• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Profile Creations (Quincy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Ignore the name of the blog 🗿 )

Six new profiles, all of which have scans, references and are all currently up to date to our standards. I'm not going to babble on since the profiles speak for themselves, so let's get onto the voting/discussion portion of this thread.

Edit - Yhwach would gain these abilities if he didn't already have them (their Arcker, your happy now :geek:)

Agree - @Arcker123, @AnonymousBlank, @The_Axiom_of_Virgo, @Dread, @Arc7Kuroi, @Dalesean027, @Dereck03, @zylieo, @KingTempest, @Shadowbokunohero

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
Holy shit you've been working on this all this time, ******* following

Wait what bleach nvm following regularly😭😭

Bro if you don't just make a new blog

Damn

Everything's just "InFamous reworks"
aziz-ilias.gif

Holy shit you've been working on this all this time, ******* following

Wait what bleach nvm following regularly😭😭
It only took me a couple hours to make all the profiles tbh.

We need to add some of this to Yhwach too so mention him in the OP

Agree btw
Yhwach is essentially a final boss from a JRPG at this point.

Anyway I agree with additions, still funny in general to index characters that either get killed off almost instantly or barely got any screentime yet Bleach is one of the least offensive examples of this I've seen tbh.

Yeah we have enough support to create the profiles, so i'll start creating them right now before i go to bed.

The pages have been created, we just need to change Yhwach's Mid-Godly to High-Godly via "The Viability".

@Arcker123 Can you handle that? because i'm deadass beyond tired rn.

Make sure to add justification or at least link to existing one but I don't need to remind, ur expert anyway.

Only thing that needs to change is their speed should be MHS not MHS+. Assuming they’re all scaling from Hisagi and Kira (who also scales from Hisagi), and Hisagi is only MHS

Only thing that needs to change is their speed should be MHS not MHS+. Assuming they’re all scaling from Hisagi and Kira (who also scales from Hisagi), and Hisagi is only MHS
I'll change that in a later thread, since that thread will be dealing with some downgrades for the verse. (said thread is coming out today tlyk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back