• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revision summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
Yhwach gaining planet-destroying attack potency is a bit of an outlier when the only thing that's based on is him merging the spiritual and living worlds together over an unspecified timeframe.

What timeframe was used for Kaguya's ETSB? Maybe we can use that for Yhwach.

Also, even if Yhwach's Reiatsu attacks were planetary; that would be based upon his Reiatsu emerging across the planets surface and preparing it to merge with the living world and Heuco Mundo, right? So therefore the amount of Reiatsu that Yhwach hits Aizen and Ichigo with would be much, much smaller based on what we can see. So therefore it doesn't scale to the amount of environmental destruction Yhwach is doing.

Therefore I can't see how Ichigo and Aizen are supposedly tanking planetary-level attacks when Yhwach's 'planetary destruction' comes from the environmental damage he's doing.

EDIT: And if this is based on Ichigo stabbing Yhwach in the back, then that was when he has his guard down or was a mix of PIS.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@AppleLord
All of this characters either have 5-B or Low 5-B feats, scale to people with very clear 5-B feats, or have explicit very clear descriptions of 5-B feats they can do.
That doesn't change the fact that they jumped in tiers without any outliers.

@Matthew Schroeder Just stop. I don't know why you're bringing up shit like that when we're specifically discussing Bleach here. Are you trying to start something?

DodoNova2 said:
currently, Kaguka ETSB = Planet level (maybe more) without any doubts.... Even without calculatio

I asked for the timeframe of how long it would take since the attack seem slow and was it going to explode or reduce the world a little at the time? It didn't cover the whole planet to one-shot it.

Since we don't see Yhwach affecting the Earth or Heuco Mundo during his final battle against Ichigo and Aizen, and we can see him destroying the Seireitei and surrounding area, what rating does that give him?

Damage3245 said:
Yhwach gaining planet-destroying attack potency is a bit of an outlier when the only thing that's based on is him merging the spiritual and living worlds together over an unspecified timeframe.
Unnamed (18)

Damage3245 said:
Since we don't see Yhwach affecting the Earth or Heuco Mundo during his final battle against Ichigo and Aizen, and we can see him destroying the Seireitei and surrounding area, what rating does that give him?
I asked for a request calc on that. But nobody has pick it up.

@Apple likely very quickly, as Team 7 Had to defeat her within 10 manga panels and take her out before she could detonate it

Matthew Schroeder said:
Casual High 6-A feat =/= Proof you're anything above High 6-A.
Also, maybe a new calculation by Kep would be good since we found that plenty of the feats we use had... Let's say, very interesting quirks and wielded very different results when re-calced.

Damage says it became 6-B but I'm not sure.
But then we have already accepted higher scaling feats from casual feats though, especially if there are other statements of higher feats to support it.

Yhwach's dimension merging feat for example, since he did state that he could do so.

Shadowbokunohero said:
@Apple likely very quickly, as Team 7 Had to defeat her within 10 manga panels and take her out before she could detonate it
And Yhwach was taken out before an instant, making Ichigo FTL. That's not a good timeframe.

EDIT: Where was it stated that the ETSB could detonate?

Pointing out the Naruto characters shows the extreme bias that Bleach goes through in this wiki, being upgraded despite quantifiable feats, calcs, or even through misinterpretation of the manga and its cosmology.

Frankly put, Bleach should be downgraded from 5-B.

AppleLord said:
Damage3245 said:
There is no timeframe for it, once the attack expanded enough it would destroy the dimension

However in Yhwach's case the dimension seemed to be crumbling little by little, there's nothing to really suggest he was going to destroy the entire dimension in one attack as his attacks were slowly destroying the area around them

To be honest the way Yhwach was going to destroy the dimensions was always controversial to start with, there's lots of evidence to suggest Yhwach was merely going to disrupt the flow of souls which since the first arc had already been established to cause all the dimensions to collapse into one A.K.A Yhwach's goal

Matthew Schroeder said:
Pointing out the Naruto characters shows the extreme bias that Bleach goes through in this wiki, being upgraded despite quantifiable feats, calcs, or even through misinterpretation of the manga and its cosmology.
Frankly put, Bleach should be downgraded from 5-B.
If i'm not mistaken, Naruto was brought up into the argument by someone who wants to downgrade Bleachverse. Your argument is redundant.

