• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is honestly a good thing that Kubo did. It means that the bleach world is even bigger and there are more people out there and probably even more stronger, evil, and people older than Yhwach. If the world is really bigger in Soul Soceity than this will lead to a lot of more stuff.

I guess the Humans with powers are gonna be witches and wizards or just another name for fullbringers in the Gotei 13. I always wondered why humans were made to look so weak but this is a chance for them now. Humans, Hollows, Qunicies, Soul reapers. Wonder which is the strongest

@Soldier blue

the only viz translations that are really bad are some of their earlier work, early 2000's stuff

as viz translations for the last decade have been top notch and consistently good and leagues above fan translations.

the biggest problem with fan translations is that simply converting the kanji into English doesn't mean much when you lose context

Dangai Ichigo said:
What's happening now ? Can someone explain it to me ?
In a nutshell?

• Kubo's New manga is set in the Bleach Universe.
  • The "Western Branch" of Soul Society is in London.
  • The "East Branch" of Soul Society is in Japan.
  • London has Witches, and Japan has Shinigami.
  • The "East Branch" of Soul Society was confirmed on Bleach chapter 50 in the raw and Viz didn't translate it.
Main Character looks like Ichigo with teen Buzz-B hair.

Done.

Maybe the Legs of the Soul King are in the West?

It's been hinted that Soul Society is the reverse of the world's natural state and Ywhach was out to reset it to what it look like before the Shinigami shape it to their image.

Two options:

• The world looks like this normally.
  • The Western Branch of Soul Society reshape it like that.

IF their power sources are magic then i wonder if its just a verse all to itself and just referencing Bleach tbh.

we know its not magic tho because of the power source. I meant magic as in the power source. Abilities can be called the term magic and magic tricks but i meant the energy source magic as in what witches and wizards and magi use.

AstralKing7 said:
we know its not magic tho because of the power source. I meant magic as in the power source. Abilities can be called the term magic and magic tricks but i meant the energy source magic as in what witches and wizards and magi use.
We'll see. But I doubt it will matter, and knowing Kubo he will introduce a new concept base on their culture; a.k.a. a name change. (Since Ryuken considers Quincy to also be in the same category as Fullbring.)

• Reiryoku: Spiritual Energy used by Quincy and Shinigami.
  • Reishi: Spiritual Particles used by Quincy, and Shinigami. (And those Hollow Quincy that Yhwach Made.)
  • Arrancar reiatsu: Hollow Spiritual Energy used by Fullbring, and Vizards.
There are three sources so far. Kido uses Reishi.

This is wrong. The 3 main species in Bleach have Reiryoku/Reiatsu and take in Reishi. There is no "Arrancar Reiatsu" it's just that Arrancar Reiryoku is poison to Quincy since Reiryoku/Reiatsu is different from person to person and species to species.

Kido doesn't use Reishi. Kido is made through Reiryoku and becomes Reiatsu.

I never mentioned Reiatsu at all, and since we know is not energy, what's the point of mentioning it.

"Arrancar Reiatsu" according to Urahara is when their Reiryoku is converted back to a Hollow's Reiryoku which is similar to their original Hollow form. Shinigami don't use it. Only Arrancars, Vizards and Fullbring. Hollow Reiryoku is a thing go to the wiki where they link the sources in case you don't believe them.

Kido uses Reishi as Nanao said, and why Jugram was absorbing her walls during the invasion.

No Hollow has been shown using Reishi except for those converted into Quincy by Yhwach.

AppleLord said:
I never mentioned Reiatsu at all, and since we know is not energy, what's the point of mentioning it.
Reiatsu is petty much physical Reiryoku. Reiryoku is inside, Reiatsu is outside.

AppleLord said:
"Arrancar Reiatsu" according to Urahara is when their Reiryoku is converted back to a Hollow's Reiryoku which is similar to their original Hollow form. Shinigami don't use it. Only Arrancars, Vizards and Fullbring. Hollow Reiryoku is a thing go to the wiki where they link the sources in case you don't believe them.
Everyone has Reiryoku and Reiatsu, they are all Reiryoku and Reiatsu still. Shinigami have Shinigami Reiryoku/Reiatsu. Hollows have Hollow Reiryoku/Reiatsu. Fullbringers have Reiryoku/Reiatsu akin to a human (like Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuru) however it has Hollow Reiryoku/Reiatsu thrown in.

