• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^lolollololololololol, this should have been the MCs power XD at least he would have gained one kind of hax in all this mess >_<

but i doubt that aizen survived, i think it is even better that he died since otherwise he will end like orochimaru and become a nice guy out of nowhere :(

Aizen got absorbed I'm pretty certain that he's dead since they don't have the time to deal with him later when they only have 1 chapter left they just killed 2 birds with one stone

Aizen is immortal bruh he cant die by some absorption bruh

Even soul King was immortal so was mimihagi....they got absorbed too...

BIG NEWS- BLEACH ENDS ON 22/8 WITH CHAPTER 686. Looks like someone is not done yet. :/ Was it the negative reaction of the Japanese fan base? Since Jump is taking a break for a week, the Bleach epilogue may have more than 17 pages. Is been confirmed by a Japanese person and back up by Yuko something the guy who leaks the official spoilers. Bleach Reddit for more info.

At his point we can confirm a sequel, no mention of Aizen, a 10 year time skip, Ichigo is now 27 and Yhwach's Reiatsu if felt in the new Soul Society. The End. Chapter 686 will be the epilogue to Bleach after the two week break.

Yeah. Big news. Hopefully it's an anime adaptation or a sequel. Also, the spoilers might not be real.

Edit: Nevermind. The spoilers is real.

i wouldnt mind a sequel but i MUST see a GOOD anime adaptation of the last bleach arc, i really believe it will give the sequel the needed popularity again :D

Yes. I think the best case scenario is an anime or a sequel under a different publisher. Worst case scenario is all we get is a color page or databooks (I wouldn't mind databooks with missing info like Bankais and Vollständig).

GreatestSin said:
^a hibernation that will probably never end, i bet 5$ that aizen wont show up anymore...
I see. I see. So the reiatsu should be Ichigo's son since every 10 years a Quincy is born with powers similar to Yhwach.

^that was great, i guess it perfectly sums up the feelings of a lot of aizen fans XD i wish i knew one personally, i would observe his reactions :D

@hokage

or it is simply a kid with a BS amount of reiatsu >_<

seems like ywach comes back :D

if i remember right he said something like that right?

would be awesome if he actually comes back and destroys everything so that we can expect a sequal :)

Maybe.

Yeah. He said this. People have been theorizing that this is going to happen.

Well, we gotta wait to see what that "Important Announcement" is going to be.

There are five possible ending for Aizen.

Best ending: Aizen somewhat merged with Yhwach, taking control and becoming the new Soul King.

Good ending: Aizen is alive and helps Ichigo and (likely) his son to take on Yhwach.

Neutral ending: Aizen is sealed away in an unknown location and he will take a long time to think about a new plan.

Bad ending: Aizen becomes a part of Yhwach.

Worst ending: Aizen dies, absorbed by Yhwach and he is not seen or mentioned for the rest of the story.

@dark

it should be interesting to note that your 5 options aseem to have better chances the more you go into the negative XD

but yea, i fail to remember a story that was as bad as bleachs, maybe Gokugake no bryhildr (or so) can compete :/

^now im curious, why do you disagree?

even i must say that the stuff of bleachs last arc is far worse than the BS kishi did :( (and i liked Bleach a lot more than naruto :'( )

For one thing, the amount of PIS and Outlier it had made it unbearable to continue reading......and the fact that The best villain in the series got replaced for a "rabbit goddes" (tf) and his death or sealing got caused by a hand....

Well for me i'd say Bleach's ending was worse then naruto. Probably because while reading naruto I did not care about a single thing that was happening where as Bleach I actually cared so how it's ending sucks way worse.

If you asked me which was worse five or so weeks ago, i'd have said nardo for sure.

I'm gonna hold off on calling the ending absolute trash until next chapter. The one last sliver of hope is the tease that Juha(or Aizen) may yet still return.

GreatestSin said:
@dark
it should be interesting to note that your 5 options aseem to have better chances the more you go into the negative XD

but yea, i fail to remember a story that was as bad as bleachs, maybe Gokugake no bryhildr (or so) can compete :/
Your opinion, imo bleach story is amazing, just needs to have alot of stuff explained which kubo cant unfortunately do unless there is some sort of continuation

PaChi2 said:
bleach's ending is worse than Naruto's, amazing.
I also disagree, the number of times kishi went inside his own ass in those last 15 or so chapters were immeasurable, bleach definitely didnt even have nearly as many asspulls, just a lot of unanswered questions but if jump are axeing bleach theres not much he can do about that. Also you might wanna hold back on that statement til we read the last chapter bro, yhwach still lurks ;)

For me Bleach stopped being good a long time and it was just mediocre to begin with.Let's face it we don't watch and read this kind of anime/manga for the amazing story but for the action and the cheap thrills we get from it.

Naruto's ending was a different kind of stupid and although the whole Kaguya thing made me want to burn my eyes the story was in a way complete.Naruto beat Sasuke his rival, achived his goal (becoming the hokage) and found love.Not a masterpiece but something i can live with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back