• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aizen's Bankai being shown in the game would be at the same time the best and the worst thing ever. The best because we finally see his Bankai, and the worst because it's in a game (which is probably 100% not canon) and not in the manga.

Image if we also see what Ichigo's True Bankai can do? Oh God...

Also, why is the blade of Kyoka Suigetsu black?

At least I want to know if it can do some new things outside of just firing Getsugas and Ceros.

If we move to other than Getsuga and Cero,i want to see what Script he get,Ishida is "Anti-Thesis" oppsited with Ywhach,if Jugo is "Balance" Then Ichigo either "Breaker",o boii...how broken is this?

Quincy side he might combine his Bankai with Volstandig,and some of Quincy common power,and i hope his True Bankai appreance will be like merged hollow Zangetsu...

I know,never heapen but hei man can dream :""v

Dat Dot said:
Aizen's bankai probably gonna be like black screen where he's constantly said "keikaku" while reducing his opponent's health by 10% everytime he said keikaku.
That is a new level of plot manipulation right there.

bleach and naruto work on different rules, if sakura were fighting madara/yhwach using bleach rules she wouldnt even be able to stand much less alone fight she would be wipe out of existent by the mere reaitsu of Madara/Yhwach, charkra and reitsu are two completely different energies that work on different principles and have different attributes, higher reaitsu= higher stats and overall stronger in every sense of the word and repression against lower level reaitsu beings, higher charkra does not mean higher stats, charkra has no repression against lower tier ninajs this is why genins and chunin could still fight the 10 tail beast without ******** themselves and why lower class ninjas could still come out on top against higher level ninjas like Shikamaru vs hidan, naruto vs kabuto etc.

while the fight with Yhwach and aizen was brief aizen had shown that he could fight against yhwach reaitsu completely different than sakura

guys we need to really buy some manga volumes and tell any Japanese friends of ours to buy them aswell, even it's digital volumes

no wonder it's taking so long to get an anime adaption.

Top 50 of what? Bleach even after finished still sold well, over 120 million copies sold, that's 10x more than boku in the hero. And I already won the best anime award of the year in 2004 ..

Mayonnaise means that if it sales more volumes right now it could come back. It might have sold that much before but thats in the past. Times change and so does taste. If the publishers see that bleach sales have went back up a anime could return or a new manga spin off

KazuiK said:
Top 50 of what? Bleach even after finished still sold well, over 120 million copies sold, that's 10x more than boku in the hero. And I already won the best anime award of the year in 2004 ..
lifetime sales dont= right now

Bleach sold 120 lifetime sales

Burn The Witch = two fullbring lesbians with powers similar to Orihime that are caught in a "reverse London" dimension to fight Hollows in a short romance comedy one-shot.

I forgot to add that Dragon's are in it, and Demon Magic. This one shot will have the same relationship that Marvel movies have with TV Marvel shows, but in reverse.

i said that on this thread by mistake

Im so hyped for JUMP FORCE lol. Ichigo vs Zoro just has me hype. Cant wait to see how they interact with each other in the story.

His sword was black on the manga when fighting Yhwach. Remember that this Aizen was stronger than when he fought Ichigo, and his sword was black in his Monster form when it fused with his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back