• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revision Cont'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are trying to break the record for longest and most worthless content revision ever. its now 1300~ messages and we are no better off than when it started.

The only stats changing are the high 6as back to 6b and whoever is 6c goes to 7a based off hitsuguyas storm. I believe. Theres really nothing to debate but which ends to use for calcs, and thats already been done.

so what the hell is all the arguing for?

Glad I made at least one regular smile. Sorry for the topic explosion.

I'll try a blog post / thread on it over the weekend perhaps. But I have a bit much on my plate so I might have eaten up my "Internet flamewars" time budget for the next couple days.

Avoiding this thread.. Not well enough though. I check in every few day and see what discussion is being held

Neatheneath said:
This is in stark contrast to Orihime straight up blocking awakened Yhwach from in front of Ichigo:

http://www.***********.net/bleach/673/14

Twice:

http://www.***********.net/bleach/675/14

Thrice (this time with Almighty in full effect):

http://www.***********.net/bleach/678/14

All of that in the heat of battle with the characters at their throats.

I don't even know what are you arguing for anymore. Can someone else explain it to me? I'm lost. Every time @Neatheneath speaks about something not related to the current revision, it becomes more harder to follow.

@Apple

Hasn't the revision been taken care of though? We know what needs to be done so unless someone argues why we shouldn't have Tier 5s the revision is over and just need to apply changes no?

Pretty much everything has been covered and kept up to date on the OP. Only thing we're waiting for now is a conclusion on whether the mteor gets its low-end or mid-end scale and then someone(s) has to close this thread AND apply all the changes with the reasons thoroughly discussed here. I'm happy to contribute if needed but not tonight.

Except of course YHWH Planet stuff :p Seperate thread for that I think.

Since you've all the revisions under control and you look like you know what you're doing @Dr.Fix I'll leave the rest that's left to do to you. That includes the profiles editing, discussion and arrangement of all the characters.

AppleLord said:
I don't even know what are you arguing for anymore. Can someone else explain it to me? I'm lost. Every time @Neatheneath speaks about something not related to the current revision, it becomes more harder to follow.
This initially started as me giving an alternate intepretation of the lifting Wandenreich feat (because it heavily depends on distance to calculate force / speed) and every time I try to bring it back to that there's all these non-sequiturs about Naruto, or Gin, or other metadiscussions from other threads which you seem to be mixing up.

However @Apple, you keep dragging the Naruto world into this and equating feat scaling there as if they were the same. They're not. Every single example you gave of trying to scale random fodders off of the Jubi or Kaguya doesn't pan out because none of those feats used any of the speed or force applicable to the two.

This is very very different and does not apply at all to what I'm saying when people scale off of Yhwach or any feats scaled from Mimihagi. When I say Orihime can react to Yhwach, it's not a single feat nor is it from Yhwach intentionally being weak or slow nor is it from telegraphing his attacks or anything like that. She outright stops an attack with intent to kill at his full power from in front of Ichigo multiple times. Is it an outlier for Orihime? Yes. So much so that she can conceivably be thousands of times faster than Dangai Ichigo. But why? Only because we scaled Yhwach to such a massive speed / distance from Mimihagi / Mimihagi stream.

You're attempting to make it sound like it's the same as trying to mindlessly scale people from Naruto, but you're the only one doing that at all in this topic. You tried to derail the calc discussion into other fictions that weren't even brought out here, not me.

I'll be happy to start a separate thread / discussion for that but please don't misrepresent what was said or how we got here. It feels dishonest.

So a calc group member and an admin who has two widely accepted storm calcs under his belt both gave the green light for a calc which could push Captains in Shikai and Espada in base to 7-B (City level). Now all that remains is one final clarification on another calc (though it has already been said to be fine by two calc group members).

LordAizenSama said:
Is this the shikai toshiro feat in soul society?
Yup. Got 11 Megatons. Kaltias (not a calc group but has two widely accepted storm calcs under his belt and is overall knowledgeable about calcs) and Spinosaurus (calc group) both say it looks good. I attempted a calc of it myself using the method Kaltias did for Raven's storm in RWBY and got 7-A (Large City level+) on the low end (which is hilariously consistent with the 7-A calc for Hitsugaya's storm in fake Karakura). But since Bankai entails a tremendous reiatsu increase, I think going with the 7-B one might be better as it makes sense that it'd entail far less reiatsu leak.

