• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 24

How would you work out it's size based on that scan though?

I'd agree with putting it a Tier lower if it's smaller than the baseline requirement, but if you can't scale it's size then it's usually just given the baseline here, e.g when a Moon or Sun doesn't have a stated or calcable size it's assumed to be the same as ours.

It's size was based on it's appearance, which is very similar to an Irregular Galaxy, which are 20,000 Light years in diameter on average. Meanwhile the Milky Way galaxy is 100,000 light years.

Fair enough, if there's legitimate evidence that places it at 4-A then it's fine.

Though, I'm sure if somebody pixel scales the Galaxy itself compared to the rest of the empty space/stars we see in the segment Gremmy reveals you'd have Galaxy sized SS at least.

Yhwach can give power(beside even shrifts) to his soldiers , i interpreted it as quilge wanting to ask Yhwach for more.

well , with mask de masculine's beam being accepted as being Light Speed , there will be a lot to discuss in terms of scaling .

Not really. It'll probably be the same as another speed thread I made last year.

Edit: Well, hopefully. Since the Mask beam thread did go out of control for a while.

I think would be safer if you ask to delete or close the thread, and ask him before, since he is the one who handle the scaling. Bleach need a lot of things to be revisioned.

@Purgy: I think we are implenting all the accepted calcs first before we do the multipliers.

@Tyri: Ah. Well, if he asks me to close it I will.

doesn't mask's beam being light speed could change anything about Auswhallen or Lille's Light ,wich in return could upgrade some calcs as well ?

definitly , i was just wondering if that changed anything for other calcs.

And there is always multipliers iirc ,for the characthers whose speed get boosted and those that scale from them .

For Renji's calc.. how is it rel+ when he crossed more distace than Mask's beam since he wasn't in the scan when it was shot?

Yeah that's the bare minimum.

And the only reason that was decided was because Damage thought something was wrong with the calc iirc.

question.. if juha is destroying 3 planet sized dimensions right, and scales above senna who can hold back 2.. isnt that a large planet feat?

I don't even think that feat is accepted here since it's not on his profile.

Also, SS is much larger than a planet sized dimension.

Idk, either the feat was rejected or it hasn't been calced and evaluated.

Now that I think about it though, Yhwach's feat and Kaguya's ETSB feat are very similar in the sense that neither actually achieved their goal but Kaguya's is in the process of being accepted iirc so maybe in the future Yhwach's feat can be calced.

Well, I just don't want a legitimate feat to be entirely discarded. I am fine with the new calculation method.

Since it seems to have been accepted, it can probably be applied btw.

1 hour ago by Antvasima

So, it seems that the FTL was accepted and we can already make the changes, however, there are several other calculations that were also accepted, so we must make a topic for the others (Pre-Time Skip) for those who scale.

Even if Antvasima said that I don't think we can apply it since both damage and tata have to express a definitive opinion.

Well, just as a safe precaution, ask Damage and Tata again.

Edit: We don't want to start editing the profiles and someone has a problem again.

Back