• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Downgrade: Meteor Calcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ovy7

Hmmm maybe so. But I doubt that the Author himself may not add that tadbit of info as it could have come from the movies' writers and directors anyway.

Anyone confused or still asking questions about size statements ought to just look at IMade's enormous post that links everything relevant. The discussion isn't really moving forward beyond the point of 'most everyone seemingly agrees with IMade's calcs, including Staff and Admins'.

At this point I think it would be wise to let the thread continue for maybe through the end of today, then add IMade's calc to the Bleach 'verse page along with an explicit statement that the size for Seireitei should be accepted to be what is most consistent, the statements.

Even though the scans has yet to be fully analyzed or anyone just refuse to take a look at them scans though to ensure the info is properly used. Discussion or not, it is best if we can use these scans in a blog and this time, not links, but the scans themselves.

@USkla

While you did remove your response, you mentioned it to be resulted as a High 6B. I wouldn't necessarily call it wrong per se if we factor all the scans to determine the size of the Sereitei.

@Sigurd Hmmm this is a opinion though. I would prefer seeing all the relevant scans shown relating to how we determine the size of the Seireitei.

After all, this is a downgrade thread by the OP itself.

HammerStrikes219 said:
@Sigurd Hmmm this is a opinion though. I would prefer seeing all the relevant scans shown relating to how we determine the size of the Seireit.
After all, this is a downgrade thread by the OP itself.
This is a continuation of a prior thread, everything has been posted but you still seemed to be confused as to what is being posted. I advise you to reread the thread again because you keep repeating yourself even when it's explained to you.

@Uk Hmmm don't you normally get the radius from the diameter? I not a math nerd, but I do have some basic knowledge in math to say the least.

@Sigurd Hmmm maybe or maybe not. Nonetheless I did suggest taking a nice look at all the scans in blog format regarding these statements with the pics being shown anyway.

But you can just click the links in IMade's post detailing all of this. Putting it all in a blog to explain for the verse page will be handy and all, but that doesn't prevent you from simply looking at them right now when they are all compiled in a single post.

IMade's calculation is probably more reliable to use.

The Causality said:
@Hammer Shunpo is basically "travel faster than eyes" (with lowball)
@Fix Woki agree with Imade method, not sure for Faust since he didn't agree with both yet.
@Drago i literally said that you aren't rerally agree with both method owo^

After reading most of this, I'm pretty sure I'd have to side with the statements side. Art...isn't easy to get a grasp on. While I'm a firm believer of actions speaking louder than words (with art being action and statement being words), this doesn't exactly fit it. One is consistent while the other isn't. And the building analogy only works so far. It depends on if the building was calculated to be 10 stories tall or if the writer just happened to draw literally ten floors of the building as opposed to fourteen. The latter would be a case of taking ten over fourteen while the former, which is more in line with what's being the case here, is one where we should take other's word for it. This is also a case where author intent matters.

The real cal howard said:
After reading most of this, I'm pretty sure I'd have to side with the statements side. Art...isn't easy to get a grasp on. While I'm a firm believer of actions speaking louder than words (with art being action and statement being words), this doesn't exactly fit it. One is consistent while the other isn't. And the building analogy only works so far. It depends on if the building was calculated to be 10 stories tall or if the writer just happened to draw literally ten floors of the building as opposed to fourteen. The latter would be a case of taking ten over fourteen while the former, which is more in line with what's being the case here, is one where we should take other's word for it. This is also a case where author intent matters.
On the other hand, how about statements that are used altogether with the scans though? If we disregard the fact that we using visuals that has the statements shown directly there, then we have a problem.

@Sigurd Oh I see. In that case, I suppose I should take the statements side in this case as my confusion did stem from misunderstandings of how this works and all it seems.

Agree with imade's method:The real cal howard,Qawsedf234,DarkDragonMedeus Wokistan and Antvasima

Agree with Apple's method:

We should get over with it and apply the new size to the verse

In my opinion a discussion rule should be put as well, everyone is tired of this and it makes revisions stagnant and staff unwilling to review CRTs because everything always goes back to discussing the size of Seireitei for some reason.

I don't think a discussion rule is necessary because because this thread is practically resolved.

Can anyone make a list of affected profiles?

It isn't barely resolved..there are no points in pixel scaling methods favor at all

Liettarly the same points that was brought before in huge revisions and debunked..and again The wheel is rotating

This is just ridiculous

pardon me then,i guess i will make a list for all affected characters in few hours

The new sise will affect few other calculations tho

Off the top of my head:

Gremmy

Shikai and Bankai Kenpachi

Bankai Yamamoto

Dangai and True Shikai Ichigo

All Yhwach keys except his SK keys

Post Royal Guard training Byakuya

Adult Toshiro

All Gerard keys except the first

Hogyoku Aizen

Damage3245 said:
I don't think a discussion rule is necessary because because this thread is practically resolved.

Can anyone make a list of affected profiles?
I think so as well.

I think most characters affected are om this list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back