• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Calc issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I think Ichigo's profile might need to be split into two profiles. He's got 11 keys making his profile look rather messy. The 6th key to 7th key is when the time skip happens; splitting in into Pre timeskip and Post Timeskip sounds like a good idea IMO.

Same and there is some personality differences too, or should I say Character development

Also there's the Lizard Hollow form

"So, there you have it. While Kubo might not have storyboarded or penned Bleach's spin-offs himself, it seems the creator does keep a careful eye on the franchise as a whole."

It might just be me but i don't see the author of the novel talking about the anime anywhere? I'm pretty sure it's referring to the novels and the usage of the word "show" was just referring to bleach as a whole, i'm not sure.

Matsubara does the more SoL novels like The Death Saves the Strawberry and We Do knot Always Love You. Narita does the action novels like Spirits Are Forever With You and Can't Fear Your Own World.

So if the novels are canon than that would mean Arrancar #100 the Cien/Original Szayel is also canon. cool we've got a super op arrancar now.

Azashiro Kenpachi was in Spirits Are Forever With You by Narita. Narita does the current Can't Fear Your Own World and there are connections to SAFWY to CFYOW. We've known that CFYOW has been canon since before it came out through Kubo and Narita saying that Kubo told Narita what to write and key points.

Matsubara's recent interview confirms the same for her and her works. Plus that she and Narita had days where they would just ask Kubo questions on what is going to be in the Novels and him reviewing it.

So we know that all the novels by Mastubara and Narita are canon.

Are there any useful feats to scale from within the canon novels?

Antvasima said:
Are there any useful feats to scale from within the canon novels?
There are currently a bunch in the current Novel. Grimmjow and Luppi are casually fighting each other and firing Gran Rey Cero at each other like nothing and taking hits from it. We know Gran Rey Cero can destroy Las Noches, but we're still waiting for a calc on it to be accepted/completed.

Plus, Candice's lightning was confirmed to be all around better than natural lightning, and a bunch of characters are reacting, deflecting and dodging it. We also have statements like the Quincy Meninas being as strong as Kenpachi. Giriko's Fullbring properly explained. Support for Karakura's size being huge (this scales to the likes of Yamamoto and Fullbring Bankai Ichigo). The Quincy Liltotto's Schrift being upgraded with power absorption and poison manipulation. We're looking at about a dozen to nearly a couple dozen scaling directly in the novel to outside of the novel. And this is just one novel.

There's also more Yhwach / Soul King explanations, but that should wait till this novel is done.

MissStromCaller already translated most of the parts,So u can find it on her tumblr.

P.S.Arrancars now more op.Base Nel>Base Grim>>Bankai Ginjou>Candice :)

Before we get into the Novels, which are still updating, can we get some of the past stuff done first?

Malikobama1 has been trying to pin down a size for Las Noches for a week now. If we figure out a size we can upgrade the Espada, Gran Rey Cero, Cero Oscuras and whoever scales by determining what it takes to destroy something of that size.

That will take a big chunk out of the stuff we have to do. Then we can tackle some speed stuff / old things from threads like Ichigo's limited resurecctio and Passive Disintegration for Aizen and Yhwach (with resistance for Ichigo).

The latter two were agreed upon, we were just waiting for it to be added.

TataHakai said:
http://j-books.shueisha.co.jp/ippuku/interview/matsubara03.html
Here's the entire interview, the anime isn't even mentioned once.
"The show presented lots of issues as fans warred over whether its filler arcs could be thought of as canon. For the manga, readers still squabble over whether its spin-off series and novelizations can be considered canon, and it seems an answer has been given on that front."

"Yes. The answer is yes, just so you know."

Source: http://comicbook.com/anime/amp/2018...pin-offs-tite-kubo/?__twitter_impression=true

They lied to me? -_-

Burning Full Fingers said:
Aww, damn. I'd have liked Ginjo to be stronger than Grimmjow. >_>
That's from the Novels which he says where the only thing to be mentioned as canon. The anime mentioned by the one making the report wasn't mentioned on the interview.

I've always considered the novels secondary canon. Kubo has praised narita's work and insight (Kenpachi) but at the end of the day it is still a different author. The major ideas such as the 8th kenpachi, rukia and renji gettiing wed, etc can be considered canon but more minor details like what rukia wore and sixe of things are tidbits Kubo likely didn't comment on.

In short if it fills in the gaps Hoorah, but if it contradicts Kubo-Sensei then no.

"As the name "The Power" suggests, Meninas' ability is purely immense physical strength." "Although Meninas' power could have been judged as potentially being on par with Zaraki Kenpachi when it's a simple contest of strength, in the next instant, a 'power' that rivaled her's repelled the charred tree back into the sky."
Part 3 of Volume 2 of Can't Fear Your Own World. The power that rivaled her was a seriously amped Giriko... The Fullbringer that Kenpachi one-shot towards the end of the Fullbring Arc. His powers got more explained and it works great with Tsukishima.

We literally just made it official that the Novels are canon after Matsubara's recent interview and Narita's interview from last year... soooo

Edit: What's the issue with Meninas being that strong? Remember her casual punch did rock Kenpachi's world after his fight with Gremmy.

I'm going to wait for others to weigh in before I respond to "Rock Kenpachi's world after his fight with Gremmy".

Well her shrift is literally Power which focuses on raw power not to mention it says potentially on par with Kenpachi so she might not be that strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back