• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revision Cont'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll handle the Captain levels and other Sternritter for now. Yhwach is a whole different headache. And besides, one of his feats still needs a calc.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
We still need to discuss Yhwach though (yes I'm reminding everyone of this so it isn't just shoved under the rug)
But it's definitely in need of a new thread to talk about it.
I will take no part of that again. So do as you please.

P.S. When the calcs are accepted can someone let me know so I can continue adding characters to the blog with the new revision tiers?

We still need to figure Haschwalth's level as well before we can edit both his and Cang Du's.

Dr.Fix said:
We still need to figure Haschwalth's level as well before we can edit both his and Cang Du's.
Jugram can be figure out with Yammoto's Bankai as well. I need his height, mass and the meters he was away from Yamomoto. I'll ask Dariel Senju, if he can help me with that.

Fixed:

Gremmy, BazzB, Toshiro, Meninas, Liltotto, Candice, Gigi, Shunsui, Starrk

Yamamoto and Zaraki are locked so Soldier or another admin will have to fix those.

Damage3245 said:
How does Jugram scale above Kenpachi's feat exactly?
Jugram dominated Uryu who could pierce True Shikai Ichigo and block his attacks. True Shikai Ichigo should be stomping any Kenpachi.

Jugram can also use The "Almighty" while Yhwach cannot until he regains his full strength.

Piercer of Heaven said:
Jugram dominated Uryu who could pierce True Shikai Ichigo and block his attacks. True Shikai Ichigo should be stomping any Kenpachi.
Jugram can also use The "Almighty" while Yhwach cannot until he regains his full strength.
How is True Shikai Ichigo stomping that version of Kenpachi? I'm pretty sure Uryu and Ichigo were never fighting each other seriously seeing as Uryu was still on Ichigo's side.

Also, Jugram using the Almighty is not base Jugram, and I'm not sure why it would affect his AP / durability.

Jugram's scales from Royd Loyd calc as well as Kenpachi without eye patch before Unohana's training, and Unohana of course. Can someone fix Royd Loyd, Jugram, Unohana and Yammoto?

@Damage3245 Because he scales to his Post-Dangai self, who is above Transcendent. Weak argument. Ichigo isn't going to let himself be pierced.

Read my comment again, please. What you stated has nothing to do with what I said.

Piercer of Heaven said:
@Damage3245 Because he scales to his Post-Dangai self, who is above Transcendent. Weak argument. Ichigo isn't going to let himself be pierced.
Read my comment again, please. What you stated has nothing to do with what I said.
You're the one who brought up Jugram using the Almighty. You also haven't explained how Ichigo's Post-Dangai self is stomping Shikai Kenpachi.

Simply stating something without providing the reasoning isn't good scaling.

@Damage3245 Last time I'm going to repeat this.

Yhwach needs a certain amount of power to use The "Almighty", Jugram already has enough power to do so. That's not even the main reason, the fact is, Jugram dominated Uryu who scales to True Shikai Ichigo for piercing him.

Post-Dangai Ichigo is Transcendent to Transcendent Aizen, who is Transcendent to Shingami and Hollow. Kenpachi at best is only reaching Transcendent levels and that's questionable.

Jugram AP scales to at least YHWH's at 611. He destroyed Tensa Zangetsu while YHWH (though dominant) did not.

Dr.Fix said:
Jugram AP scales to at least YHWH's at 611. He destroyed Tensa Zangetsu while YHWH (though dominant) did not.
Jugram has already been updated, so is Uryu, Unohana and Royd Loyd.

Piercer of Heaven said:
@Damage3245
Last time I'm going to repeat this.

Yhwach needs a certain amount of power to use The "Almighty", Jugram already has enough power to do so. That's not even the main reason, the fact is, Jugram dominated Uryu who scales to True Shikai Ichigo for piercing him.

