• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
Is 13 Blades considered as cano? I saw that it doesn't have a page in the wiki, and I could have sworn it had a page before.
Too soon Burning, too soon.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
That's Naruto, these are two different series. But if Kishi had heavy involvement with the novel then it should be considered canon. But again, it needs to be made by Kubo or heavily involve Kubo to be canon and I can't see who's the author of the novel.
if Shuesha approves the novel as canon, that would be fine aswell

We should thank that guy that helped Bleach get serialized. I think it was the YYH author?

I probably wouldn't have been an anime fan if it wasn't for Bleach.

Question. Shouldn't the range of Getsuga Tenshou get upgraded to kilometers since Fullbring Shikai Ichigo can disperse the cloud with it?

Dat Dot said:
Question. Shouldn't the range of Getsuga Tenshou get upgraded to kilometers since Fullbring Shikai Ichigo can disperse the cloud with it?
Yes, it should be several to tens of km.

Hmm. I was wondering if all Captain class Zanpakutō wielder should get Class M lifting strength due to what Isshin said about them being able to carry around skyscraper sized Zanpakutō if they didn't control the size.

KuuIchigo said:
Hmm. I was wondering if all Captain class Zanpakutō wielder should get Class M lifting strength due to what Isshin said about them being able to carry around skyscraper sized Zanpakutō if they didn't control the size.
I don't think that should be taken literally. However, there are some class K and potentially Class M lifting feats I'd let to get calc'ed. Hell, even Lieutenants and Fraccion have Class 100 to potentially Class K lifting feats.

KuuIchigo said:
Oh. I don't remember any lifting stuff in the series.
There are quite a few in the Arrancar arc itself:

Uryu, Pesche, Dondochakka have each lifted large slabs of stone.

Nemu lifts up a large slab of stone and tosses it like it's nothing.

Edrad, Ulquiorra, Ichigo all push aside large slabs of stone with casual strikes (which should scale to lifting strength, if you see how they were done).

Hisagi lifted Ayon into the air with Kazeshini and slammed him into the ground. That has to be an at least Class K feat. It'd scale to the stronger Lieutenants and all of the Captain level characters.

Weird. I remembered something like the swords are part of the shinigami's souls, so that's why it would not weight anything. So I was wrong, eh?

Ovy7 said:
Weird. I remembered something like the swords are part of the shinigami's souls, so that's why it would not weight anything. So I was wrong, eh?
Izuru Kira explicitly states that the average Zanpakuto weights 800 grams, even in the hands of their owners.

Ovy7 said:
They're not hard to weild for that reason for example, Ichigo can use Zangetsu just fine, but if he was to try using a Shikai Nozarashi, it'd be heavy to him

Also since she is his Zanpakutou shouldn't she scale right from him ? And she could handle Kenpachi's Reiatsu without a problem while Ichigo was pretty much ******** himself

I Don't think it's that simple,considering she has completely different shikai unlike Kenpachi which isn't possible.Technically she is an entirely separate entity.

I'm not sure about this scaling part tbh although you have a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back