• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichigo referenced knowing a girl while mentioning the valley. That's Senna he speaks of. The novel and movie also show that Ichigo could rember some of the events...like actually going there. At the end of the chapter Kubo left a note saying to use. The movie as a reference for all details on the valley of Screams. That means he himself has acknowledged it as CANON.. and btw it takes 4.4e10^10 joules of energy to move the Earth from orbit and she stop

Fade to black also has a novel. I believe they are just re-tellings of the movie in novel format, i'm not sure if they add anything new.

If that is true that would be ample evidence at least for me.Especially that part where he states "he knew a girl" which is a direct reference to Senna.

I'd be ok with accepting The Novel of Memories of Nobody and Blood Prison to be canon with enough evidence. We already have connections with the Manga and the movie so the Novel would need to be made by Kubo or have him involved and it should be canon. The same could be said for the Naruto one.

also this happened BEFORE THEARRANCER ARC. Proving why Ichigo didn't remember Rukia having her powers back. If we can get the manga chapter we can see the note Kubo left staying to use the movie as a reference. If that doesn't mean it's canon then you guys are just. CHOOSING to ignore it. Not kewl. Author intent>>>>Everything else

We probably need more evidence, so one of you guys can message me on my message wall and we'll gather as much evidence as we can before attempting to get this passed.

The chapter is 627 of volume 69. Ichigo DIRECTLY states he went to the valley for a girl. That's a direct reference toSenna. Now let's calc that planets pushing feat

Yes but I wanna get more evidence. I'd rather be safe than sorry and get more evidence to proof it's canon so people can't reject it for false reasons. So yeah, just make a post on my wall and I'll have a friend support it and bring his evidence.

LordStarGazer said:
this really pissed me off. She was best girl besides Nel and Senna and Rukia bruh. I swear if Ichigo had ended up with her i would have considered Bleach one of the best mangas ever but naw Kubo just had to be a sucker for the big breasted dummies smh. I see where Hero gets it from with Lucy

That isn't starting something. That's just him shouting what's on his mind, something that isn't insulting someone. Matthew you don't like it whenever we call you bias, so you shouldn't call other people bias either. You know for a fact it'll start issue's, you're an admin act like it.

0625-006
Huh.Waiting then the last Novel confirm this.6-B For my boy Grimmjow and Nel.(after someone like Lillotta, who can't even scratch Hikone,when they transform him in beef ,its really possible for this).
When they start uploading it again, in july?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back