Post-Dangai Ichigo is Transcendent to Transcendent Aizen, who is Transcendent to Shingami and Hollow. Kenpachi at best is only reaching Transcendent levels and that's questionable.
No need to be flippant because somebody is questioning your scaling logic. I've not seen a canonical source on Jugram needing to match Yhwach's level of power in order to use the Almighty. As far as I've seen, being Yhwach's other half makes Jugram automatically recieve the Almighty whenever Yhwach sleeps. That's not evidence for scaling Jugram to Yhwach's level.

That whole Transcendent thing is wonky as well. That by itself isn't justification for saying Ichigo is automatically > Shikai Kenpachi. Unless Askin Naak Le Varr is Transcendent too since he beat Ichigo?

Asking also needs to be updated too since his scaling comes from Bazz-B it seems: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Askin_Nakk_Le_Vaar

Damage3245 said:
That whole Transcendent thing is wonky as well. That by itself isn't justification for saying Ichigo is automatically > Shikai Kenpachi. Unless Askin Naak Le Varr is Transcendent too since he beat Ichigo?

Asking also needs to be updated too since his scaling comes from Bazz-B it seems: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Askin_Nakk_Le_Vaar
Yhwach said that Shikai Ichigo = Dangai Ichigo Bankai (NOT MUGETSU) in power. He scales to that form.

Now that Kenpachi's profile has been adjusted with the Country level rating, should the others be like Ichigo, Yhwach, etc?

@AppleLord, Kenpachi was offscreen when Yama activated his Bankai and was never shown again being in the actual vicinity during Yhwach's and Yama's fight. We never see him being close to Yama in Bankai form, so using Royd Loyd's feat for that is questionable.

Damage3245 said:
@AppleLord, Kenpachi was offscreen when Yama activated his Bankai and was never shown again being in the actual vicinity during Yhwach's and Yama's fight. We never see him being close to Yama in Bankai form, so using Royd Loyd's feat for that is questionable.
Royd/Yhwach laydown Kenpachi next to him when Yamamoto use Bankai they never left the scene, and Kenpachi himself said in the SS Arc that his reiatsu leaks from his body unconsciously since he has no control over it. That's why he uses the eye patch.

The thing is, that calc is taking into account Royd's distance from Yama, right? We never actually see Kenpachi be close to Yama. That's what I find suspicious about the whole thing. Also, it's a pretty huge leap from Mountain Level+ to Large Island level without any known power-ups in-between...

Also, both Royd and Kenpachi are now 6-C according to this, but Royd was able to easily stomp Kenpachi without his eyepatch?

Damage3245 said:
The thing is, that calc is taking into account Royd's distance from Yama, right? We never actually see Kenpachi be close to Yama. That's what I find suspicious about the whole thing. Also, it's a pretty huge leap from Mountain Level+ to Large Island level without any known power-ups in-between...
Also, both Royd and Kenpachi are now 6-C according to this, but Royd was able to easily stomp Kenpachi without his eyepatch?

The distance is the same. When Yamomoto launches himself forward and Royd/Yhwach dodges is the same spot where Royd let go of Kenpachi's body. His body is just not shown on panel.

Kenpach is Mountain level+ with his eyepatch on, he didn't had the eye-patch when he fought Royd.

We don't know if he stomp him, the whole battle was off-screen and Kenpachi lost at full power against him.

Been in the same tier doesn't mean they are equal in power.

Soldier Blue said:
Dr.Fix said:
Wait I'm confused; wasn't shikai Toshiro calculated as city level+?
If you mean Gwyn's 60+ Megaton calc, that was in Bankai.

I thought gwen just did shikai (Their Bankai estimate from a ways back was more like town level). Having Toshiro shikai be city level, while his bankai be Large city+ doesn't make much sense given his Bankai produces the weakest power-up.

Damage3245 said:

I don't think Daniel did the calculations for them yet so that's part of the confusion. Not sure if they will given Zaraki, BazzB, Nanana, and As Nodt weren't seen so no pixelating can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back