• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Downgrade: Meteor Calcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was 6 so using Imade's:

1 Gremmy: 5 teratons (Small country+)

YHWH (Base) small country level +

Ichibei- Small country level+

Base Zaraki, Unohana, Pernida (Evolved) and Nemuri (Triggered)-Small country level plus or higher

Giant Gerard-At least Small country+

2 Gremmy 10 teraton (Country level)

Shikai Zaraki Country level

God's Authority Gerard- likely country level

Adult Toshiro likely Country level

six Gremmy 30 teratons

Bankai Zaraki- Country level

Not sure if Royal Realm Byakuya scales

Yamamoto Small country level

Royd Large Island level

Loyd -Ideally varies but if we stick with twin scaling large Island level

Assuming we go with Imade's anyway.

Why are you only counting 6? 7 Gremmys is a x7 multiplier.

Twin scaling makes no sense when we can just scale Loyd to timeskip Kenpachi.

Most of the scaling is the same I think. Only changes are Yamamoto & Royd who were brought up to be changed but haven't been yet with the meteor discusion taking so much time.

EDIT: Ah I guess I added Base Zaraki, Unohana, Nemuri, and Pernida preemptively. Those ones are still pending approval since Soldier went MIA about the same time.

@Fix

You have people scaling to Base Gremmy when all High 6-As ultimately scaled from Kenpachi's feat.

God Size Gerard directly fought a Eyepatchless Shikai Kenpachi

And Base Kenpachi, Unohana, Nemuri and Pernida I'm not sure got accepted yet.

• Byakuya Kuchiki - Post-Royal Guard Training goes down to 6-B for fighting God Size Gerard.
  • Gerard Valkyrie - God Size | Quincy: Vollständig go down to 6-B for God Size matching Shikai Kenpachi and the latter being more powerful than his previous form.
  • Gremmy Thoumeaux - Base | With Clones goes down to Low 6-B for Base and 6-B for With Clones.
  • Ichibē Hyōsube - goes down to 6-B from Yhwach scaling.
  • Ichigo Kurosaki - Post-Dangai Training | True Shikai | go down to 6-B from Post-Dangai Training being equal to True Shikai and the latter scaling from Yhwach.
  • Jugram Haschwalth - goes down to 6-B from tanking Yamamoto's Bankai flames.
  • Kenpachi Zaraki - Shikai | Bankai go down to 6-B from Shikai destroying Gremmy's meteor and Bankai being more powerful than Shikai.
  • Loyd Lloyd goes down likely 6-B from power-scaling to Royd Lloyd
  • Royd Lloyd goes down 6-B for fighting Bankai Yamamoto.
  • Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai - Thousand Year Blood War Arc (This should be called Bankai) goes down to 6-B from Yhwach stating only he could handle Yamamoto's Bankai power.
  • Sosuke Aize - Chrysalis Aize | Transcendent Aize | God Aize go down to 6-B from Post-Dangai Training Ichigo scaling.
  • Tōshirō Hitsugaya - Matured Bankai goes down to 6-B for fighting God Size Gerard.
  • Uryü Ishida - Thousand Year Blood War Arc goes down to 6-B from scaling to Jugram.
  • Yhwach - Base | With The Almighty | Mimihagi Absorbed go down to 6-B for being overall more powerful than Gremmy, granting Gremmy his power and imprisoning Gremmy.
  • Zangetsu - Merged Form goes down to 6-B for being equal to Post-Dangai Training Ichigo Kurosaki.

That calc appears to be rejected by multiple Calc Group Members.

Hm? Didn't we have a similar issue with the negative ball from Omega Shenron but we decided since the ball has all of the energy, even if it's overtime, then it should scale?

But maybe I am remembering wrong. Anyway, I am happy this seems to have been decided.

I have unlocked, Ichigo, Aizen, Uryu, and Yhwach's profiles; only ones that were locked. Let me know when you're done.

Is there a way to make a discussion rule about this for Bleach since we can conclusively prove the statements are superior, and every staff member has agreed to it so far in this thread?

I don't think we ought to try and set a precedent through rules that only statement-based calculations are worth considering in Bleach.

Omimi said:
if u do that then get ready to to loss bleach 5-C cuz its using pixel scaling no?
If that's what occurs that's fine by me. Accuracy is what we worry about, it's confusing to me you make a comment such as this Omimi. New calcs will need to be made obviously, so let's see what happens shall we?

If the statement rule gets implement - a storm will hit the discussion board once Prime Soul King gets a page. He basically split a universe in two dimensions made of different types of matter that don't mix. Oh, boy.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
  • Byakuya Kuchiki - Post-Royal Guard Training goes down to 6-B for fighting God Size Gerard.
  • Gerard Valkyrie - God Size | Quincy: Vollständig go down to 6-B for God Size matching Shikai Kenpachi and the latter being more powerful than his previous form.
  • Gremmy Thoumeaux - Base | With Clones goes down to Low 6-B for Base and 6-B for With Clones.
  • Ichibē Hyōsube - goes down to 6-B from Yhwach scaling.
  • Ichigo Kurosaki - Post-Dangai Training | True Shikai | go down to 6-B from Post-Dangai Training being equal to True Shikai and the latter scaling from Yhwach.
  • Jugram Haschwalth - goes down to 6-B from tanking Yamamoto's Bankai flames.
  • Kenpachi Zaraki - Shikai | Bankai go down to 6-B from Shikai destroying Gremmy's meteor and Bankai being more powerful than Shikai.
  • Loyd Lloyd goes down likely 6-B from power-scaling to Royd Lloyd
  • Royd Lloyd goes down 6-B for fighting Bankai Yamamoto.
  • Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai - Thousand Year Blood War Arc (This should be called Bankai) goes down to 6-B from Yhwach stating only he could handle Yamamoto's Bankai power.
  • Sosuke Aize - Chrysalis Aize | Transcendent Aize | God Aize go down to 6-B from Post-Dangai Training Ichigo scaling.
  • Tōshirō Hitsugaya - Matured Bankai goes down to 6-B for fighting God Size Gerard.
  • Uryü Ishida - Thousand Year Blood War Arc goes down to 6-B from scaling to Jugram.
  • Yhwach - Base | With The Almighty | Mimihagi Absorbed go down to 6-B for being overall more powerful than Gremmy, granting Gremmy his power and imprisoning Gremmy.
  • Zangetsu - Merged Form goes down to 6-B for being equal to Post-Dangai Training Ichigo Kurosaki.
There is so much wrong with this list.

A new thread should probably be made for scaling but this line:

> Tanked Yamamoto's Bankai flames which are made from his own Reiatsu

Should not be in Jugram's AP section. There was a big revision about this ages ago for how we word the AP/durability ratings in regard to the character's Reiatsu.

Also, are we sure that Yama's passive heat is 6-B?

That list was literally all the previous High 6-A. There isn't anything wrong with it, all of them move down to the new 6-B.

@Damage

I agree with that, but that will most likely need to be its own thread seeing as there is a calc for Yama's passive heat that yields some interesting results after it was fixed by DMUA.

Damage3245 said:
A new thread should probably be made for scaling but this line:
> Tanked Yamamoto's Bankai flames which are made from his own Reiatsu

Should not be in Jugram's AP section. There was a big revision about this ages ago for how we word the AP/durability ratings in regard to the character's Reiatsu.

Also, are we sure that Yama's passive heat is 6-B?
Yama's energy output was calc as small country level repeatedly ages ago by Apple, Gwen, Executor, and others on this site, on comicvine, naruto forums, and the OBD to name a few. Royd's durability is high 6-C going by the highest calcI've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back