• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course i am, most of us are wether it is a positive or a negative way.But as a person that has read a few stories nor Naruto nor Bleach make it in my top 10.

Not calling anyone out here in specific, but I seriously get the impression these days that its just a cool popular trend to say bleach is bad and has a bad story and is full of asspulls etc and in general make bleach seem worse than it actually is

I'd rather have a villain like madara die as he died (lol rabbit goddess who is the mastermind) than an invincible mega overpowered all powerful and Almighty (he) villain like Yhwach lose to a random weakness popped out of nowhere nor implied by any means. The unanswered things are bearable (too many and not time). Killing (still hoping he is not dead) Aizen just because and not showing Ichigo's Bankai (how much time has passed since he got Zangetsu back?) and using a timeskip are what made me compare it to Naruto. Yet, yeah, lets see the last chapter and hope for the best.

PaChi2 said:
I'd rather have a villain like madara die as he died (lol rabbit goddess who is the mastermind) than an invincible mega overpowered all powerful and Almighty (he) villain like Yhwach lose to a random weakness popped out of nowhere nor implied by any means. The unanswered things are bearable (too many and not time). Killing (still hoping he is not dead) Aizen just because and not showing Ichigo's Bankai (how much time has passed since he got Zangetsu back?) and using a timeskip are what made me compare it to Naruto. Yet, yeah, lets see the last chapter and hope for the best.
Sorry but nope, the arrow was made by ryuken, which was already foreshadowed. Even though kubo is rushed he is still actually doing an amazing job of keeping asspulls to a minimum

Also, LordAizenSama, is Yhwach's speed gonna be updated to Relativistic with the new calc when you guys are doing the bleach revision after the final chapter?

With that, would other characters who fought against yhwach i.e. aizen, ichigo etc also be scaled appropriately?

Man hope everything is truly explained at the last chapter. Also I have a feeling that the person similar to Yhwach's Reiatsu is Ichigo or Aizen that he became the new Soul King. It's been one hell of a ride for the last 15 years. August 20, 2001 - August 22, 2016. 15 years and 2 days.

Wanne know the sad part of bleach the it start amazing and it ends like sh*t how can you go so high to so low ?

Perilouss said:
@LordAizenSama
The time used for the feat was actually recalculated to 2.73 minutes: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bleach-_Yhwach_elevates_the_Vandenreich

I dont know if it was accepted or whatever but isn't it something worth mentioning?
I don't think it was accepted. Read the comments down below.

@Kawaru: Maybe. I don't really know. If anything, I think he can power-scale to Aizen. But since "True Bankai" Ichigo is litterally featless, I don't think he can.

@HokageMangaVox Now, THAT would be trolling.

Well, there will be a final announcement message. Maybe there will eventually be a continuation? Similarly to how UQ Holder was a continuation of Negima?

^that means we get a ywach killing everyone scene and than bleach turns into a dark-horror-splasher-tragedy story with ichigos child being the MC in a messed up world where all three world collapsed into each other and shinigami act like kings, the hollows are the monsters and the humans are the slaves...

i think i would actually like to see such a story :D

The problem is that this isn't a "Perfect End".

If that was the case, then shouldn't Kyoraku be talking to Ukitake (ALIVE)? I mean. I don't see kyoraku being happy by talking to his dead friend ...

Shouldn't Kenpachi being guided by Yachiru? instead of being lost because she isn't around there anymore? I don't see happyness right there.

KuuIchigo said:
Perilouss said:
@LordAizenSama
The time used for the feat was actually recalculated to 2.73 minutes: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bleach-_Yhwach_elevates_the_Vandenreich

I dont know if it was accepted or whatever but isn't it something worth mentioning?
I don't think it was accepted. Read the comments down below.
@Kawaru: Maybe. I don't really know. If anything, I think he can power-scale to Aizen. But since "True Bankai" Ichigo is litterally featless, I don't think he can.
I read the comments, and it seemed like it was accepted to me

It's a possibility, maybe Kubo is going to wrap up bleach and start a sequel elsewhere.

A anime adaption for this arc would be good aswell, but I would rather see Yhwach come back, destroy everyone in a single chapter, and get a sequel.

@Perilouss nah it wasn't accepted

KamiYasha said:
The problem is that this isn't a "Perfect End".
If that was the case, then shouldn't Kyoraku be talking to Ukitake (ALIVE)? I mean. I don't see kyoraku being happy by talking to his dead friend ...

Shouldn't Kenpachi being guided by Yachiru? instead of being lost because she isn't around there anymore? I don't see happyness right there.
I think Kenpachi and Shunsui have come to accept reality, they aren't "sad" so to speak, they are content and are at peace now

Also strictly speaking, Yhwach was speaking to Renji and Rukia only, and those two seem pretty happy.

The chapter being called the perfect end is suspicious in of itself aswell, possibly alluding to Yhwachs statement

Predictions for final chapter:

• Yhwach will break out of the underground, announcing that he won a fight with Aizen inside his head after 10 years.
  • Yhwach will then go on an completely PWN the Gotei 13.
  • Either Renji or Rukia will try to crawl after Yhwach, but then the Substitute Shinigami himself will appear, give some uplifting speech, and then go Bankai, and after a short fight cleave Yhwach completely in half. Yhwach will then dissolve into a puddle of eye-covered black ooze.
  • The ooze will reform into Aizen, who will announce that he has taken control of what was once Yhwach, and the he is the new Soul King.
  • Ichigo will then return home to wedded life with Orihime.
A not-half-bad ending.

Kubo couldn't think of a clever way to get trough the abilities he gave to his own characters, so Aushwhatever to kill the Miracle, Aushwhatever to kill Yhwach.

But I might actually like Yhwach if he comes back and kills everyone. Starting with Mayuri, please.

i dont blame you guys, kubo himself seems to have forgotten about him too...one of the main characters? pfft, what for a joke *angry face*

GreatestSin said:
i dont blame you guys, kubo himself seems to have forgotten about him too...one of the main characters? pfft, what for a joke *angry face*
Kinda like that Kensei vs Wonderweiss fight that mysteriously dropped off the map. Guess we'll call it a draw somehow, since I found it really unlikely he was going to loose that one tbh. Could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back