AppleLord said:
Kido uses Reishi as Nanao said, and why Jugram was absorbing her walls during the invasion.
Kido becomes Reishi, it does not use Reishi to make it however which is what you said. Kido is made from the Reiryoku inside of you and becomes physical. Everything physical inside of Hueco Mundo or Seireitei is made of Reishi as Reishi is spiritual matter.

AppleLord said:
No Hollow has been shown using Reishi except for those converted into Quincy by Yhwach.
For starters, you can't convert a Hollow into a Quincy you have to be born a Quincy. They were given a Quincy Cross to use Heilig Bogen and Pfeil.

And every species in Bleach can and does use Reishi.

It was literally an advantage for the Espada, Shinigami and Uryu to fight in Hueco Mundo due to the Reishi concetration.

FULL ENGLISH translation of Bleach Sequel: BURN THE WITCH

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/burn-the-witch/en/0/0/page/1

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017

Is Nice that you replied to everything I posted, but I already knew about Reiatsu and i will say it again "is not energy" but the pressure of it. No need to post it.

I forgot that Hollows use Reishi too, my bad on that. I just remember that Cero contains Reishi.

Mood point since the one shot is already canon regardless.

Reiatsu is an energy, it's physical Reiryoku. Databooks even call energy abilities like Cero Reiatsu.

Also, the one shot is not canon cause of a sign. It's literally a one shot, if it were to be serialized the one shot becomes obsolete. We don't treat Bleach's one shot as canon. We need confirmation for it to be canon. A character or reference to Bleach, confirmation from Kubo and that it fits in the timeline. We don't have any of that yet.

Hmm the humor was great lmao then it went from 0 to a 100 from humor to a muder scene. Thats what was good about bleach but better yet if seems like this can happen anytime. The only thing that doesnt feel right is that somethings feels missing. I dont know what but something just feels missing. We dont know enough about the MCs. This means we have to get another chapter or atleast this confirmed to be a series. Back to the humor tho lol that shit was funny. We need another chapter for real tho cause somethings didnt make sense. All in all though i give it a 9/10 tbh. THe manga seems great, the world building will obviously be ******* great lol. They were in farmlands and surrounded by huge mountains. WOnder whats out there. Humor was great, Wizards and Witches also seems interesting but what does that have to do with our MC who is a dragon. The only problem i got with this is the MC, he is super funny but at the sametime he seems like a smart guy so why does he continue to go crazy over panties when he can see buildings getting destroyed. SOmethign doesnt seem right, i just want him have a good backstory and a one of a kind personality cause i feel that him being crazy over one girls panties could limit him as a character to grow...dont want another Mel tbh who was already developed from the get go.

wished it had more action as well, it was a little too much comedy and less action but the dragons are the reason it was hype

it also seems like the East Branch is kinda looked down upon because of how they treat hollows. I mean it kinda did feel wrong how hollows were just killed without compassion. i know they are humans who souls turn into hollows but you'd think you would see more compassino for them.

AstralKing7 said:
it also seems like the East Branch is kinda looked down upon because of how they treat hollows. I mean it kinda did feel wrong how hollows were just killed without compassion. i know they are humans who souls turn into hollows but you'd think you would see more compassino for them.
Don't Shinigami purify Hollows and allow the soul to reincarnate? How is that not compassionate?

The Quincys' are the ones lacking compassion toward Hollows.

killing them is the same as saying they have been purified. Ive only seen a couple of people actually think about the hollows after killing them. ITs within their jobs not to kill the soul but we still dont see how the soul reapers think while killing a hollow. SOme of them smile while defeating hollows. WHat im saying is that its natural that they allow them to reincarnate cause its their job to, and you dont hve to like your job to do it.

FOr example, Allen Walker is one of the most compassionate characters in SHonen Jump even when compared to his fellow exorcist. He always pray for the Akuma that he kills. I feel that Burn The Witch will be something like this which will show readers from Bleach that some people are just dealt bad cards and that doesnt make them evil or bad. SOme of the Espada members or maybe all of them were killed without any compassion. Even Aizen who only wanted what was right was looked down upon even tho he had good intentions. When it comes to Bleach there really isnt any compassion from anyone but Ichigo tbh and im talkking about SOul reapers anc Qunicies. Even then it only looks like Ichigo trys to understand what people are doing and not why they are doing things. He didnt understand what Aizen was doing nor Yhwach

meh dont really see the Parasyste one tbh. Now that i think about it yeah it does have that d.Grayman feel alot XD lol. How does it have a parasyte feel tho im interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back