• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowbokunohero said:
Am i the only one who thinks the Live action Bleach doesnt look that bad?
I think the same, but we have to wait to be sure, anyway I'm pretty excited ..

I'm so salty.. we could have some really great anime/movie adaptions but

Japan: lack the funds to bring these adaptions with Hollywood quality level to the screen

Hollywood: dont care about the source material to make an effort to please both fans and newcomers alike.

It's almost a month before the release, so I heard, Tite Kubo wanted the film to get closer to reality, leaving the cosplay aside for a bit.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I wished they'd expanded on the fullbringer concept just a tad bit more
The same here, I liked this bow so much. Being honest, I think Bleach should have a remake or remaster, I would like to see Arc substitution of shinigami and SS Bow with good graphics ..

I'm wondering how people here would feel if we use Nell's statement for Las Noches size and calculate Ulq's feats with that.

I did a calc for ***** and giggles using 12 hours of walking at 5 km/h for 6 days, then used Soldier Blue's Cero Obscuras calc and the result was an Island Level Cero Obscuras (though I'm not sure how correct my calc was lol).

Ovy7 said:
I'm wondering how people here would feel if we use Nell's statement for Las Noches size and calculate Ulq's feats with that.
It'd be better to use 3 to 4 km/hr walking speed. This is apparently the typical walking speed for a small child. The latter is more likely on a flat footpath. The former is more likely on more difficult terrain. And I'm pretty sure loose desert sand counts as difficult terrain.

Assuming 8 to 12 hours walking per day, and assuming the group started from the mid-point of that particular side of Las Noches (which is a square shape) and went to the mid-point of another, you end up with 72 to 108 km wide Las Noches.

The main problems with this method:

1. We don't know for sure if Ichigo and his group are at the mid-point of the face of Las Noches that they bashed their way through. If they were not, then these results could be either inflated or deflated, depending on where they were.

2. We don't know for sure where the gates of Las Noches are. Is the nearest gate to the group's entry point at the mid-point of the next side, or on the opposite face, or at the corner, or even on the same side?

ShrekAlmighty said:
Cause it appears i taught Shady my infamous unique technique of having a really stupid mistake every 10 calcs or so.
to be fair it wasnt a calc OvO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back