• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Calc issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
Were there not stilla lot of buildings on the ground after Yhwach remade the Soul King palace? So he didn't exactly lift up the entire Wandenreich.
The buildings on the ground where the ones from Seireitei. He switches the Seireitei with the Quincy city first, lift up that Quincy city and the Seireitei returned to its place.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Maybe the op should've done more research before coming out with the claim he stated....
PS: I'm not throwing any shade, just stating something
There's nothing wrong with being too careful, after whats happened already. Thats all im saying.
If there's no issues (other than what Soldier Blue and Matt pointed out) in the calcs then there's nothing to worry about.
Then what was the point of the thread? They're no bleach calculations in use made by banned users, if you wanted to check the validity of a calculation, a better idea would have been to go to admin and or calc groups wall and ask them personally.

Soldier blue didn't have any issues, he just said "what bugs him" and just it bugs you doesn't mean it's not correct or valid.

And matt even said we should use the low-end (that we agreed upon)

This thread purpose is to downgrade the verse which I am not against, after recent events from the sequels I believe the God-Tiers shouldn't be above or near small Country level. They are at best Island level by the meteor feat and Yhwach's feat. I don't know how the East take it.

it wasnt actually downgrade the verse but just to check the verses calcs that have just been recently implimented

AppleLord said:
This thread purpose is to downgrade the verse which I am not against, after recent events from the sequels I believe the God-Tiers shouldn't be above or near small Country level. They are at best Island level by the meteor feat and Yhwach's feat. I don't know how the East take it.
I hope you joking fam

AstralKing7 said:
it wasnt actually downgrade the verse but just to check the verses calcs that have just been recently implimented
^This.

There isn't any form of downgrading in this thread so get that out of your heads right now please. This was simply a thread to recheck the calcs, just to see if they weren't inflated, incorrect, or anything after whats happened with the people who were banned for reasons. If there's no issues then nothings wrong. I just wanted to play it more safe than sorry by making this thread and getting input.

Don't overreact at this thread being made acting like im trying to get Bleach to become weaker. Im not.

^It was implied that were, you should've said before-hand because i got that impression that you were. Anyway, I asked a calc member to comment on the calculations posted.

AppleLord said:
Do you mean the novels? God tiers haven't been in the novels nor done anything, so what are you talking about. And what do you mean by East?

But yeah, the purpose of this thread holds no weight anymore. None of the calcs were done by banned users and the calcs were accepted, checked over and evaluated by the members of the calc team and admins.

Now I'd like to point people towards Malikobama1's calc on the size of Las Noches using Kepekley23's method and two of his own methods. This is pretty significant given how many characters scale from Ulquiorra, Gran Rey Cero, Cero Oscuras and Zangetsu.

I agree with @Haki and @Matt. There are way too many contradictions around here for the purpose of amping Bleach scores. The Seretei size is one example and Candice's lightning is another

Person 1. "Candice's lightning should be treated by real world properties. thus, we can give her and anyone that scales to her MHS+ speed.

Person 1. "Candice's lightning does NOT scale to real world properties. That would only put her at building level."

Also I disagree with the notion of needing to "re-read bleach". The larger issue is that said manga needs to actually be cited in the profiles and CRTs.

That's called a hasty generalization and you're wrong about that. Lightning users cover a wide spectrum using different number of volts. Candice has a very specific number of volts cited in the manga. Using the AP chart of the sites founders converts her to Building level.

So again, give her Building level AP if you beleive real world specifics apply.

Dr.Fix said:
That's called a hasty generalization and you're wrong about that. Lightning users cover a wide spectrum using different number of volts. Candice has a very specific number of volts cited in the manga. Using the AP chart of the sites founders converts her to Building level.

So again, give her Building level AP if you beleive real world specifics apply.
Going be that logic laxus should have building level ap to seeing how his lighting displays real world logic

Yeah, it's literally her Heilig Pfeil and a simple fire. We know it's similar to irl lightning in how it functions and is made. We also are told in the novels that Candice's lightning is superior to irl lightning in all regards. And we know it's hurt really durable characters like base Kenpachi.

Going be that logic laxus should have building level ap to seeing how is lighting displays real world logic
This just seems like spite against Bleach at this point with all that's going on. So many verses have the same thing with lightning, why are we targetting Bleach?

Candice's lightning was outright stated to be stronger than real lightning in the novels, the speed is likely higher too but assuming it's the same speed is a safe lowball.

Eh, I do think it is a bit funny that we're willing to take canon numbers in regard for one thing (the amount of time it takes to walk around Seireitei) but not the canon numbers for another thing (how much energy is within Candice's Heilig Pfeil), just a slight amount of hypocrisy.

I'm not in favour of the seiretei stuff so i can't say anything about that, just saying her lightning was stated to be far stronger than real life lightning.

TataHakai said:
I'm nto in favour of the seiretei stuff so i can't say anything about that, just saying her lightning was stated to be far stronger than real life lightning.
But that was special attack she did. Her normal Heilig Pfeil (arrow's for spamming) are 5 gigajoules.

Sure, let's change the whole verse into 8-C.

She should scales to Kenpachi and other captain since she comparable to other sternritters. Let us all ignore how contradict the Candice statement of 5 GJ is.

Let us ignore, Hitsugaya storm feats, Lanza de lampago calcs, Gin wreck Karakura Town, Yama's flame could destroy Karakura and later Soul Society with his bankai, Ichigo destroy pocket dimension that has size of Karakura by just activating his bankai, Gremmy's meteors and so on.

I'm going reserve my opinon on that for a later date, but i don't like it when double standards are in play on this wiki
Thanks for agreeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back