its going to be hard to not have YHWH and other deities at multi-planet level as a minimum.

YHWH or Yahweh, is the name of the God whom the character is not only heavily based off of but literally mentioned in "God like you" as the source of his name via the people who worshiped him.

In their defense, translators likely don't come across a name without vowels too often. Plus, someone could alter it purely for legal issues (Putting the name of God in a manga in a villainous role).

Anyways, Ukitake is listed as likely 6-C and his shikai state should have roughly comparable reiatsu to Shunsui's shikai. Wonderweiss one-shotted him with ease and has no anti-feats so shouldn't Wonderweiss scale to them?

Another question, Why haven't the vizards been upgraded? The captain vizards all scale to mountain level+ from Toshiro and the Lieutenants vizards are all above Bankai Ichigo who is large town level likely higher.

Dr.Fix said:
YHWH or Yahweh, is the name of the God whom the character is not only heavily based off of but literally mentioned in "God like you" as the source of his name via the people who worshiped him.
He was born 2,000 years ago and was a miracle child who healed people, and started being called Yhwach / YHWH by the people he healed, which was the name of their god.

Yhwach is literally Nazi Jesus.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Dr.Fix said:
He was born 2,000 years ago and was a miracle child who healed people, and started being called Yhwach / YHWH by the people he healed, which was the name of their god.
Yhwach is literally Nazi Jesus.
Isn't this more or less what I said?

Yes, Visards need to be upgraded to island level. POssibly Island level plus given they took all of Starrk's wolves and not only survived but stood up to keep fighting. PLus they weren't even using their bankais. Likewise, Mask De Masculine & Renji need to be upgraded to at least continental level. Possibly Rukia and As Nodt as well.

Back