• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach nerf "Planet" quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Soul King he doesn't hold the bleach world physically, he holds it with the "presence", "spectrally" or "spiritually" there is no way to consider his physical resistance as planet or superior. Like for example Atlas in God of war https://imgur.com/a/08AXkXR There is no to consider the physical resistance of the yhwach as very increased after the absorption of Soul King. Ichigo tanked sword of Yhwach and the Soul King no, that would mean that ichigo is planet and not the Soul King? But why ichigo would be planet
For tanking Yhwach sword?
If he hasn't done it feat ? View Images:https://imgur.com/a/2C2vyk0

Mimihagi

Attack Potency:
Planet level (Replaced the Soul King, its mere presence kept three planets from merging together into one and stabilized the three realms from being consumed with chaos)

Mimihagi is already based on your presence and not physically.

"its mere " is overestimated

Yhwach: Attack Potency: Country level (Far superior to Gremmy Thoumeaux) Planet Level (Not physically) (Absorbed Mimihagi) | At least Planet level (Not physically) (Absorbed a weakened Soul King

Striking Strength: Country Class

Durability:Country level

There was a long thread about this, and the conclusion is that Mimihagi's Reishi = Gravitational Binding Energy of Earth + GBE of Soul Society + Gueco Hundo's GBE. However, if you want more details you could ask IMade.

AppleLord said:
I can't make out what he is trying to say at all.
My post is trying to explain that you can't up the bleach characters just because yhwach is planet

Ichigo is considered a planet for hitting yhwach. Yhwach has planet resistance for absorbing the Soul King. The Soul king was affected by the sword of the yhwach. That until that moment he had not made a planet feat. Ichigo being more durability than Soul King chapter 513 https://imgur.com/a/2C2vyk0

AppleLord said:
I think he is trying to say that Mimihagi shouldn't scale or something? ƒñö
Why is ichigo and Aizen is planet? The Durability of Yhwach did not show to have been increased post absorb Soul king. https://imgur.com/a/Br2ZjIB

Sōsuke Aizen: Planet level via power-scaling (Comparable to Ichigo, was also stated by Urahara to have turned stronger)

Ichigo Kurosaki : Planet level with Merged Hollow Form (Capable of injuring a Soul King Absorbed Yhwach) | At least Planet level (One-shot and killed Post-Power Absorption Yhwach on two separate occasions), higher with Merged Hollow Form (Superior to True Bankai)

Ichigo is strong enough to cut Yhwach in half, and Aizen was also able to go toe to toe with him as well.

I think what OP is trying to say is that the planet feat is done spiritually and shouldn't scale to physicals.

Oh, well that doesn't make much sense it's their raw power holding it together.Not some magical force unrelated to their strength.

As for his scaling.. Ichigo is > Yhwach in terms of raw power. Even whilst weakened he was still powerful to bisect him.

In bleach for you to be able to cut or harm someone you either have to be equal or above them (unless you talking about hax in that case the strength dont matter)

We used to treat Yhwach as a glass cannon due to him being "A cog in the machine that allows the flow of souls to happen", but a movie considered canon based on a lengthy discussion confirmed it was via his own energy.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
We used to treat Yhwach as a glass cannon due to him being "A cog in the machine that allows the flow of souls to happen", but a movie considered canon based on a lengthy discussion confirmed it was via his own energy.
Based on the manga, not movie.

Wokistan said:
I think what OP is trying to say is that the planet feat is done spiritually and shouldn't scale to physicals.
Yeah , the only thing that shouldn't scale ( and doesn't ) is their lifting strengh .

They can't bench press those planets like Atlas , but they can sure hold them down and destroy it with their AP .

ichigo after True Bankai(Country lvl) tanked Yhwach sword, Soul King (Planet lvl) no tanked. Ichigo after True Bankai more durability than Soul King? Why Ichigo Durability would be planet, if the Bleach Universe never presented an achievement in that tier. For a character to be considered at this level he has to tank a putsch, for example cut the planet in half

For example Naruto is Moon+ for tanking a moon+ that cut the moon in half. What accomplishment puts Soul King, Ichigo and the Yhwach Sword as a planet level? If the durability of Soul King and Yhwach were to be placed as Planet, he would need a feat

i'm not sure i understand. What is your problem here ?

