• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, True Shikai + Hollow Ichigo should scale with Getsuga Gran Rey Cero and in durability. Yhwach casually caught his sword, but the attack damaged him. Plus he took attacks from Yhwach.

Shadowbokunohero said:
the fact that a casual Yhwach pierced through his chest with utter ease is an anti feat he didnt buy because his Immortal Aizen contribution to the fight was him catching Yhwach off Guard so that Ichigo could land the killing blow

No, that's not an anti feat. An anti feat would be getting damaged by a gun if you're High 6-A. Yhwach simply overpowered him, he is the stronger of the two after all. Or are we gonna ignore him tanking the attack in the Muken?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
It wasn't KS. That was when Yhwach thought Aizen was Renji. He still damaged Yhwach and took a attack from him in the Muken. Aizen scales.
he never attacked Yhwach he acted as a "shield" for Renji before activating his hado 99 only to get casually stomped

He literally tanked a attack from Yhwach while in chair. Dude he scales, him getting stomped by Yhwach later on isn't a anti feat. Again a anti feat is getting killed and hurt by a gun whenever you should be more durable than the gun. Yhwach is stronger than Aizen, yes but Aizen does still scale for cutting him and tanking his attacks.

Muken feat is the only feat he has.

as such he shouldn't be regarded as comparable to Ichigo or Yhwach... just more so that he tanked an attack from a casual Yhwach.

it's Obvious that Yhwach>Ichigo>>Aizen

That abnormally strong chair offset some of the damage, I'm sure. It can't be a coincidence that a similar attack took his arm off...

Anyway, I'm not against Aizen scaling. But True Shikai + Hollow Ichigo should scale, as he showed better strength and durability than Aizen. I don't think Aizen is comparable to True Bankai Ichigo...

Didn't Aizen also planned to shoot down royal palace with his reiatsu alone? That'll pretty much reverse vandenreich/AP feat for him.

And he's smart so if he said he can shoot it down then he can, only stopped by the all powerful chair-sama.

Aizen tanks an attack from Yhwach while in his chair and restrained but later gets casually stomped by Yhwach despite being far more powerful than he was during chair sama days.

those are clear anti feat's

but not enough to stop him scaling from the whole tanking an attack from Yhwach

he is not remotely close to Yhwach and Ichigo in power

Let's see

• Cutting Yhwach
  • Tanking his attack
  • Is a special potential for the War
Yeah sure that's totally his only feat.

Also that attack from Yhwach wasn't casual. Yhwach was attacking Aizen head on, not just for ***** and giggles.

1.that was KS

2. So is Kenpachi

3. if thats the case then it's an outlier as he got god stomped casually later on by far weaker attacks

@Dot

Not really as the MCL end of that calc uses a distance of 5968589760 m or 5968589.760 km which is just "a bit" bigger than the current accepted size.

That chair doesn't restrain his powers.

Aizen wasn't getting casually stomped, he was stalling for Ichigo to arrive.

Edit: Wtf does Kenpachi have to do with this?

1: Really not sold out that being KS. Provide scans of it actually being KS.

2:Kenpachi is different, Kenpachi wasn't sent to the deepest layer of jail. Kenpachi wasn't gonna bring down the Royal Palace while restrained. Kenpachi didn't tank attacks from Yhwach.

3: It's not an outiler. That's like me saying that Madara isn't low 5-B because Naruto ragdolled him with a punch. Or that he isn't low 5-B because Guy ****** him up. It's a thing called scaling. Time and time again Aizen is proven to be a Bleach top dog, he isn't in the same league as fodder like Gremmy. He's far stronger, tanked attacks from Yhwach, has similar feats and fought him. Also, Yhwach didn't even stomp Aizen. He took a arm, that's it then consumed him out of nowhere. Aizen scales.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Dot
Not really as the MCL end of that calc uses a distance of 5968589760 m or 5968589.760 km which is just "a bit" bigger than the current accepted size.
But that calc used assumed timeframe of 1 hour tho.

if you read the full context then you would know being a war potential doesn't grant you scaling to 5-C.

anyway, it's whatever no need to make a big deal out of it,so do what you guys want, I won't be making a CRT thread for it anyway.

I don't want the whole bullshit I don't know anything about Bleach blah blah blah stop downplaying Bleach thing in the event someone agreed with me.

@Dot

True but the current distance is 203 km right? not sure

If we assume 60 secs you get a speed of 3383.33 m/s which is way lower than the 1657941.6 m/s he got putting the feat far below the MCL end he got.

It's not an 'outiler'. That's like me saying that Madara isn't low 5-B because Naruto 'ragdolled' him with a punch. Or that he isn't low 5-B because Guy ****** him up. It's a thing called scaling. Time and time again Aizen is proven to be a Bleach top dog, he isn't in the same league as fodder like Gremmy. He's far stronger, tanked attacks from 'Yhwach,' has similar feats and fought him. Also, Yhwach didn't even stomp Aizen. He took 'a arm', that's it then consumed him out of nowhere. Aizen scales.

huge difference.

Might scales from Madara, not the other way around.

Naruto ragdolled Madara, he scales from Madara, not the other way around.

Aizen has to scale to either Ichigo or Yhwach... and the latter stomped him.

he got his arm ripped off and had a hole in his chest.. but he scales?

thats like me saying Sakura should scale to Madara as she got stabbed by a Limbo clone and didnt die.

@Shadow

And who's going to talk about downplaying Bleach in this situation? We're talking about Aizen. I disagree with him being comparable to True Bankai Ichigo when a weaker form of Ichigo has better feats than him, but whatever.

@Frantzy

Ehh my bad, he doesnt really explain all that well how he got the distance but using the distance Tata mentioned to be correct 71789760m and 60 seconds we get 1196496 m/s which is still 461445.6 m/s slower than the end he got.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Shadow
And who's going to talk about downplaying Bleach in this situation? We're talking about Aizen. I disagree with him being comparable to True Bankai Ichigo when a weaker form of Ichigo has better feats than him, but whatever.
no one is downplaying Bleach i said that i wouldnt make a CRT thread on it as i know would get called constantly a downplayer or a person who doesnt know anything about Bleach. thats not something i have the time or effort to deal with.

Whoops my bad didnt see the comment using 60 secs and 88905600 m we get 1481760 m/s which is once again 176181.6 m/s lower than the speed giving us the MCL end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back