• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revision Cont'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said above twice, Kaltias said that since there is no proper time frame there, it's best to go with condensation/CAPE values. So it'd be best not to use them. I planned on putting them in a blog but decided against it. And besides, imagine the controversy and accusations of wanking that 7-A Captains/Espada in Shikai/Base would cause.

RinkakuKagune said:
Dear God...my eyes. What has this thread turned into???
This is nothing. There are two other threads which turned into outright chaos. It got so bad that Antvasima actually made a couple of staff only threads to discuss some shit.

Okay so we can dismiss that bit. So just seeing if I have this sorted:

No idea what CAPE and KE stand for

We should use CAPE because KE needs time which Bleach doesn't provide.

The other storm calcs use KE so they're bad examples

Kaltias is an expert on KE but NOT an expert on CAPE???

Dr.Fix said:
24, 96, and 496 Gigatons for the same character calculation . . . Okay well clearly Royd is not going to be updated any time soon.

Yeah, the problem with the other calcs for Royd durability is that they assume Royd's distance from Yamamoto. My calc actually has the distance calculated by @Dariel Senju.

Yhwach

Attack Potency: Small Country level (Capable of stealing Yammoto's Bankai, the seal depends on the user Reiatsu.) | Country level (One-shot Ichibē after he awakened his eyes, Ichibe shouldn't be weaker than Shikai Kenpachi and Gremmy) | At least ? (Wandereichi calc goes here) | At least Insert Yhwach's last attack calculation here (Was gonna destroy Seireitei and all the surface around it which includes mountains) this needs a calc.

(Planet level Yhwach is NOT FOR DISCUSSION.)

Piercer of Heaven said:
Wasn't it agreed a while back that the Anime could be used for timeframes and shit? If that's true, you could get KE based on that.
Anime isn't canon.

AppleLord said:
Was this calc ever added? It was accepted by the calc group.
That feat was said by the calc group to be needed to be recalced, anime is not canon but we can uses the timeframe of a feat if needed.

Speaking of that feat this looks awful:

Byakuya= Mountain level+ (Stronger than Toshiro)

Umm where was this ever established? It doesn't line up with what's next:

Zommari= Mountain Level plus (Survived one of Byakuyas strongest attacks and continued fighting)

Whatever Toshiro's result ends up being (I'm okay with mountain level+ if the calc team approves) This needs to be redone. It literally says the seventh Espada is more poweful than the 3rd espada :S

My recommendation is that Zommari, Grimmjow, & Luppi scale to Grantz, not the ice dude who froze number 3. 1-5 can possibly still scale to Mountain+ though.

Byakuya was fighting Kenpachi while fighting Yammy. Toshiro isn't stronger than him. Byakuya was tricked by Zommari because he held Hanataro and Rukia hostage to let his guard down. Zommari scales to Rukia, and possibly Shikai Byakuya since he had to use Bankai to kill him.

@Dr.Fix I mentioned that in the other content revision thread in my comment about the questionable power scaling going on. A lot of shit is outright wrong.

^Probably just hasty changes in profiles without thinking about it. The irony is its lead to a very LONG thread(s) and taken much more time.

@AppleLord: Base alone is enough as it was base byakuya that ultimately killed him, outsped him and out magic him (Along with all his insults). Gokei qualifies as an outlier.

The Byakuya that kill Zommari was Bankai Byakuya. If he could kill him in base, he wouldn't had use Shikai, let alone Bankai.

^An outlier is when something completely inconsistent happenens with a character/group/etc power.

No kidding. I know what the definition of an outlier is. I was asking you to point out the specific outlier in this circumstance.

@Damage: Sorry for the mix-up. The evidence is literally 5 posts up where ya see Zommari is fine after Bankai, Byakuya seals his sword, then Byakuya one-shots Zommari.

Dr.Fix said:
@Damage: Sorry for the mix-up. The evidence is literally 5 posts up where ya see Zommari is fine after Bankai, Byakuya seals his sword, then Byakuya one-shots Zommari.
Source? Unless we are talking of invincible attacks now? The same happened when Aizen cut Lisa.

Pretty sure Byakuya 'one-shot' Zommari because Zommari was already critically wounded by Byakuya's Bankai attack.

Damage3245 said:
Pretty sure Byakuya 'one-shot' Zommari because Zommari was already critically wounded by Byakuya's Bankai attack.
I agree with this. Zommari was already seriously wounded by Byakuya's Bankai. So base Bayakuya one-shotting him isn't an outlier.

About Hitsugaya freezing Harribel: Hyoten Hyakkaso is a hax ability. Throughout their fight, it was made clear that Harribel is more powerful. Hitsugaya is outright scared of her power and was surprised she was only number three.

@AppleLord is correct about Byakuya. He is comparable to Zaraki with eye patch at least. And Hitsugaya is not more powerful than Zaraki.

Well it doesn' matter if it is three on one because the one is literally the manga in black and white so that trumps all three of you. Zommari clearly has sustained no serious injury, or even injury of any kind outside his eyes (which don't count) from Byakuya's Bankai. Byakuya then seals his blade (Again its right there so no disagreeance) and promptly one shots him bby cutting him flesh and bone almost as badly as Yhwh cut Genryu or Genryu cut ayon.

P:S There's no evidence Toshiro freezing is hax at this point so no Soldier, she got over powered.

Seeing as Harribel was unharmed by Toshiro's ice, and was only temporarily sealed, I don't exactly see how she was overpowered.

Dr.Fix said:
P:S There's no evidence Toshiro freezing is hax at this point so no Soldier, she got over powered.
He explains how Hyoten Hyakkaso works. It's clearly hax. And do you honestly think Hitsugaya is more powerful than Harribel, a character whose power he was afraid of? If Hitsugaya could overpower Harribel, explain why he was struggling against her? If his reiatsu in Bankai is more powerful than hers, why didn't he overpower her before? Why did he resort to a hax technique? And why did he use a technique he normally is wary of using in Bankai? He was clearly desperate against her.

Damage3245 said:
Seeing as Harribel was unharmed by Toshiro's ice, and was only temporarily sealed, I don't exactly see how she was overpowered.
I suggest you read/re-read the battle. Your basis seems to be that because she wasn't shown to be damaged then she wasn't overpowered. The battle shows she was frozen/sealed several times but always broke free of her own power UNTIL Toshiro used his full power. Even Sene Hyoror which worked on Luppi was ineffective against her showing her superior power over the sixth espada. Hyaton hyako on the other hand was too much and these events show her upper limit.

@Soldier: Your argument is not rooted in canon but misinformation. I won't explain why he used a hax technique, because as I already pointed out he did not use one for me to have to.

Just lifting strength but that can be dealt with later. At this point, we're just going around in circles.

^Probably. Just need to breakdown who's going to handle which edits. I can take most of them on provided we're working with Mountain Level+ and the mid meteor calculation.

We still need to discuss Yhwach though (yes I'm reminding everyone of this so it isn't just shoved under the rug)

But it's definitely in need of a new thread to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back