Mimihagi's feat of holding three planets from merging with each other with his sheer energy have been calc'ed as being planet level .

All characthers that are stronger than mimihagi have that rating for this reason .

Linkiel123 said:
Why Ichigo Durability would be planet, if the Bleach Universe never presented an achievement in that tier. For a character to be considered at this level he has to tank a putsch, for example cut the planet in half
The first sentence is blatantly wrong, the reasoning for Yhwach; Mimi and SK explain precisely why they are 5-B.

The second sentence is pure hypocrisy. Go look at the link you provided to say Naruto being moon level is valid. Both of the calcs don't involve destroying a moon or anything close to it but are still moon level. Why? Because of the energy required to perform the feats. This belief that you need a to be affecting a planet to be planetary is a bad one and you would do well to get rid of it. If you want to hold onto it, might I recommend ComicVine where they indulge AOE fallacies?

@Naeblis

Was that too harsh? I felt like I gave him an option to learn and be more open minded or go to a debate forum where he would do better if rejected the former. The reasoning already got explained above so if he doesn't accept it, staying in a place that rejects his way of thinking would be negative for a person's mental health. He is welcome to stay obviously but I figured it's better to rip off the band aid as it were.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Naeblis
Was that too harsh?
Not for me , but i'm not a mod or anything .

he seems to have joined since a few months , if he still doesn't understand( or accept) the basics on how the wiki work , then that's on him imo .

AnonymousBlank said:
Linkiel123 said:
Why Ichigo Durability would be planet, if the Bleach Universe never presented an achievement in that tier. For a character to be considered at this level he has to tank a putsch, for example cut the planet in half
The first sentence is blatantly wrong, the reasoning for Yhwach; Mimi and SK explain precisely why they are 5-B.
The second sentence is pure hypocrisy. Go look at the link you provided to say Naruto being moon level is valid. Both of the calcs don't involve destroying a moon or anything close to it but are still moon level. Why? Because of the energy required to perform the feats. This belief that you need a to be affecting a planet to be planetary is a bad one and you would do well to get rid of it. If you want to hold onto it, might I recommend ComicVine where they indulge AOE fallacies?
Dude, it was just an example. Why people in wikis are usually so ignorant when it comes to setting an example.

If only you had a feat to put them as Planet even I would understand. But putting a character like Planet level. Based on nothing is complicated. They put Ichigo as a planet for hitting Yhwach, Since neither Yhwach nor Soul King has this feat of Durability

Ichigo Kurosaki : Planet level with Merged Hollow Form (Capable of injuring a Soul King Absorbed Yhwach) | At least Planet level (One-shot and killed Post-Power Absorption Yhwach on two separate occasions), higher with Merged Hollow Form (Superior to True Bankai)

I wanted to put them in that tier.

Yhwach Attack Potency: Planet lvl

Striking Strength:
Country Class

Ichigo
: Attack Potency: Country lvl (via PS Zaraki Kenpachi, Gremmy)

Striking Strength:
Country Class

Aizen
Attack Potency: Country lvl (via PS Zaraki Kenpachi, Gremmy)

Striking Strength:
Country Class

i really can't understand his point .

Yhwach have a scaling chain that put him planet level easily , Ichigo can clash swords with him, tank his attacks and injure/kill him with some of stronger attacks/forms.

So both ichigo and yhwach are planet level both in durability and AP. It's clear cut , what is the problem here ?

AnonymousBlank said:
@Naeblis
Was that too harsh? I felt like I gave him an option to learn and be more open minded or go to a debate forum where he would do better if rejected the former. The reasoning already got explained above so if he doesn't accept it, staying in a place that rejects his way of thinking would be negative for a person's mental health. He is welcome to stay obviously but I figured it's better to rip off the band aid as it were.
For example: Not because a guy can manipulate smoke, and covers an entire planet with smoke. That the character would have planet durability or that he could fight on equal terms with a planetary character

In the same way that Soul King uses his presence and was killed by Ichigo / Yhwach who were country LVL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back