So yeah... Captains/Espada we can go ahead and put at 7-B in Shikai/Sealed state.

KE feats always yield good results. That is what gives rwby its 7-A iirc. KE of the clouds. Though the obd seems to hate that. I dont quite understand the difference between CAPE and the KE methods but ill leave that to the experts

So this is like, the first noteworthy thing to happen this entire thread Everything else is just...bickering back and fourth

If I use KE method for both of Hitsugaya's storm feats (the one in Soul Society and the one in Fake Karakura), then the results vary from solid 7-B to higher end of 7-A even using really low balled time frames.

I wouldn't be surprised, toshiros storms look way better then ones ive seen calced in rwby. Pretty sure our current one uses CAPE values? As opposed to KE.

Oh? What did you put in for the timeframes?

Yes, the current ones use CAPE instead of KE, which Kaltias and Spinosaurus both said would be the best choice when we don't have solid time frames.

20 seconds and 10 seconds. Even the latter is a low ball considering that his storms can form in the time it takes one to utter a sentence or two (as we saw in his fight with Ichimaru).

Edit: Messed up the maths somewhere because of one small mistake.

Results for the Soul Society Shikai storm would be 217 Megatons on the low end and 870 Megatons on the high end. Results for the Fake Karakura Bankai storm would be 14 Megatons on the low end and 58 Megatons on the high end.

Nothing right now I guess. We just need to know if the calcs are accepted and it's okay to implement the changes.

EDIT: Also, I don't think Nemu or Pernida scale to Zaraki in terms of AP/Durability. Mayuri was talking about Pernida's nerves reacing Zaraki's level which equals speed (since he said Nemu wouldn't be able to avoid Pernida's attack).

Soldier Blue said:
Results for the Soul Society Shikai storm would be 217 Megatons on the low end and 870 Megatons on the high end. Results for the Fake Karakura Bankai storm would be 14 Megatons on the low end and 58 Megatons on the high end.
Tfw Shikai yield higher result than Bankai.

How many characters scale to that? Not most of the Sternritter IMO since her power is explicitly Enhanced Strength via The Power.

@Dark649 Why are they talking about the 1 million zanpakutou thing in the Menina calc blog?

@Damage3245 Menina (of course), Gigi, Liltotto, Ichigo, and anyone who scales to them.

Liltotto is about as powerful as Menina (by her own words) and able to take a hit from her, but I don't know if her lifting strength scales to her.

Dat Dot said:
Tfw Shikai yield higher result than Bankai.
Kaltias and Spinosaurus already gave the green light for the existing calcs by DodoNova for Hitsugaya's Shikai and Bankai. Kaltias said it'd be best to go with condensation/CAPE method when there is no time frame for formation of storm clouds. I just made a calc based on KE for the ***** and giggles.

Dat Dot said:
So the Bleach will keep their Mountain Level+ stats?
Most likely. And the Captains/Espada in Shikai/Base should get a 7-B upgrade. I have a calc (well more of a modification of an existing calc) which gives post time skip Shikai Ichigo a Megaton level feat (albeit Low 7-B) and then there are repeated statements about the Espada being city busters even when just using Gran Rey Cero in sealed state. So there is enough evidence to indicate Megaton level Captains/Espada even without Bankai/Resurreccion. Naturally, the Sternritter would scale as they are all of that level as well.

24, 96, and 496 Gigatons for the same character calculation . . . Okay well clearly Royd is not going to be updated any time soon.

He says he's not an expert and to take this with a grain of salt. Spino doesn't say much other than their fine "at a glance" but not at to which is more likely. I think we need more so that this does NOT come up again two months from now.

Also, are my eyes going wonky or does Toshiro's Bankai have lower results than his shikai!??

"Results for the Soul Society Shikai storm would be 217 Megatons on the low end and 870 Megatons on the high end. Results for the Fake Karakura Bankai storm would be 14 Megatons on the low end and 58 Megatons on the high end."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back