• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homu Sweet Homu said:
7-C substitute Ichigo doesn't really make sense.
it took all of Rukia's energy to unlock Ichigo's powers in the first place. which is town level+

20 percent Renji is still town level

as Soldier Blue pointed out to me earlier as well

and I quote

"This would upgrade the Gillian class Menos to 7-C as well. That actually makes sense because Rukia has stated that only elite Shinigami (strong seated officers and higher) can take them down."

Noice

i plan to reread the first 21 volumes of Bleach again when my boxset arrives...

i miss reading Bleach lol

I'm actually really happy with the current Bleach revisions, especially whenever it isn't dealing with the Blood War Arc characters. It also gives me a good reason to re-read Bleach from the very start again. Lmao I remember whenever Ichigo's forehead was fhr size of the Seireitei.

Soldier Blue said:
I also have a City level to baseline Mountain level upgrade planned for many characters who are currently in the Town level+ range.
But first, I must finish my re-read of the entire Arrancar arc. I am currently at Ichigo vs Dordoni.
Town level+? As in the likes of Renji and such?

I hope. We're using RavenSupreme's end of the Seireitei so the AP is gonna be slightly lower. I believe Gremmy is gonna end up as 6-A ( 4 Petatons. ) from what Raven told me but that's only an estimate. I'm still waiting for him to do the Yhwach and Gremmy feat.

I see. I believe Gremmy's feat still end up High 6-A if we're use the multiplier and assuming if that feat indeed yield 4 Petatons.

Oh yeah, he'll still be High 6-A regardless due to his Amp. I'm guessing the Yhwach feat is gonna be High 6-A+ to baseline 5-C. Maybe it'll be 5-C to low 5-B but that's wishful thinking.

I found a calc on the OBD that pegs Soul Society arc Chad at mid-end of 8-A. Chad at this point was above a third seat officer but well below Lieutenants.

So Gillian scaling to 8-A or 7-C seems far less far-fetched right now.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Soldier Blue said:
I also have a City level to baseline Mountain level upgrade planned for many characters who are currently in the Town level+ range.
But first, I must finish my re-read of the entire Arrancar arc. I am currently at Ichigo vs Dordoni.
Town level+? As in the likes of Renji and such?
^^^

According to chapter 267: The artificial sky of the dome of Las Noches has a light sourse which behaves similar to the sun in the human world.

And people were questioning Kubo's intelligence regarding the light in Las Noches.

^ All these little details in the series that nobody remembers. Damn.

I forgot what happened in the main revisions and I can't check again now, but shouldn't True Shikai + Hollow Ichigo scale to 6-A with Getsuga Gran Rey Cero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back