• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nani!!!?? Its time to riot!! Im so ready but seriously tho if he is a crossdresser bruh im telling you its over with

AstralKing7 said:
Nani!!!?? Its time to riot!! Im so ready but seriously tho if he is a crossdresser bruh im telling you its over with
The blonde is another chick, two girls and a cup. I mean a guy. :V

The Dragons are what souls turn into when they become evil, so Western Hollows look like Dragons? ;-; MC is part Hollow?

P.S.

I've so many questions.

Man im wondering cause the first pic i saw of this manga was of the two witches so i thought the Male MC would just be weak guy who was just around cause he is friends with the female MC. I really hope he has powers and can fight cause if he cant..

Cool im ready and i really hope this will continue Bleach some kind of way, wondering what they will do with Ichigo's son and this guy. Will Kazui just be a side character in this manga and let him seem like the next big thing while the male MC trys to keep up. WOnder how they will do this in the same verse when the first manga isnt really finish if you ask me

AstralKing7 said:
i thought Ichigo stayed in the soul society because of how large his spiritual pressure was???
The last chapter clearly shows him in his own house in Japan.

It is highly possible that he trained his ass and finally managed to gain proper control over his reiatsu.

Another possibility is that Mayuri or Urahara made some sort of limiter for him.

oh i remembered someone saying a while ago that Ichigo couldnt stay on Earth because of his power. Why was Kazui in the SOul Society then?? Hmm maybe this guy here is the son or grandson of Kazui or this manga tkaes place long in the future

Soldier Blue said:
Someone make it a note to inform us here once scanlations are out.
yeah this verse may have to be included on Bleach's verse page like OPM and that other manga which connects the two

It would be Tite Kubo or Hideo Kojima of the manga.

They are quite alike, both like to troll, and play with words, if they understand me.

Thats freaking funny which i just realized. Bleach is spelled out in the Title Burn THe Withc lmao. B is red, part of the T is red which looks like a L, E is red, C is red and H

Bleach sequel???am getting fired up but I don't want to get my hopes up.. Seems like a comedic one shot than a serious serialization,either way long live the bleachverse!,the HST shall never die out completely.immortals

AstralKing7 said:
Thats freaking funny which i just realized. Bleach is spelled out in the Title Burn THe Withc lmao. B is red, part of the T is red which looks like a L, E is red, C is red and H
So cool ,I didn't really see that till you mentioned it

Thisc changes everything, I knew SS was way too Japanese to be the entire afterlife..looks like SS scales exactly to the real world

Zzsax said:
AstralKing7 said:
So cool ,I didn't really see that till you mentioned it
Someone from Bleach reddit showed me this.Tite kubo is Bankai from Aizen, or Aizen is Bankai from Tite kubo?

In the last page, Next to the Bleach shaded in black on Burn The Witch, it says "This World isn't over."

Dh6CUiAXkAEMFNR
"This World isn't over."

Before we jump guns, lets not assume Burn The Witch is part of the Bleachverse. We need more than these subtle hints and Easter eggs.

Plus it's a oneshot, so if it were to be serialized it'd be different. We don't treat the Bleach oneshot canon.

Someone doesn't like that it looks weird. ovo

Didn't Sasakibe said he went to the England Branch on a mission or something? I remember that, but not quite well.

"East Branch" - Members of the Thirteen Battalion is confirmed to be the Gotei 13. In the raw chapter 50 of Bleach it was mention that Seireitei is the East Branch, but Viz mess up and didn't translate it.

JWkeTTX d

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Viz strikes yet again
See. It's because of shit like this that Matthew and myself have always said to use fan scanlations over Viz translations when it comes to verses like YYH, Bleach, and other manga series whose canon has been bastardized by Viz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back