• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Downgrades (Staff Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others have said, want nothing to do with this either, peace.

638191.png

Anyway, if you want quicker overviews, you can read the final summary arguments from Kukui, IMade, and Arc7, and the follow-up evaluations from some staff members.

Permission from AKM to tally up staff votes.

Not counting the "idc about this thread" people.

Staff who agree with the downgrade: 10 (Damage3245, AKM Sama, DemonGodMitchAubin, DarkDragonMedeus, Matthew Schroeder, Jvando, Everything12, Sera EX, ShadowBokuNohero, Ogbunabali)

Staff who disagree with the downgrade: 2 (Warron Valion, ShieldPlus)

Staff who are going for a compromise or are neutral: 3 (Duedate8898, Elizhaa [Leaning towards agree], Antvasima [Leaning towards agree])

@Veroniica_Lodgee
Since you're new to forum I must let you know that before commenting in a staff-only thread you must get permission from a staff member. Your comment shall be deleted until then. Apologies for any inconvenience.
I can temporarily allow him/her/it/them to talk, unless he/she/it/they go(es) irrational or irritating and other staff want to shut him/her/it/them down.

That aside, I agree that Reio is multi-continent at base, universe to universe+ with almighty hax. EOS Ichigo, EOS Yhwach, EOS Aizen and EOS Orihime and anyone else should scale to vanilla Reio.

Last edited:
@Jasonsith; I don't think giving Veroniica permission would be a good idea. At this point we're more or less just waiting for Soldier Blue to comment to give his views. There is no need to extend the arguments with non-staff members.

So, I actually talked to SB like almost a week ago. We've been waiting for two weeks or something. He did say he will try to comment, although he is running pretty busy IRL. I don't know how much more we should wait?

Yeah, he's understandably busy. We could perhaps propose a deadline; if the deadline goes over due, we can go ahead and implement what was agreed among the staff, but once he responds before the deadline, then we shall see what goes on but let's hope he responds sooner than the agreed deadline.

Edit: Someone proposed on my wall around 1-2 weeks; open if it needs to be lowered or raised based on other staff judgements, but I think this is a fine range.

Last edited:
From my conversations with him, he agrees with the downgrade. This thread has been going on for a month and the arguments stopped almost 2 weeks ago. So if SB pretty much agrees with the general consensus that we have already reached, I don't think it's reasonable to wait for that long.

Although, I'd definitely like to hear his views regarding where the affected characters should end up after the downgrade. But we can't wait forever. So in the meantime, we can discuss that. High 6-A was mentioned in the OP but there were talks of tier 5 feats too, I'd like to hear if anybody has any suggestions regarding that based on any possible new info?

I think that it is better to have patience and wait for @Soldier_Blue for a while longer, given how controversial this change would be.

Well, Kukui messaged him when this thread was made. DDM messaged him before me and from what he told DDM, he agrees with the downgrades, so his opinion will just add to the current consensus we have already reached. I also messaged him a week ago and he said he is busy with some RL priorities and will reply when/if he gets time. I don't think he has a discord, and he is probably more active here anyway. As you can see, he was active in Star Wars revision thread just a couple days ago.

Last edited:
Okay. It seems best if we wait for a while longer in order to make certain though. It would still be preferable if he comments here for a less controversial conclusion.

Yeah, I think if we have to wait, it really shouldn't be any more than a few days at max. And otherwise, if he wants to elaborate more or better details with the "Every extra bit counts towards perfection". Which I support that too given how great he is. I will note that since he's an Admin too, he is welcome to reopen the thread briefly to elaborate and give his extra details he may have and then close it back up. But it probably won't change the outcome given he already pretty much agrees with the rest of the staff.

Okay then. Is somebody willing to send a PM to him to make sure that he notices that he preferably needs to hurry up?

I have been posting on the PMs, but he's been inactive since Friday and seems tied up IRL.

Soldier Blue messaged me and saying he's been going through some pretty tight things IRL, I will be hoping for the best for what's going on is the most important thing. Far more important than any wiki project.

But at the same time, he did say we have permission to apply the downgrades without him.

A question:

Why were Ichigo's, Aizen's, Yhwach's, and the Soul King's statistics not returned to what they were before the universal upgrade, rather than to High 6-A? I think that it was 5-A or somesuch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back