• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Downgrade

Hello

I saw ichigo and yhach got an upgrade to planet level and that is wrong

The highest feat in the verse is moon level so make a revision for the verse

I know that them at planet level is wrong for a fact

i mean we clearly made a mistake if this bleach expert say so

let's just downgrade bleach to street level for safety

You need to actually provide evidence to why it is wrong. Otherwise no one will really listen to you and some will think you are downplaying. If I'm not mistaken, Bleach has legitimate reasons for being Planet level although I wasn't here when they got upgraded I'm sure their profiles have the proper justification.

> I know that them at planet level is wrong for a fact

Oh damn, well, I guess that seals it then man. There's no point for counter arguments here with that amount of proof. I guess is time to downgrade the Bleach God-Tiers to 5-C again.

LordGriffin1000 said:
You need to actually provide evidence to why it is wrong. Otherwise no one will really listen to you and some will think you are downplaying. If I'm not mistaken, Bleach has legitimate reasons for being Planet level although I wasn't here when they got upgraded I'm sure their profiles have the proper justification.
I don't need to when no one can actually prove that they are planetary

The thread seems to be concluded, so can someone contact a mod to apply the agreed changes?

HeisenbergByHimself said:
Bump

It seems that no one disagrees with the downgrade?
I think it's very obvious that all the agreements have been sarcastic

You have received no clearance to make the changes and you very likely won't until you actually show evidence for the current ratings being flawed

Ovy7 said:
The thread seems to be concluded, so can someone contact a mod to apply the agreed changes?
Alright, I'll do it when I'm done sleeping/s

Mimihagi

"Replaced the Soul King, its mere presence kept three planets from merging together into one and stabilized the three realms from being consumed with chaos"

I believe this is the justification for Bleach's 5-B ratings

HeisenbergByHimself said:
I don't need to when no one can actually prove that they are planetary
Well this is the feat that the scaling chain starts from from what I can tell.

"His mere presence keeps three planets from merging together into one and stabilizes the three realms from being consumed with chaos"

Back