• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should scale to 5-C, as he actually damaged Yhwach with Getsuga Gran Rey Cero - Kubo wrote something like "Ichigo's surprise attack cleaves through his foe!", and the color version shows blood, iirc - and he tanked attacks from him. Plus Yhwach called his power magnificent and said he had no margin for error.

Seriously, he has better reasons to scale than Aizen. Not sure about striking strength since Yhwach easily caught his sword.

Thank you!

The Chad feats do indeed look like vaporization. There are signs of melting (and thus very high temperatures) around the crater in the first one. In the second one, there do appear to be a couple of scorch marks in the crater and that vapour cloud is a clear indicator of vaporization. The crater made by Hichigo also looks like it could be vaporization.

But I have one more request:

Regarding the chapter 111 scan, could you please provide the very previous page as well? Sorry for bothering you like this.

haha yes, but I wanted to see the calculation, unfortunately I lost the link, I also did not know that this achievement could be calculated.

Wow I wasn't even aware that it had a novel. Well if it's by Kubo or if Kubo was involved then we can consider it canon.

Shadowbokunohero said:
@frantzy12

not enough to validate it as canon, just because the place is canon doesn't mean the events that took place there are canon.

same with Boruto

Blood Prison is constantly mentioned in canon material but it doesn't mean the blood prison movie is canon.
this

@AstralKing7

That's different, if it's only the movie then yeah it isn't canon. But if it's a novel that's done by Kubo or involved Kubo we can consider it canon. At that point it'd be consistent and nothing would contradict it. But that's only if it's made by Kubo or if involved Kubo.

well i gave yall the details so talk it out lets see where it goes ima try to get a buddy to explain it better cuz im sure its canon... it showed the manga and the novel is canon also

the blood prison was involved in one of the new Boruto novels and the events were refrenced but we still dont consider it canon. Kishi was involed with it all. Thats why shadow said canon material

creator involve.. novel.. manga talks/shows it .. not sure what more to give you? unless i dont understand something plz inform me how it isnt canon

That's Naruto, these are two different series. But if Kishi had heavy involvement with the novel then it should be considered canon. But again, it needs to be made by Kubo or heavily involve Kubo to be canon and I can't see who's the author of the novel.

Sure but that means that Blood Prison is an actual area.

The thing with Bleach is that Ichigo stated himself he has been to that place that was only in the movie, but we never seen him go there outside of the movie.Kubo even showed us an exact piece of the area from the movie like a reference,so the area most likely exist.

Ichigo in the movie was the only person who's memories weren't erased so it kinda makes sense.You just need to see if it fits in the manga timeline.

meh maybe your right and if this goes through then these two series are helping each other than lol alls well that ends well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back