Umm no. Once again you are confused between two different events.

If Yhwach released his power to control souls collapse the world then no one would be stating ermagerd, Yhwach power is so great it can destroy the world. Because it is not his power. It is a absence of power and that logic does not fit here. As explained to you multiple,multiple times.

if 5-B Naruto is considered an Outlier, even though it has multiple low 5-b calcs, what makes Bleach Different?, Bleach has one vague 5-B statement and Country level+ feat.

The fact that so many people are using insults, ignoring argument, repeating the same statements ad-nauseum, and saying that whoever disagrees with them is wrong because "Downplayers" shows the complete lack of actual argument for 5-B Bleach.

There's no evidence, so it's just dancing around counter-points.

TataHakai said:
AppleLord said:
Damage3245 said:
There is no timeframe for it, once the attack expanded enough it would destroy the dimension
IIRC the ETSB stop expanding and it wasn't bigger than a Country in size. How do we know it was going to explode and take out the entire planet in one attack? And not turn it to ashes slowly by moving through it? That's what TSB do, right?

TataHakai said:
To be honest the way Yhwach was going to destroy the dimensions was always controversial to start with, there's lots of evidence to suggest Yhwach was merely going to disrupt the flow of souls which since the first arc had already been established to cause all the dimensions to collapse into one A.K.A Yhwach's goal
What evidence would that be that doesn't contradict lore and events already stablished? Source please.

Piercer of Heaven said:
But like, why is everyone ignoring the fact that Yhwach as a corpse, has enough reiatsu to stop the annihilation of several planets?
1. Not planets. Addressed already. This is the statement ad-nauseum I was referring too.

2. The Soul King controls the flows of souls. Unbalanced souls = Worlds collapse into each other.

It's very impressive Soul Manipulation which requires a large Reiatsu. It has absolutely nothing to do with 5-B levels of power.

The end. That's a fact. Ignoring that at this point is deliberate misinterpretation.

Shadowbokunohero said:
if 5-B Naruto is considered an Outlier, even though it has multiple low 5-b calcs, what makes Bleach Different?, Bleach has one vague 5-B statement and Country level+ feat.
Just to clarify I didn't said it was an Outlier.

If I see one more argument about Naruto's god tiers, I will close this thread. Make a separate thread for that!

Piercer of Heaven said:
But like, why is everyone ignoring the fact that Yhwach as a corpse, has enough reiatsu to stop the annihilation of several planets?
Why would that matter? We don't know what level of energy is needed to stop the collapse of the worlds in Bleach; only that the Soul King acts a lynchpin. There could be a narrow threshold between destruction and stability; which means that the energy of the Soul King / Yhwach doesn't have to be equal to the destruction of the planets.

LordAizenSama said:
Can someone delete these comments about naruto?
No, they point out the bias of a series with vague statements and Country level+ calcs becoming 5-B while one with multiple Low 5-B calcs and 5-B statements isn't.

It can't even be denied. The pro-Bleach bias is strong.

Edit: Didn't see Blue's comment.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The fact that so many people are using insults, ignoring argument, repeating the same statements ad-nauseum, and saying that whoever disagrees with them is wrong because "Downplayers" shows the complete lack of actual argument for 5-B Bleach.
There's no evidence, so it's just dancing around counter-points.
You danced around my reply for some reason.

Tenorffff

@applelord down play? Hey, I'm all for Yhwach 5-B, but only if you can prove it. Don't call me a down player if you cannot prove something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back