• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Profile Render Change

Hi all, Bleach website dropped some good renders. (we have shitty BBS renders and fanart no offense) So here's a few that I want to add in onto some characters:

Note: I'm just showing what the images are, apparently VsBattles doesn't let imgur let the images be high quality.
Agree: MrBluePants, Torsin, Nierre, Blallooo, Malekith, ricatthegoatJoe: Ped2018Disagree: Deceived3596 (Manga renders instead), Arcker123 (Same reasoning as Deceived), IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 (Manga renders instead)

Last edited:
For my sanity, we should definitely ask @MonkeyOfLife to clean those renders up a bit. I'm seeing some bits and pieces of white on some of the renders. They look like good replacements for BBS for sure though.

We should just use the manga renders rather than the anime renders because of them generally having higher visual quality compared to the anime versions. Maybe for a compromise we use a combination of manga and anime renders.

I also agree with Nierre, have Monkey or Dread clean up those images.

For my sanity, we should definitely ask @MonkeyOfLife to clean those renders up a bit. I'm seeing some bits and pieces of white on some of the renders. They look like good replacements for BBS for sure though.
I extracted them from the anime website, the files are clear, I just uploaded them on imgur to PV what they look like but it seems that imgur doesn't add in that high res sadly. 😢

Last edited:
I can't even tell which person even agrees and disagrees with the thread anymore

I agree with the use of these instead. But after the edges get cleaned up a bit ofc.
The edges don't need to get fixed up, it's just an imgur issue. I've already reviewed the images in a sandbox and they look fine to me. But thank you for the input.

0673-016.png

I would rather we use this image for Yhwach's Soul King render than the current render we have. It's just more visually pleasing imo.

I've been planning to render alot from the manga but I've just been too lazy as a lot of them are hard af to do if remember correctly and I already have a lot of other renders I need to do as well so it will be a slow process with the manga with me
ichigokurosaki__run___original__by_monkeyoflife_dfogik5-fullview.png
ichigokurosaki__substituteshinigami___original__by_monkeyoflife_dfmh5jk-fullview.png

Tho I have alot of game renders which look quite good/better than the current images that I will request in this thread in the future... yee that's all I wanted too say just so you guys know 🙈

Back